Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi (1600 Views)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha - Peter Obi Cries Out / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Naturenex: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
“It is not easy working with people like Aisha, instead of calling you “Your Excellency” they will be arguing with you but that is what is needed in Nigeria,” – Peter Obi
https://bestnewsnet.com/2023-why-it-is-not-easy-working-with-aisha-peter-obi/

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Moh247: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2022

Obi never Sabi anything, Zombidiots headless mob are only using him and he has to obey them

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi should not let people control him.
That's how people controlled Goodluck Jonathan and Nigeria is where she is today.

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
He actually trying to scam unsuspecting ipob terrorist.
Moh247:
Obi never Sabi anything, Zombidiots headless mob are only using him and he has to obey them

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Moh247: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He actually trying to scam unsuspecting ipob terrorist.

He has gotten enough funds but he knows he can't win and he can't return back to his Oga at PDP.. he is stuck with Repentant Ipob terrorist and EndSars arsonist

I pity him sometimes, he looks tired
Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Nwaetche(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Can you stop this so that we can have a decent discussion in this forum.

Someone just posted a comment and instead of you keep quiet and allow people that have understanding of the context to contribute you keep spewing nonsense.

Moh247:

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Moh247: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nwaetche:
Can you stop this so that we can have a decent discussion in this forum.

Someone just posted a comment and instead of you keep quiet and allow people that have understanding of the context to contribute you keep spewing nonsense.

Zombidiots make me laugh... I should keep quiet for you because you ridiculous kids with internet now think nobody should speak again

Is that part of your useless Nsogbu Nsogbu people's kind of politics?!

I should keep quiet for a nonetity ?!

I will let this slide, next time you qoute my comment to talk nonsense I will give you what you deserve

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by OGIBRA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
So their saviour want YES SIR kind of people around him? nt someone that can challenge him? n he stil bodly come out publicly to say that is just the reason he cant work with her, dis won go worse pass buari o, if u dear challange him, if he has power.THE Igbos WAY..
i cant imagine how many topic would av been created if is tinubu or atiku that had make that same statement...d same people defending these would av rain insult, abuse on such candidate...PEACE BE UNTO THEM ALL.,
I.O.T
Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Naturenex:
“It is not easy working with people like Aisha, instead of calling you “Your Excellency” they will be arguing with you but that is what is needed in Nigeria,” – Peter Obi
https://bestnewsnet.com/2023-why-it-is-not-easy-working-with-aisha-peter-obi/
God bless your Team, president obi, it's better you have sum1 that will ensure you do the right thing, than to have people telling you that you are always doing the right thing, even if it's the wrong thing you are doing. You must have people that will ensure they put you on the right path if or wen u go astray. God bless you Aisha, God bless Incumin President - Omoluabi Ahmed Obi.
For with Obi, an Old Nigeria is Impossible.

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by profacid(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi is better, the number of people that will vote this government that has put suffering at this level are the number of foolish people in Nigeria

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by ican2020: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots make me laugh... I should keep quiet for you because you ridiculous kids with internet now think nobody should speak again

Is that part of your useless Nsogbu Nsogbu people's kind of politics?!

I should keep quiet for a nonetity ?!

I will let this slide, next time you qoute my comment to talk nonsense I will give you what you deserve

Why do you like wahala so much

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Moh247: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
ican2020:

Why do you like wahala so much

Commenting and minding my business till idiots pop out of no where to qoute me

Niggas no fit mind their business

I qoute anybody or call anyone name

Imagine that low life idiot telling me not to comment
Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by julaion: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
urchins need to be stoned grin grin

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Moh247: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
julaion:
urchins need to be stoned grin grin

Zombidiots needs to be shot in the head with high caliber rifle

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi man of the people

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi is better

Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by FarahAideed: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aisha thefake activist
Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by bdon123(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu
U mean Tinubu abi?
Re: 2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi by julaion: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots needs to be shot in the head with high caliber rifle
e pain am grin

Heavy Protest In Portharcourt Over Naira Redesign / I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won / Labour Party Gets Replacement For Slain Enugu Senator .