Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress (21040 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Tonim(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Where is Tinubu's blue print for Osun Ondo Oyo Ogun and Ekiti ?

Why are they backwater under developed swampy bug fest's ?

Even remote spots in my darling Uselu fine pass these states...

These are pictures of Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Theory says crime and anti-social activities are reduced when people have access to green areas in cities.

Would be good to see the data 6 months to a year down the line.

Well done Gov. we need more of this across the country.

Lanrelagboi:

…‘Governor has well prioritised our interests’ - Youth rep

https://lagostoday.com.ng/sanwo-olu-opens-peace-park-in-ketu-commits-youths-to-progress/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Tonim(f): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Here are more pictures of Abeokuta, Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Tonim(f): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Here are some pictures of Ibadan, Oyo State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Tonim:

These are pictures of Abeokuta, Ogun State.

These are pictures of Kogi state.

Okene environs .

No be by pictures. Every state even Benue has nice pictures

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Tonim:

Here are more pictures of Abeokuta, Ogun State

Here are pictures of Kogi state
Every state has good pics.. but In reality the state is a dump

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Tonim(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

These are pictures of Kogi state.

Okene environs .

No be by pictures. Every state even Benue has nice pictures

Wow!

They look soooooo much nicer than the pictures from Abeokuta and Ibadan I just posted sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Tonim:

Wow!

They look soooooo much nicer than the pictures from Abeokuta and Ibadan I just posted sad

Yoruba hater
You are a bitter sad fellow

Christian hater grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Ezmans: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jones4190:
the governor is following the master plan of tinubu, development upon development.
thank God for tinubu
Tinubu of 1999 has lagos master plan? Oga stop disgracing your self in public, even your tinubu hand over to PA lateef jakande?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Konjiboii: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jones4190:

fashola himself you mentioned is tinubu blue print ABI na you chose him to takeover from tinubu?

Lol I bet you have shrine for tinubu at every corner of your house. Una just dey downplay sanwo-olu as if he doesn't have plans and head of his own. All this development is Sanwo-olu achievements and would be recorded as such.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Thedon22: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
How come we are not seeing any project by Soludo which we can or cannot trace to Obi ? Does it mean he was not visionary while he was governor. No legacy to showcase. And he wants to rule Nigeria - Tufiakwa !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by djseanjohn77: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:

So where is tinubu's blue print for Nigeria Fashola is the one with a blue print upon which Am bode built on!

If you doubt me, Let TInubu provide one, let him come and turn the rotten situation to a bad one grin grin

tueh tueh tueh

You just goofed grin grin the reason Ambode was removed was, he abandoned almost all of Fashola's project, and started another, thereby causing deterioration in some and increase in execution cost in some. Meanwhile, he focused more attention to Epe where he hails from, abandoning other regions on outskirt of Lagos like Badagry and it's environ. That affects places like Mile-2, Amuwo, Satellite, Ojo, Ajangbadi, Ijanikin, Agbara, Up to Badagry. That corridor became the worst road in the world during his tenure - don't forget that is an Internationa gate-way.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by juman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Can we have sanwo olu as president.
He is doing well.

Most lagos governors perform well.
Fashola also was excellent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by juman(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thedon22:
How come we are not seeing any project by Soludo which we can or cannot trace to Obi ? Does it mean he was not visionary while he was governor. No legacy to showcase. And he wants to rule Nigeria - Tufiakwa !

That shows that he is a good governor.
Governance is continuum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Thedon22: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
juman:

That shows that he is a good governor.
Governance is continuum.
This is an admission of failure. Every US President has sets of legacy projects that outlasted their tenures. If you claim Obi has none then you are admitting he is a failure in governance which is too bad. Then he has nothing to offer at the Federal level.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by juman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thedon22:

This is an admission of failure. Every US President has sets of legacy projects that outlasted their tenures. If you claim Obi has none then you are admitting he is a failure in governance which is too bad. Then he has nothing to offer at the Federal level.

