Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration (24928 Views)

Police Speaks On Why Seun Kuti Was Handcuffed / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Revolva(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2022
This happened at the ongoing Felabration 2022, as a disabled man was able to make his way up to the stage when Made Kuti was performing live.

This disabled man proved that his disability means nothing, but the truth is that he is a happy man with a meaningful life, even if he is not able to walk, he is full of life and did not allow his disability to consume him.

After such a display of energetic dance steps on his skateboard, he left the stage and Made Kuti continue his performance later on.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bcqfu0zqQ0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Zonefree(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2022
This man(crippled) always perform at every Felebration. I love his energy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Revolva(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
This man(crippled) always perform at every Felebration. I love his energy.

Really wow that man too much d way baba de groove show say he has zero worries

See d full performance of made kuti here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4y6owZnFgk

No narration on it live music

Watch Eltheee skhillz perform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsgm334dkg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by VictorUSA(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2022
That was wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by koolaid87: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Just wearing obi shirt may have changed his story by now.

Still, anything is possible as Nigerians are generous ppl

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by money121(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Seen
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by RamseyKush: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Problem no dey finish kiss.
Make we sha try dey enjoy.....

Meanwhile, this year's felabration is dry sad
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by BUSHHUNTER: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2022
No limitation in disability

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2022
This right here is why Christianity is the best religion in the universe.

When the world looks at you with pity and sees someone who is disadvantaged what they don't know that he or she who has inner peace form moving in according with the Lord's wishes already has more peace and advantage that all the world's powers can ever give.

They don't understand where the peace joy and energy comes from...

Know Lord Jesus and have inner peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by nicjeydan(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Aswaju

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by nicjeydan(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Aswaju .
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by tyson98: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Was he not the one wizzy told you follow him home back then ??!
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by iyamALBEN(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2022
I hate the way some YouTubers depend on other people's effort to promote their channels. Immediately I heard the guy's voice, I just stopped streaming.
Oga go get your own content jor.

5 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by utenwuson: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Best way to catch out now.... He should have worn a Peter obi shirt

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by kasim155: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2022
So much Energy, nice 1

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by sojisenai(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Impressive..

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by sylve11: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2022
koolaid87:

na bael create you. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by mywells: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2022
He's always around the new Africa shrine day in day out, he always received kind gesture from generous shrine visitors, thank to Are Istanbul Abu Abel more grace to his elbow , he never look down on him but always in his company whenever he's around the shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022
iyamALBEN:
I hate the way some YouTubers depend on other people's effort to promote their channels. Immediately I heard the guy's voice, I just stopped streaming.

You are demented ...there are many type of niches and this my channel is entertainment niche bro and again this is my content ..i filmed it live in d crowd ... so sad you are ignorant

Shame on you oga you know noting about content management

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by JealousCobra(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Chaela12:
see below

Send free game first for a start if not don't bother yourself.
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by porthouse7(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
This guy na old timer at d shrine, Hess always around during Femi rehearsal on Thursdays and Sunday jump
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by porthouse7(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
iyamALBEN:
na their boring comment dey bore me past

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by GorillaApp(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
koolaid87:

No be lie sha! grin
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by owolabi5: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2022
CAR PAPERS
Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by NaBanga: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2022
I love this. It's such a beautiful sight to see him enjoying life, despite the circumstances. Will there ever be another Fela to light our souls? He was truly one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration by Makotu: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Revolva:

You are demented ...there are many type of niches and this my channel is entertainment niche bro and again this is my content ..i filmed it live in d crowd ... so sad you are ignorant

Shame on you oga you know noting about content management

Bro must you reply? Just ignore the full abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.