Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? (904 Views)

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by udele1: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu told the Yorubas that it is their turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XK7fjyxXA

Atiku told Northerners to only vote a Northern candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQfHxRkbbK4

Peter obi says don't vote me because I am Igbo, but based on competence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn51RRjK_Bw

But they always come online to talk about Peter Obi is a Bigot and wants Igbo presidency.

It's clear today, that Peter obi is the only candidate with a national Interest.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by Spiritmask: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only Obi have great plans for Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by udele1: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
They will run from the truth, but attempt to sell a lie to Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by MasterJayJay: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nairaland mods are the ethnic bigots. They won't put this on the front-page.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by Throwback: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Spiritmask:
Only Obi have great plans for Nigeria

This plan below to make you lament bitterly?

A wicked and visionless plan by a curse and bad omen?

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by Throwback: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
udele1:
They will run from the truth, but attempt to sell a lie to Nigerians.

See truth you are running from below.

Using ethnicity to campaign for APGA.

He also said APC should have sent an Anambrarian or Igbo to monitor elections for the party instead of sending el Rufai from the North, then concluded that he will not go to Katsina or Kano to monitor elections.

You now see that Peter Obi is not different.

But I know you are also running from the truth.

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Nairaland mods are the ethnic bigots. They won't put this on the front-page.

Exactly My Brother..
I just hope they disappoints us and push this beautiful thread to the promise Land..

The Average Igbo man is more pan-Nigeria than any other Tribesman..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by AcuraZDX: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by udele1: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

See truth you are running from below.

Using ethnicity to campaign for APGA.

He also said APC should have sent an Anambrarian or Igbo to monitor elections for the party instead of sending el Rufai from the North, then concluded that he will not go to Katsina or Kano to monitor elections.

You now see that Peter Obi is not different.

But I know you are also running from the truth.

We are talking about video, you are bringing text.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
If not that Nairaland is biased against Obi, the topic be on FP already
Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by udele1: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Excelloque:
If not that Nairaland is biased against Obi, the topic be on FP already

Well, they can hide the thread, but can't stop tinubu incoherent utterances.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by EndsarsReloaded: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the only nationalist candidate who wants the best for Nigeria. The other two old criminals are desperate bigots who just want to rule but don't have anything to offer Nigerians.

Tinubu says it's emi lokan.
Atiku says Northerners should not vote for Yorubas or Igbos.

Obi says don't vote for me based on ethnic sentiments but vote for me because you truly believe I will change Nigeria for the better.
Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by ludd2018: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2022
nonsense question we are all ethic bigot . Just divide let all man go him away and govern themselves . we are deceiving ourselves in One Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by udele1: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Peter Obi is the only nationalist candidate who wants the best for Nigeria. The other two old criminals are desperate bigots who just want to rule but don't have anything to offer Nigerians.

Tinubu says it's emi lokan.
Atiku says Northerners should not vote for Yorubas or Igbos.

Obi says don't vote for me based on ethnic sentiments but vote for me because you truly believe I will change Nigeria for the better.

It's clear.
Re: Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? by stanluiz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Will they put on front page ?

Seen, the ball is on you.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” / Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot / Where Is Dasuki That Shared The Money To Okupe, FFK, Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.