Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) (1559 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by BeautifulMind2: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Gen. John Enenche (Rtd) just rounded off his interview on Arise TV few minutes ago. I can see a man who is ready to see a new Nigeria. He speaks with the sincerity of heart and purpose.

He is not perturbed about his name being delisted from the Labour Party PCC list. In fact, he is even more determined and committed to be part of a movement that will birth a new Nigeria and promised to make the best possible “strategic input” for the movement, given his wealth of experience in the military.
He noted that the campaign is “just one small aspect” of the movement as there are much other things to do to ensure that Obi/Datti emerge the winner in 2023.

When asked why he pitched with the Obi/Datti ticket, he said security is on the topmost list. He recalled he was the commander of the Onitsha Army Barracks when Obi won the governorship election in Anambra state, at a time when insecurity was the order of the day in the state.

In his words, “Obi took the issue of security in Anambra, especially that of Onitsha very personal and collaborated with my office and with other security agencies in the state and made Anambra the most secured state in Nigeria”
He is confident that Mr. Peter Obi will replicate that at the National level.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by successmatters(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2022
General John Enenche is a patriot.

We will all vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Oziens: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2022
It takes a man of character to always accept responsibility and make amend where necessary; and forged ahead without losing sight on the ball.

Well done sir

10 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2022
So he agrees that the current system under APC is rotten and needs changing. Good.

That is someone who has worked under the APC government saying we need a change, but urchins here on NL who don't even have a say in APC's affairs will be promoting the disastrous party.

10 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by TinubuThief: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Obi is our incoming President
Get used to it urchins

8 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Curious345: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:
Obi is our incoming President
Get used to it urchins

Obi or sowore ..

Tinubu is a security risk to Nigeria ..

He got loads of cases across the western world . He could be abducted as president my the DEA FBI or Interpol

3 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by TinubuThief: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Any senseless urchin that doesn't want Nigeria to work will not see the new Nigeria we are fighting for

2 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by TinubuThief: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Obi or sowore ..

He got loads of cases across the west . He could be abducted as president my the DEA FBI or Interpol
I believe you
The old criminal and his senseless urchins are threat to our democracy

3 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Solsix(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Obi or sowore ..

He got loads of cases across the west . He could be abducted as president my the DEA FBI or Interpol
There is no OR here. It's Obi all the way. A vote for sowere nah waste. Back to the topic, they will say it's a lie instead of verifying

4 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Gen. Eneche is saying entirely different from what Obi said. Obi said it was a mad man that helped him solve insecurity issue in Anambra.

23 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Obi or sowore ..

He got loads of cases across the western world . He could be abducted as president my the DEA FBI or Interpol
Why has he not been arrested despite traveling to London and France countless times?
zombidients!

22 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Curious345: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:

Why has he not been arrested despite traveling to London and France countless times?
zombidients!

Read about Emmanuel Noreiga (president of Panama) and Juan Orlando Hernandez (president of Honduras)

When you're done ..comeback ..

All cocaine related arrest ..quite similar to bat situation
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Read about Emmanuel Noreiga (president of Panama) and Juan Orlando Hernandez (president of Honduras)

When you're done ..comeback ..

All cocaine related arrest ..quite similar to bat situation
They were reportedly actively involved in drugs as heads of state. How does this relate with Tinubu?

17 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Curious345: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:

They were reportedly actively involved in drugs as heads of state. How does this relate with Tinubu?
ok good.

I'll leave you to do the extrapolations ..
Sweet dreams
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:
ok good.

I'll leave you to do the extrapolations ..
Sweet dreams
David Hundeyin's propaganda is messing with your brain. Not surprised Aisha Yesufu was calling him out for his spin journalism. She knows all along the guy was only messing up the brains of zombidients but kept mute till she was served yesterday.

14 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Curious345: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:

David Hundeyin's > who is he?

Propaganda is messing with your brain. Not surprised Aisha Yesufu was calling him out for his spin journalism. She knows all along the guy was only messing up the brains of zombidients but kept mute till she was served yesterday.
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by frugal(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Obi or sowore ..

Sowore doesn't have the spread to win a presidential election. Even Obi barely does. But a Peter Obi win would be a massive boost to him and others in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Doubleoh7: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:

David Hundeyin's propaganda is messing with your brain. Not surprised Aisha Yesufu was calling him out for his spin journalism. She knows all along the guy was only messing up the brains of zombidients but kept mute till she was served yesterday.

It's a bit funny when you see supposedly enlightened people, refer to events that are backed with hard facts, as propaganda. Which aspect of the two documents below is propaganda? Or does one take a plea bargain and forfeit 400+ thousand dollars, as a show of innocence? Or we all just choose to act the ostrich in this country sef?

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos are saying one thing.Obi.
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by descarado: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
This man is looking for juicy spot in obi's admin if he wins.
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Doubleoh7:

It's a bit funny when you see supposedly enlightened people, refer to events that are backed with hard facts, as propaganda. Which aspect of the two documents below is propaganda? Or does one take a plea bargain and forfeit 400+ thousand dollars, as a show of innocence? Or we all just choose to act the ostrich in this country sef?
Where is your evidence that Tinubu's money was forfeited?. Hundeyin really pissed in your brains with his junks.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Doubleoh7: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pakute:

Where is your evidence that Tinubu's money was forfeited?. Hundeyin really pissed in your brains with his junks.
I believe you are literate enough to see that the second screenshot I posted above is that of the forfeiture order granted by the judge on the case. If a court declaration is not convincing enough for you, then you can go look for your engagement somewhere else. Keep mentioning Hundeyin, as if this drug case haven't been following BAT since the 90s
Re: Gen. John Enenche (rtd) J interview on AriseTV on Peter Obi(photo) by Pakute: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Doubleoh7:

I believe you are literate enough to see that the second screenshot I posted above is that of the forfeiture order granted by the judge on the case. If a court declaration is not convincing enough for you, then you can go look for your engagement somewhere else. Keep mentioning Hundeyin, as if this drug case haven't been following BAT since the 90s
Forfeiture order on whose account?. The drug case have been following him yet none of his US employers never fired him. He would later be redeployed to Mobil Nig as a senior executive.
Hahaha!! zombidients!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Ex-apc Aspirant Endorses Obi For President / Obi Supporters Kick As ‘atiku/obi’ Campaign Posters Emerge In Bauchi / After Campaigns In Abia & Ebonyi, Peter Obi Lands In Abuja For NNC Meeting(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.