Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. (1603 Views)

Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obidients are definitely on a rampage today, they are not taking hostages, its a scorched-earth brutal attack and assault against Nigerians.

Obidients and LP are melting and crumbling before our eyes..

We saw this coming of course, the ipob, ESN and UGM in them are seeping out for Nigerians to see, the fact that they are hiding their ipob flags doesn't mean they are not or they changed their ways, the are the same barbaric animals..

I don't care for the girl, but sometimes, you reap what you sow, sleep with dogs and wake up barking like a dog.

Sad..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is just too sad..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Moh247: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
cool

Zombidiots fighting Endsars cashivist..

Very interesting

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots fighting Endsars cashivist..

Very interesting

Sadly, I saw this meltdown between the two coming.

ZomBiDense are all about ipob agitation agenda, but Rinu and the other endsars losers did not know what they bought into, now, they know.

I'm enjoying the free show sha..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Moh247: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Sadly, I saw this meltdown between the two coming.

ZomBiDense are all about ipob agitation agenda, but Rinu and the other endsars losers did not know what they bought into, now, they know.

I'm enjoying the free show sha..

Mr Macaroni would soon get served

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
I wonder why all of a sudden

All the entire Nigerian citizens turned obedients and divided at the same time

And have resorted to insulting each other when one disagree with another person's opinion tongue undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:

That one is a coward, keeping his head down and dodging bullet, his friends, likes and retweets are mostly from Igbos. Igbos are ok with your rubbish, just don't say anything about Pandora....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by mcmurphy132(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na coward go vote obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sadly, a lot of Nigerians fell for their disguised biafra agitation deception and charade.

Smh.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Of course.. Just like he's currently being served now by APC rats and cockroaches who call him Omale for not supporting Tinubu based on ethnic solidarity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Do not use what a person say and blame the whole congregation
Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by thewarrior72: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2022
^^^
Stop wasting ur time trying to appease these online head-Slammers from west, they are irredeemable.

Thief.NuBus urchins are cursed beyond redemption

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2022
The way I see it, I really don't think he deserved to be mocked and attacked even though she was naive and gullible, she saw the Obi crowd's toxicity and barbaric behavior, but the foolishly defended them, carrying water bottle for the head of that toxicity and I waited endlessly for her to articulate the qualities and attributes of Obi and the reasons why she's supporting him, but she couldn't, she just pander and regurgitate the same silly and pointless Pandora liars rubbish. What a letdown.

Glad to see her reaping from what she sow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 2:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Clowns are getting clowned by other clowns..

Who wrote this script make I give am Oscar..

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2022
lmao..

This comedy keeps getting better... grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 2:14am On Oct 16, 2022
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by backtovillage: 2:14am On Oct 16, 2022
That Macaroni is the next. He should ask any question let them drag him. All this soro soke woke niggas would go to jail for asking saint perer obi too much question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Throwback: 2:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Dem go chop that one like indomie the day he will express divergent thought.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by fredoooooo: 2:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Kaá yẹ both obituarists and Rinu , na family matter who cares grin cheesy grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Ifearnoevil: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2022
plaindealer:
The way I see it, I really don't think he deserved to be mocked and attacked even though she was naive and gullible, she saw the Obi crowd's toxicity and barbaric behavior, but the foolishly defended them, carrying water bottle for the head of that toxicity and I waited endlessly for her to articulate the qualities and attributes of Obi and the reasons why she's supporting him, but she couldn't, she just pander and regurgitate the same silly and pointless Pandora liars rubbish. What a letdown.

Glad to see her reaping from what she sow.

Do you even understand the genesis of the issue.
You dolts are just looking for anything, just anything to criticize ObI.
I want reasonable persons to examine this situation.
For some months Rinu and Aisha have been identifying with the Obidient movement.then as the Labour party PCC came out, Rinu tweeted, asking how Peter Obi tends to tackle police brutality, Aisha jumped on it and began to ask the same question.
They were directed to old tweets where Peter Obi answered the questions.these were answers given last than two months ago.
The next thing Rinu was like 'just like any other politician ' cool
That was when people began to question and scrutinize her intention.
She now went on to say that they have the right to interrogate PO as many times as they like and PO must answer them.
How can you say that about the person you pretend to support?does a marketer demarket his own products? will a true supporter of Tinubu or Atiku say that about their candidate?
If you people are expecting the Obidients to be docile and take every bulshit, sorry, that is not going to happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by kingthreat(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2022
True, Rinu is a disgusting mini-ape. A product of useless endsars.
Let zombidients roast her including her sexually-frustrated obese friend moelicious
Anytime I see her, I have dirty thoughts of punishing her with some big gbola in a way she will like it. grin
Maybe after that she go get sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by techWriter3: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Sadly, a alot of Nigerians s s tumbled for their disguised Nigerians s agitation deception and charade

