Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu (1083 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by herkeem: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Residents of Benue State yesterday troop out to Campaign for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFUlbu9uPs

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by alsudan: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ignore this fake news

In my home state, it’s Yes Father and OBIdient.

Benue has rejected a Muslim Muslim Ticket or a Fulani succeeding another.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
They're doing that because he has enough corn and yam,they will surprise him by next year grin watch out.
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1581595638612959232

They even composed and released a new single song for Jagaban, a very beautiful song..

grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sharap nyamuri flat.head! Be proud of urself.. watch the video, they even composed a song for Tinubu
alsudan:
Ignore this fake news

In my home state, it’s Yes Father and OBIdient.

Benue has rejected a Muslim Muslim Ticket or a Fulani succeeding another.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Vibekiller(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lolz, all this fake news judt to lift Baba agbado, PO our next leader.
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jagaban all over Nigeria.

The NEXT presido.

grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Look at this underage kid! because u get small breast u wan insult ur elder ba!
darling2222:
They're doing that because he has enough corn and yam,they will surprise him by next year grin watch out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Sharap nyamuri flat.head! Be proud of urself.. watch the video, they even composed a song for Tinubu

Anything that Igbos cannot comprehend or too much for their small brain to capture is fake news, it's their default for mental incompetence..

grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by KingKO22: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zombidiots have started the explanation on the massive campaign.

Any opposition campaign is/was influenced by money and Only Obituary campaign are volunteers.

This is same character about IPOB and ESN. They don't don't have respect or tolerate contrary opinion

Any contrary opinion or oppositions are a saboteurs to IPOB pigs.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Abdul05: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu is the right man.. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by jimyjames(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1581595638612959232

They even composed and released a new single song for Jagaban, a very beautiful song..

grin grin
When it comes to state election benue people are voting RV father Alia who is the APC candidate but presidential election they will vote peter obi , no one knows tinubu in benue , you can verify
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
jimyjames:

When it comes to state election benue people are voting RV father Alia who is the APC candidate but presidential election they will vote peter obi , know one knows tinubu in benue , you can verify

Anyone that vote for Tinubu is actually part of the problems of Nigeria tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Period007(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nairaland is just an Avenue to promote Tinubu through fake news and propaganda
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
jimyjames:

When it comes to state election benue people are voting RV father Alia who is the APC candidate but presidential election they will vote peter obi , know one knows tinubu in benue , you can verify

Typical pandorian rubbish.

I hope you neva throway your ipob flafg because you go need am after Pandora's loss next year. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by jimyjames(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical pandorian rubbish.

I hope you neva throway your ipob flafg because you go need am after Pandora's loss next year. grin grin
I could have thrown it away by now to campaign for peter obi ,but I did not, Biafra is still a struggle for me and people that believe in it wether obi wins or not

Look, benue people wants RV father Alia as governor and peter obi as president , take it from me ,I am half TIV , we are the majority tribe in benue we decide the outcome of election in benue
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Yukov(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
K
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osu!
Period007:
Nairaland is just an Avenue to promote Tinubu through fake news and propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Period007(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Benue will never vote a candidate with dementia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIw2nsqA-k4
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Osu.. ur tears is our joy!
Urheadmaster:

Anyone that vote for Tinubu is actually part of the problems of Nigeria tongue undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Penguin2 and others, come and dance to good Tiv music o. If you don’t know how to dance to Benue song, just be twisting your body like snake and you’re good to go grin grin grin

Tinubu is your next president whether you like it or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lol I thought you guys said all Christians in NC will be voting PO, e don dey clear small small ba! grin

Look how they are joyfully and happy singing Tinubu's song.. that's pure love I'm seeing not forced one

I can't predict who will win Benue state, but Tinujbu and Atiku will get substantial votes.. nothing less than 50% combined, which is very bad for PO who is expecting 100% according to nyamuri flat.heads
jimyjames:

I could have thrown it away by now to campaign for peter obi ,but I did not, Biafra is still a struggle for me and people that believe in it wether obi wins or not

Look, benue people wants RV father Alia as governor and peter obi as president , take it from me ,I am half TIV , we are the majority tribe in benue we decide the outcome of election in benue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Like this grin
seunmsg:
Penguin2 and others, come and dance to good Tiv music o. If you don’t know how to dance to Benue song, just be twisting your body like snake and you’re good to go grin grin grin

Tinubu is your next president whether you like it or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Like this grin

E-choke grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Period007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
APC can get 2m votes in the governorship election but can never get upto 20k votes in the presidential election.
I am reporting live form Benue state.
Don't let all these paid Yoruba muslims tweeting from a village in Ogbomosho to deceive you.
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by omenka(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ignore those saying Benue is voting Pandora. No one outside Makurdi knows who Pandora is, especially in the core rural areas where the majority of voters reside.

Benue people know APC and PDP. They know a Fulani man is on the PDP ticket and the PDP, through Ortom, hs bastardised and demonised the tribe so much it is almost impossible to even campaign for Atiku.

As for the governorship, we all know Alia is the next governor of Benue state. Uba stands no chance. The fact Ortom, whom we all see as a catastrophic failure is the one who brought him on is enough reason why not many would vote for him. Coupled with the fact he was the one that signed off the cheques that have plunged Benue into such debt as never before seen, without corresponding infrastructural development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by omenka(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:
APC can get 2m votes in the governorship election but can never get upto 20k votes in the presidential election.
I am reporting live form Benue state.
Don't let all these paid Yoruba muslims tweeting from a village in Ogbomosho to deceive you.
You were in Lagos three hours ago, and now in Benue state, reporting live.

Sure say you no go borrow FG the hypersonic jet make dem for use am bomb Sambisa?

Like Pandora like his supporters. Clueless and full of needless lies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by herkeem: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:

Sure say you no go borrow FG the hypersonic jet make dem for use am bomb Sambisa?

Hmmmm....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Period007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:

Show me where I said I was in Lagos.

APC,Lies and propaganda are inseparable.
You can never use propaganda to enter Aso rock ever again.
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by Spandau: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

E-choke grin grin grin

You and this your uncanny ability to make rotten things go bad.
Re: Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ahn ahn, them even compose song for Jagaban

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency - Atiku Tells Soludo / Atiku Accused Of Luring Anambra Monarchs To His Rally With 300k Each / I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.