Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

2023: The Determinant Year For Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023: The Determinant Year For Nigeria (179 Views)

Top 7 Famous Buildings In Nigeria 2023 The World Adores / Religion, A Determinant In 2021/22 Undergraduate Fee In Ahmadu Bello University / Matrix Determinant ( Laplace And Row Operation Method ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Determinant Year For Nigeria by solidifi: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Dear Nigerians,
I write this post with all honesty, sincerity, unbiasness, love, untribalistic and unreligious mind to you all.

Come year 2023 by God's grace, let all Nigerian voters and the likes be wise.

Tinubu and Atiku MUST be rejected at ALL cost. No sentiments, selfishness etc.
The signs are there clearly already.

1. PDP & APC have destroyed this country. Let's try another person and party.

2. The kind of blunders Tinubu make at public gathering added to his health challenges is a national disgrace.

I know some selfish people all around them won't like this, but I rest my case here for you to decide whether to go forward or backward.

The choice is yours (Nigerians).

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech ND And HND Part Time Registration Form 2022/2023 / Mock Interviews For IAS And Other Competitive Exams / The Story Of Djagbo Bishop (be Fully Inspired)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.