Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs (555 Views)

What Drugs Makes U Gain Weight? / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
I need anaphrodisiac drug to kill sexual urge for temporal time till. The reason for this decision is personal to me. Kindly suggest the drugs to take to effect the desire. Thanks.
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anyone
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by lordm(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Remove your mind from sex. Or go hang out with friends
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
lordm:
Remove your mind from sex. Or go hang out with friends
It is a difficult thing to do. Moreso, Sexual urge that occurs in the midnight cannot be controlled with that method?
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Tboy222: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Sikay19:
I need anaphrodisiac drug to kill sexual urge for temporal time till. The reason for this decision is personal to me. Kindly suggest the drugs to take to effect the desire. Thanks.

My brother, you need no aphrodisiac drugs. What you need is Jesus Christ, repent now and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. He loves you and he is waiting for you.

1 John 1:9 (KJV) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Tboy222:

My brother, you need no aphrodisiac drugs. What you need is Jesus Christ, repent now and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. He loves you and he is waiting for you.

1 John 1:9 (KJV) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I know what I need sir. Thanks for your contribution anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2022
nawa o
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello, anyone?
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by nwajesus12(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sikay19:
Hello, anyone?
knife?
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by Sikay19(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
nwajesus12:
knife?
You are not serious grin
Re: I Need Anaphrodisiac Drugs by New007: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
My advice? Don't temper with nature. You need a drug to curtail your sexual appetite/drive now. You might need a drug to bring it back to life again. I can't recommend any drug for you even if that would be easy. Avoid drugs while you can, please.

(1) (Reply)

Ajubi Tablet Uses In Hindi ~ Ajoobi Medicine K Faayede, Dosage, Side Effects / Please Help With Solution To Stroke / New York Professor Installs Camera In Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.