Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic (805 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by ScamHunter: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Ilorin is the home of Afonja, the general who sold his homeland to the Fulani
Tinubu can sell all Yoruba to slavery to achieve his life's ambition.

Yoruba ronu...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Come to peter obi,we will welcome you warmly undecided

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Moh247: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2022
cool

Obeer Supporters don drink heroes beer this morning again, when and where did afonja sell anybody

Anyways people are beginning to see that you Zombidiots are useless ethnic and religious bigots... Even Rinu and Aisha Yesufu are coming to reality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by TinubuThief: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Nonsense symbolic
The useless manequin emilokan has nothing to offer Nigerians
He should go and take care of his health and the dementia ravaging his brain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by epondudu: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:

Yoruba you...
I don't believe you are a Yoruba man or maybe your mother is from the east just like Ayo Adebanjo and his likes that marry Igbos or have Igbos as their mothers they hate anything progressive they have been fed with hate and Lack of empathy for their paternal lineage, they are still stuck in the past glories, they are still living in the independence era. They still believe some dead Generals are the reason why they are where they are.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the president
God bless the incoming president
The Jagaban of Borgu alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by TinubuThief: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2022
epondudu:

I don't believe you are a Yoruba man or maybe your mother is from the east just like Ayo Adebanjo and his likes that marry Igbos or have Igbos as their mothers they hate anything progressive they have been fed with hate and Lack of empathy for their paternal lineage, they are still stuck in the past glories, they are still living in the independence era. They still believe some dead Generals are the reason why they are where they are.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the president
God bless the incoming president
The Jagaban of Borgu alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Shut up nonsense tribal maggot
Tilumbu can only be president in your papa house olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by TinubuThief: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obeer Supporters don drink heroes beer this morning again, when and where did afonja sell anybody

Anyways people are beginning to see that you Zombidiots are useless ethnic and religious bigots... Even Rinu and Aisha Yesufu are coming to reality

Zombie , tilumbu is going no where
Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by epondudu: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

Shut up nonsense tribal maggot
Tilumbu can only be president in your papa house olodo
Typical Ipob turn Obi supporter I didn't direct my message to you, my message was directed to a human and an Ani*mal is replying on his behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Moh247: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

Zombie , tilumbu is going no where

Zombidiots Obeer will never smell AsoRock so don't labour in vein

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Tomek09(m): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2022
epondudu:

Typical Ipob turn Obi supporter I didn't direct my message to you, my message was directed to a human and an Ani*mal is replying on his behalf.
Shut up there. Just tell me why you are supporting Tinubu??
Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Iseoluwani: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:

Yoruba ronu...

Very symbolic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by dopedan(m): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2022
I think he should rather kick bucket
Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by Britishpea: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2022
See me tomorrow!
Re: Tinubu Kicking Off His Campaign In Ilorin Is Symbolic by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You once said if Tinubu wasn’t on the ballot you would have supported Obi. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. / Tinubu’s Wife Harasses Poor Woman In Public / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouting BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.