Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission (239 Views)

King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Mobile Bible App Vs Physical Bible Which Is Ideal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission

This is something I've observed for quite a while and had tried to do all I could to stop it but to no avail. What makes it even more baffling, is that i've observed the same thing in 2 of my phones where the same app was installed.

When I first saw it behaving strangely compared to other apps, I tried to stop all the permissions because it was becoming quite inconveniencing for me, but it would keep poping up with one notification/message or another that I didn't send it.

It was doing this regardless of whether I was busy on another app, so I would have to cancel it to be able to continue what I was doing.

But if I mistakenly clicked on the message, that would be much worse as it would leave the app I was using and take me to the KJV Bible app as if it was by force.

A similar thing happens when I mistakenly tap on the app icon but try to cancel it immediately or open another app in order to push it to the background. But even if the other app had already opened, it would still push the other app aside and display on the screen until I exit it.

Another thing i noticed was that it occasionally appears to display messages that were related to my present situation, as though it was God Himself speaking to me.

I have heard a lot of stories of Bibles behaving strangely since I was a kid when a man in the north tried to burn a Bible and ended up burning up himself and was admitted to a well-known hospital in that state. And there have been several stories of places being burnt down completely but only a Bible was left unburnt.

I myself recently shared an encounter I had in the past with an occultist, who was trying his best to lure me with earthly riches to join them, but panicked when I moved the Bible I was holding closer to him. However in all those cases, it was a physical or material book, but this is just an app which was downloaded into a phone and not even inbuilt or a system app, but it is also no respecter of system apps as it also writes over them.

Hence the question, why is it exercising dominion over them as though it was their superior like a super app, moderator or an admin who has superior powers or permissions over them?

Perhaps it's not just me with this experience, but there may be others who've also experienced the same thing with the same app or even another, or those who may have a better understanding of what is actually going on, because It's still puzzling to me why the KJV Bible app would be acting as though it has superior powers and was given special permission to rule over the others.

Here are some screenshots below to illustrate what the KJV Bible app is doing without any permission.

God bless.

Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2022
More screenshots.

Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by Tboy222: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Go to settings, open the app notification, click on the force stop button.
Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Tboy222:
Go to settings, open the app notification, click on the force stop button.
Lol! That has not worked either but thanks all the same. It seems the only solution is to uninstall the app, but that is not an option for now because It is still useful to me.
Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
As I was about to post this thread it popped up once again as if to let me know it was aware of what I was doing, lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by Tboy222: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
The app was programmed in such a way to send you reminders into spaces you wouldn't expect it to mine does the same too so its no problem.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Tboy222:
The app was programmed in such a way to send you reminders into spaces you wouldn't expect it to mine does the same too so its no problem.
Okay you also use the same app? Good to know that. I thought it was weird for an app to be able to do that without being given such permissions.
Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by Tboy222: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Okay you also use the same app? Good to know that. I thought it was weird for an app to be able to do that without being given such permissions.

Yes i do

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission by kingxsamz(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Don't worry about it. It's the holy spirit at work. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

✝️Alive In the Morning, Dead At Nite✝️. / The Lords Chosen Crusade in Lagos, Today And Tomorrow / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.