Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win (8550 Views)

Don’t Despair, Tinubu’ll Remain True To His Promises, Ganduje Assures Nigerians / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by adenigga(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
The Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi on Sunday said the 2023 presidential election will be tough.
Fayemi, however, said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) would come out victorious in the forthcoming election.

According to the outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, electorates would be asked to assess the candidates based on their records.

Fayemi stated this during an interview with Vanguard.

He said, “On the impact (of Buhari’s performance) our party, we will have to explain ourselves to the Nigerian people.

“We don’t have a choice, it’s a democracy.

“We’ll ask the Nigerian people to look at the leading candidates and assess them based on their track record, character, competence, capacity, commitment and courage to do the right thing on the Nigeria project and then make their choice.

“But I am reasonably confident that when you look at all the parameters and when you do your calculations, we’re still going to carry the day, maybe by the skin of our teeth, but we’ll carry the day.”

Asked what he will be doing after leaving office, Fayemi said: “I want to be a house husband (laughs). We are all instruments in the hands of God.

“For a start, you know that I belong to a party and my party is in the race for the presidency. I have no choice but to support my party to win that race.

“I’m going to reflect on my experience in the last 12 years, a book, maybe two books will come out of it. I don’t know yet, but maybe a sequel to ‘Out of the shadows.

“I will also be spending some time in the universities.”

Source: https:///Presidential-Election-wll-Be-Tough-But-Tinubu-wiĺl-Win-Fayemi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Urheadmaster(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
These man is confused tongue

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anyone can win the forth coming election.
Nigerians are synonymous to choosing bad leaders.

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Eriokanmi: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
How will he win?
Who votes failures?

22 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Timatayo1: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
See this my wey be say na back door e dey take entered governor for Ekiti State

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by adenigga(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How will he win?
Who votes failures?
By rigging since the incumbent is in charge of INEC grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
adenigga:

By rigging since the incumbent is in charge of INEC grin grin
That will be hard, with the new electoral law and system in place, it will be very difficult. It worked perfectly in Edo, Osun, ekiti and Anambra elections with amazing success rates. Osun would have returned to the apc with the old system in place.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by beerfraud: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't laud it Dr Fayemi
By February 2023 those pigs and idiots will know what's up

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Comes 2023, there will a change of ruling party in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Majesty2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sure
Tinubu is the next president

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Bobloco: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reality is setting in

Tinubu is unelectable

7 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Throwback: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
The choice for the Nigerian youths is simple.

We will vote for economic growth. We are voting wisely.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Igbodicool(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
The Online Blind BATimuses say it's easy...

After people eating the content of the bullion van, they will resort voting OBI and Tinubu will collapse like the London Bridge.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Macphenson: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Wintertime: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Okay

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
undecided
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by fasho01(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, it will be tough and jagaban is the most likely to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Yo that’s word son

Keep your heads up
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Now matter how competitive the election is; winner will definitely emerged.
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes Tinubu of years ago was ok
But unfortunately he didn't age well for some reasons ...

There is no rational reason anyone can give that you can look at Tinubu present situation and still support him to rule Nigeria in her present condition

No na can't work

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Because u are God.
Your rigging will not work

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Nigerians know he has nothing to offer so Tinubu cannot win.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by phemmie06(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Fayemi turned prophet.....
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Throwback: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Even Tinubu na tough meat.

No be today he begin strategise.

27 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Cantonese: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Exactly, but Tinubu will not win.

There will be no landslide. Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Kwakanso, in that order, because the equation changed.

Victory by God's grace belongs to Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by Homiesjinxbank: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
I'm still trying to know what APC wants to campaign with..

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by insainh: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Clowning
Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nigerians know he has nothing to offer so Tinubu cannot win.
Enough said

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by lapo(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2022
God bless you, Gov. Fayemi.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win by ajepako(f): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2022
In the words of Tinubu

; Just Shut-up"

According to me: Just shut the fucck up!

No be you go tell us what to do

Nonsesification!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence / Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? / PDP Governors To Meet In Enugu On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.