Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Autopsy Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed By Covid Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Autopsy Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed By Covid Vaccine (346 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Autopsy Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed By Covid Vaccine by Buhari4dullard: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2022
New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine

A major new autopsy report has found that three people who died unexpectedly at home with no pre-existing disease shortly after Covid vaccination were likely killed by the vaccine. A further two deaths were found to be possibly due to the vaccine.

The report, published in Clinical Research in Cardiology, the official journal of the German Cardiac Society, detailed autopsies carried out at Heidelberg University Hospital in 2021. Led by Thomas Longerich and Peter Schirmacher, it found that in five deaths that occurred within a week of the first or second dose of vaccination with Pfizer or Moderna, inflammation of the heart tissue due to an autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine had likely or possibly caused the death.
Case characteristic of five deaths likely or possibly caused by the Covid vaccinesCase characteristic of five deaths likely or possibly caused by the Covid vaccines
Lymphocyte immune cells (white blood cells) are shown in blue and brown among the heart tissue, causing localised inflammation that proved fatal Lymphocyte immune cells (white blood cells) are shown in blue and brown among the heart tissue, causing localised inflammation that proved fatal

In total the report looked at 35 autopsies carried out at the University of Heidelberg in people who died within 20 days of Covid vaccination, of which 10 were deemed on examination to be due to a pre-existing illness and not the vaccine. For the remaining 20, the report did not rule out the vaccine as a cause of death, which Dr. Schirmacher has confirmed to me is intentional as the autopsy results were inconclusive. Almost all of the remaining cases were of a cardiovascular cause, as indicated in the table below from the supplementary materials, where 21 of the 30 deaths are attributed to a cardiovascular cause. One of these is attributed to blood clots (VITT) from AstraZeneca vaccination (the report was looking specifically at post-vaccine myocarditis deaths), leaving 20 from other cardiovascular causes.

https://brownstone.org/articles/new-autopsy-report-reveals-those-who-died-suddenly-were-likely-killed-by-the-covid-vaccine/

1 Like

Re: New Autopsy Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed By Covid Vaccine by God1000(m): 6:13am On Dec 14, 2022
This is sad, this will put into question the efficacy of the covid drugs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health: Why You Need To Stop Taking Energy Drinks(video) / Thinking Of Ending My Life / What’s Going To Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.