Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating (346 Views)

Reason Why Some Women Have Pains During Ovulation And Symptoms! / I Experience Pain When Urinating / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Aquinas02(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Hi everyone and good morning, i need your advices.
I have been experiencing this pains during and after urinating, this is almost getting to a year.
At first it was this frequent urge of urinating, being unable to empty my bladder, pains after urinating.. Then, I explained this to a pharmacist and he gave me some antibiotics which i took and got little relief but two days after the drugs got finished it came back but this time no drugs was able to even relief the pains a little. They told me to go for a laptest which i did and the drugs that was meant to work still didn't.. I have taken herbal medicines and still didn't work..
All im feeling right now is pains during and after urinating.. The pain would come up like something coming to block the urine halfway and gives me a pose of 20 to 30 secs. until the pain subsides then i move.. Please i have taken even injections � and yet this pain keeps coming.. No discharge..
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by HolyMan12: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Go to the hospital grin

Farm tool don give you disease grin

Leave Olosho you no gree grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Aquinas02(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Boss is this curable ??
I have taken lot of drugs and still feeling this same pain�
Its affecting psychology aiidy�
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by dawnomike(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Aquinas02:
I have been experiencing this pains during and after urinating, this is almost getting to a year.
At first it was this frequent urge of urinating, being unable to empty my bladder, pains after urinating.. Then, I explained this to a pharmacist and he gave me some antibiotics which i took and got little relief but two days after the drugs got finished it came back but this time no drugs was able to even relief the pains a little. They told me to go for a laptest which i did and the drugs that was meant to work still didn't.. I have taken herbal medicines and still didn't work..
All im feeling right now is pains during and after urinating.. The pain would come up like something coming to block the urine halfway and gives me a pose of 20 to 30 secs. until the pain subsides then i move.. Please i have taken even injections � and yet this pain keeps coming.. No discharge..
Visit any pharmacy, get Tonomycin injection. It is about 3k
Get a nurse to administer it to you. Follow up with cipro for 5 days.

Let me know how it goes
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Aquinas02(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Alright�
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Tinubuagbado: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Aquinas02:
Alright�

You people should leave all these girls looking for qhi to destroy. See your life now.

See where sex has landed you.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Aquinas02:

Go to your nearest hospital and get tested........... Stop gambling with your life .........
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Akposkiz: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Visit any govt general hospital in nigeria.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Makamatic: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Pains During And After Urinating by Wizywiz(m): 12:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Op sorry ooo..pls go to the hospital and get treated...pls avoid women kpekus....na breeding ground for different bacteria

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Consumption Of These 3 Things Can Cause Heart Failure / Free Ambulance Services For Those That Couldn't Afford It / New Autopsy Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed By Covid Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.