Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel (1946 Views)

Free Arbitrage Training Class / How Do I Delete Past Messages In My Telegram Account. / How To Make Between 5k-10k Daily On Rant Money Income Program(2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel by Josiahjames907: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Let me tell you why Arbitrage is the best way of betting or Making Money
And How to get the signals for Free i mean Free

1..Arbitrage Betting Defination

Arbitrage betting is essentially where you place bets on all outcomes for an event at odds that guarantee a profit,no matter what the results will be,rather than gambling which carries higher risks..

2..Example of Arbitrage betting

Arbitrage betting is for Example when chelsea and man-united are having match then 1xbet believes that they will not play over 2.5 in the match but sportybet believes that they will play over 2.5 so .....

1xbet is giving over 2.5 high odd lets say
2.30odds for over 2.5 ----&------1.35odds for Under 2.5

while sportybet will give under 2.5 high odds lets say
1.42 odds for over 2.5 ------&------2.55 for under 2.5
Then we will now pick those big odds and calculate them using our abitrage calculator so we are going to choose •1xbet over 2.5=2.30odds
•Sportybet under 2.5=2.50 odds and we know the game must play 1 out of this two they either play under or over so now i calculated it in my arbitrage calculator the calculator now said we are going to make a 20.93% profit. then we will now put any amount we want to use to play the game then the calculator will tell us how much we should play on 1xbet and also sportybet lets say we want to use 10,000 now i have calculated it and the calculator said we are using N5,257 on 1xbet While 4,743 on sportybet you see that the calculator shared the money for us by itself(check the picture below)now if we put that 5,257 on 1xbet we are going to win a Pure N12,000 while also if we stake 4,743 on sportybet we are going to win a pure N12,000 again but remember only 1 outcome will win because a game can never play over and under at the same time so just expect 1 winning either sportybet or 1xbet but 1 must win so we are going to make a profit of N2000 for free in just 1 game. ok lets say you staked 100,000 you are going to make a profit of 20,000 and if you stake 1million you are going to make a profit of N200,000 let it not surprise you that the higher you stake the higher your profit.. So this is real let me tell you something
If you starts live arbitraging today with a capital of just 10,000
And you are making lets say just 20% profit a day, and you are doing rollover which is the fun of it.In 30 days you will have 500,000 naira plus With just 10,000 and you know what? there is no chance of lossing in this,it is just like this forex trade but you cannot loss in arbitrage but only if you do mistakes, this tip is helping many people, i have seen many school students testifiying about how this is helping them to pay their school fees they don't ask their parents for money again.
3..The Only Things You Need To Start sport Arbitrage Trading.
a. Sign up to Nigeria Betting sites as many as you can but don't deposite yet.
b. a Breaking-bet.com Account this is where you get those arbitrage oppurtunities for we in Nigeria or let me say Africa But the site is not for free The site charges N15,000 per month but to be sincere the site is worth it because what you are going to make is 100times bigger than that.... but before you guys start complaining I have Something for You * So i have Already Payed For The subscription on breaking-bet So Do well to go to telegram and
Join this channel https:///Freearbitragetips (or search FREE ARBITRAGE TIPS on telegram and join the channel) or chat @Arbitrage_king0001 for everything you need and better understanding on how to start. it is totally free so click here now https:///Freearbitragetips

Re: How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel by Josiahjames907: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Arbitrage betting is 100% sure no lossing

You may drop your telegram usernames to be added to the group

wink tongue
Re: How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel by Kaleoniye: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bolakale Oniye
Re: How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel by Ironmax: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
@DJ_Fuse

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Number / How To Send, Recieve Money Or Pay With Quickteller. / This Guy Wants To Kill Me With Doggy Style But He Will Not Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.