Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Problem With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Problem With Tinubu (274 Views)

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Tinubu by BafanaBafana: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu does not have a sound mind. He can not speak for 2 minutes without going off key.

The disabled people I pity the most are the ones that do not have a sound mind those that are insane, mad men. They are the only people I dash money and buy food for because what can you do without having a sound mind? Our advanced mind is the only thing that distinguishes us from animals
We have had presidential candidates dodge debates because they are low on intellect, but this one can not even sit for an interview in NTA! How did we get to this point?
Re: My Problem With Tinubu by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guy the matter just tire me.

w
Which one is to turn a rotten situation to a bad one?
Which one is one hundred bag thousand barrels of oil?
For once let's put ethnicity and politics aside and answer this question honestly...
una never tire?
Re: My Problem With Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Tinubu does not have a sound mind. He can not speak for 2 minutes without going off key.

The disabled people I pity the most are the ones that do not have a sound mind those that are insane, mad men. They are the only people I dash money and buy food for because what can you do without having a sound mind? Our advanced mind is the only thing that distinguishes us from animals
We have had presidential candidates dodge debates because they are low on intellect, but this one can not even sit for an interview in NTA! How did we get to this point?
Thiefinubù is Boóari pro max!
Never again.
Can he stand for 5mins without assistance?
And what pains me the most is that abled bodied men and women are supporting him.
No be foolishness be that?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To When Festus Keyamo Insulted The Northern Elders Forum / Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. / Bayelsa Begins Disbursement Of ‘relief Materials’ To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.