Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. (277 Views)

Why I Am Not In Support Of Peter Obi Ambition - Obiano Former Aide / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa / Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. by Newsline09(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
By: Anthony Aniagolu

A former senior aide to the immediate past Governor of Anambra state on media, Uloka Chukwubuikem, has joined the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as he declared unalloyed support for Atiku Abubakar's presidency.

He is a trained media professional with a focus on broadcast journalism and is also a public affairs analyst.

The Ogbunike born today declared his support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's Presidency and was received into the People’s Democratic Party at his ward, Ogbunike ward II, as he gave reason as to why Atiku is best positioned to rebuild and unify Nigeria and help Ndi-Igbo achieve their long desired goal of getting to Aso Rock.

In his remarks to PDP stakeholders and executives in his ward, Uloka stated that Atiku Abubakar is the only direct link for the actualization of the Igbo Presidency in no distant time with the necessary support of other geopolitical zones in the country, as well as the man capable of freeing Nigeria from shackles of bad leadership and uniting the country. He stated that in the following weeks, he will spearhead a media coalition and grassroots support to ensure that Anambra State delivers her votes for Peoples Democratic Party's Presidential Candidate, whose victory is quickly becoming probable and inevitable.

According to Uloka: All politics is local; in line with the preceding, I met with selected stakeholders and all the executives of the People's Democratic Party in my ward, Ogbunike ward II earlier today.

It felt a little nostalgic to identify with a few political leaders whose active time in politics I had studied over the years to seek self-development and career growth, as it was also a homecoming for me.

I had the privilege of informing them of the task ahead and why we should come together as one united family to work hard for the interest of the former Vice President and incoming President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON, whom I have declared my unalloyed support for;

The upcoming general election is critical for us Ndi-Igbo, and for our interests to be protected all around, we cannot, as a people region and ethnicity, put all our eggs in one basket, which is why we chose Atiku Abubakar, who is poised to fulfill the Igbos' long-held desire to have a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and unifying Nigeria.

My message was well received by the stakeholders and executives of the PDP Ogbunike ward II, my immediate ward and unit.

The warm reception from the ward chairman and my brother, Mr. Chinedu Chinwuba; the Secretary, Mrs. Ogochukwu Ezika; the leader of the PDP in my ward, Hon. John Okonkwo-Ikwuazom; and a prominent stakeholder, as well as media veteran and former staff of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, Ahijo Ntu-Okoye, who each took time to speak and celebrate my identification with the party given my political track record, viability, and pedigree, which they can all attest to, was the high point for me.

As posted on his Facebook wall/Ulokachukwubuikem (Source)

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. by Corridon: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hungry political jobber that doesn't have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. by successmatters(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
A former aide to a former governor is now a notable person to PDP? grin

Tomorrow PDP will celebrate a former toilet washer to join the souless party.

Wike really carried away the battery of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Newsline09:
By: Anthony Aniagolu

A former senior aide to the immediate past Governor of Anambra state on media, Uloka Chukwubuikem, has joined the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as he declared unalloyed support for Atiku Abubakar's presidency.

He is a trained media professional with a focus on broadcast journalism and is also a public affairs analyst.

The Ogbunike born today declared his support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's Presidency and was received into the People’s Democratic Party at his ward, Ogbunike ward II, as he gave reason as to why Atiku is best positioned to rebuild and unify Nigeria and help Ndi-Igbo achieve their long desired goal of getting to Aso Rock.

In his remarks to PDP stakeholders and executives in his ward, Uloka stated that Atiku Abubakar is the only direct link for the actualization of the Igbo Presidency in no distant time with the necessary support of other geopolitical zones in the country, as well as the man capable of freeing Nigeria from shackles of bad leadership and uniting the country. He stated that in the following weeks, he will spearhead a media coalition and grassroots support to ensure that Anambra State delivers her votes for Peoples Democratic Party's Presidential Candidate, whose victory is quickly becoming probable and inevitable.

According to Uloka: All politics is local; in line with the preceding, I met with selected stakeholders and all the executives of the People's Democratic Party in my ward, Ogbunike ward II earlier today.

It felt a little nostalgic to identify with a few political leaders whose active time in politics I had studied over the years to seek self-development and career growth, as it was also a homecoming for me.

I had the privilege of informing them of the task ahead and why we should come together as one united family to work hard for the interest of the former Vice President and incoming President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON, whom I have declared my unalloyed support for;

The upcoming general election is critical for us Ndi-Igbo, and for our interests to be protected all around, we cannot, as a people region and ethnicity, put all our eggs in one basket, which is why we chose Atiku Abubakar, who is poised to fulfill the Igbos' long-held desire to have a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and unifying Nigeria.

My message was well received by the stakeholders and executives of the PDP Ogbunike ward II, my immediate ward and unit.

The warm reception from the ward chairman and my brother, Mr. Chinedu Chinwuba; the Secretary, Mrs. Ogochukwu Ezika; the leader of the PDP in my ward, Hon. John Okonkwo-Ikwuazom; and a prominent stakeholder, as well as media veteran and former staff of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, Ahijo Ntu-Okoye, who each took time to speak and celebrate my identification with the party given my political track record, viability, and pedigree, which they can all attest to, was the high point for me.

As posted on his Facebook wall/Ulokachukwubuikem (Source)
That social media Clown from Ogbunike who lost his polling unit in last gubernatorial election in Anambra to APC, the Clown was supporting Andy, he is just attention seeker
Re: Obiano’s Former Aide Declares Support For PDP And Atiku Abubakar. by Nyamuri: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chai! Why won't him support his fellow nyamuri Him Tu Lie.. or did Pandora scare u with LAMBA

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Pays Courtesy Visit to Mr Frank Sopuruchi Okpokiri. / Photo News: Ahead Of 2023 General Elections / PDP Candidate, ‘nnamani’ Campaigns For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.