He will surely do his legacy project. He is new governor.
But the uncompleted projects will be handled as well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Thedon22: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
juman:

He will surely do his legacy project. He is new governor.
But the uncompleted projects will be handled as well.
Who is new governor? I am not talking about Soludo. I am referring to Obi. If government is a continuum we should be able to name projects Obi initiated and conceived but maybe couldn't finish due to time which Obiano and Soludo eventually finished. Eg in Lagos, Tinubu conceived Dangote Refineries but is being finished during the time of Sanwo Olu. That's what I mean by legacy. Tinubu envisioned the master plan of Lekki while succeeding govs implemented it. What did Obi envision for Anambra that we can see since he has been going to China ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by juman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thedon22:

Who is new governor? I am not talking about Soludo. I am referring to Obi. If government is a continuum we should be able to name projects Obi initiated and conceived but maybe couldn't finish due to time which Obiano and Soludo eventually finished. Eg in Lagos, Tinubu conceived Dangote Refineries but is being finished during the time of Sanwo Olu. That's what I mean by legacy. Tinubu envisioned the master plan of Lekki while succeeding govs implemented it. What did Obi envision for Anambra that we can see since he has been going to China ?

Okaaayyyyyyy.
But obi was also not bad governor.
He managed resources well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by TheDictatorNd: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even GOD is disappointed in africans if the resources we were blest with were well utilized things like this wouldn't be celebrated
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by fxdee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
BurialGround:

Tinubu failed as a governor, he was busy fighting his deputies for eight years. When he realized that he has no massive projects in the state he resorts to BLUE PRINT.

Show me just one massive project from Tinubu for eight years.

mention any governor that was able to do any massive project in our first 8yrs after 1999?..i think the improvement in internal revenue alone is enough though he tried his best. I remember during that period, rivers state spent huge amount of money on power project which never work up till now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by BurialGround: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
fxdee:
mention any governor that was able to do any massive project in our first 8yrs after 1999?..i think the improvement in internal revenue alone is enough though he tried his best. I remember during that period, rivers state spent huge amount of money on power project which never work up till now.

At least you're a little sincere in your submission here.

Lagos IGR is always on the increase so is not a rocket science. Even you as Lagos governor will still perform.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by olatunjithomas(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thats where all the agberos in kute and Ojota end of the area come to smooke.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by TolaniLuv: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:

So where is tinubu's blue print for Nigeria Fashola is the one with a blue print upon which Am bode built on!

If you doubt me, Let TInubu provide one, let him come and turn the rotten situation to a bad one grin grin

tueh tueh tueh

You no get sense. Both people you mentioned can’t boost of doing all this without the Master himself Tinubu. Osinbajo can’t be VP if it wasn’t for Tinubu so shot up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Tywo2018: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hey that place is only peaceful on day light anything 6Pm there u are on your own and adjacent that Park some Police there like Roger. Therfore anytime you find yourself there be careful.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by SMOOKE: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
olatunjithomas:
grin
olatunjithomas:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Mayowa112(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/sanwo-olu-opens-peace-park-in-ketu-commits-youths-to-progress/

if you like yourself pls don't pass here anything after 6:30
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by brandsoncharlie: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

What’s even there to celebrate?
You plant green grass then water it to be fresh and then begin to celebrate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Wisetrue99: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

There was flooding in Lagos during fashola regime.
Yes he inherited it from Tinubu and he dealt with it decisively!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress by Indispensable85(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Yes he inherited it from Tinubu and he dealt with it decisively!

If he truly dealt with it decisively like you claimed why are we still having it? And who did Tinubu inherit the flood from? Or he brought it with himself into government? So who did Ambode inherit the flood in his own regime from? Make una dey keep quiet sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto / Audu Maikori Will Be Prosecuted - El-rufai / Kemi Adeosun's DashMe Foundation: Osinbajo Hails Ex Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.