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Obidients are definitely on a rampage today, they are not taking hostages, its a scorched-earth brutal attack and assault against Nigerians.

Obidients and LP are melting and crumbling before our eyes..

We saw this coming of course, the ipob, ESN and UGM in them are seeping out for Nigerians to see, the fact that they are hiding their ipob flags doesn't mean they are not or they changed their ways, the are the same barbaric animals..

I don't care for the girl, but sometimes, you reap what you sow, sleep with dogs and wake up barking like a dog.

Sad..
How are we sure this is not your account you created just so you can create this topic on nairaland

How are we sure that's really and obidient Twitter account ?
Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Durabest: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, a lot of Nigerians fell for their disguised biafra agitation deception and charade.

Smh.
Not person like me give i them back anytime they try to insult me.The people are too abusive only God knows how he created to set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Idiotseverywher: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

How are we sure this is not your account you created just so you can create this topic on nairaland

How are we sure that's really and obidient Twitter account ?
. My man you are very smart, he created the whole show, if you notice, it is the same people asking and commenting here, the well known nairaland agbado urchins Na now I confirm that they are using multiple monikers to confuse people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Oracleforce: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

And have resorted to insulting each other when one disagree with another person's opinion tongue undecided

You are ignorant of this Obituary Pthief movement....there are more things to it than what they are selling for you on the surface....

The more you look the less you see

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Racoon(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2022
I stand to say that Rinu have been a staunch activist of good conscience and standing. So I won't tolerate any Peter Obi supporter calling her derogatory names under any guise. We all have our different worldviews Let's respect them as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by Racoon(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
How are we sure this is not your account you created just so you can create this topic on nairaland. How are we sure that's really and obidient Twitter account ?
Let Rinu confirm this herself pls. If truth, then the Peter Obi campaign Directorate have to inform him for a formal apology to be issued, the erring supporters punished accordingly and let her be reassured. If otherwise, then thunder fire all the zombies behind it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2022
kingthreat:
True, Rinu is a disgusting mini-ape. A product of useless endsars.
Let zombidients roast her
including her sexually-frustrated obese friend moelicious
Anytime I see her, I have dirty thoughts of punishing her with some big gbola. grin
Maybe after that she go get sense.

I agree with you 100%.

When you roll in the gutter with pigs, you leave the gutter smelling like a rotten pig.

They are all disgusting anti-social and anti-Nigerian elements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Calls Rinu Oduala A Monkey And Disgusting Ape. Tweet. by plaindealer: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

See, Rinu like others boxed themselves in a cage, they used endsars to gain popularity, do self-promotion and build their dubious brand, they turned endars into a money-making scheme, but they failed to create a viable youth based political party to challenge the system so they end up settling for Pandora and his aggressive, toxic, intolerant and abusive MASSOB, ipob, ESN and UGM gang, Rinu and her dumb and clueless friends fell for Pandora and Obi supporters charade, not knowing that Obi's candidacy is just another ipob agitation in disguise, a political charade without the ipob flags that suddenly disappeared because they are hiding their flags to fool Nigerians.

When this rubbish started, it was clear to sane people that there's no room for non-Igbos, other views and voices in that party, we've seen videos where they swore that if you say anything bad about Pandora, they will kill you, we saw how they went after Reno and threatened to kill his daughter, we saw how they attacked Yoruba Nollywood people for supporting Tinubu, we saw how they attacked Joke Silva and others.

Now it's clear to Rinu and others that there's no room in that toxic igbo cult for non igbo or non Igbos.

The foolish girl lay her bed so make she just sleep on top her rotten bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Around Alaba Market Give Us Update On The Crisis There / Peter Obi Was Caught Sleeping At Emir Palace / 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.