Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

"I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph (24757 Views)

Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention / Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by juman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
"Yoruba muslim at it again."
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Menclothing: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go to court or tell him to bribe u 400m
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Mordecai(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
undecided

Most likely, monsieur got greedy and gave PO a very inflated bill to settle.

Knowing PO, he must have declined it. Having no other way to coax PO, Fadure Joseph is now playing the SM card.

PO that then refused to pander to Mbaka and donate money unnecessarily, despite the pressure he was under on that podium shortly before 2019 elections?

Fadure Joseph, go and rest. This penchant by PO to refuse pandering to useless blackmail is the reason we are attracted to him.

Go and rest.

5 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by 989900: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go siddon one place, jor.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by seyimailbox: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
That is a loophole to explore in case there comes a legal tussle.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by MasterJayJay: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
Video of Faduri Oluwadare Joseph announcing that he is stepping down for Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzvgJ0i1_I4

You are now posting the video of his stepping down in the 2nd page. You guys are funny. Why didn't you post the video in the first comment?

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
The reason why he's saying this is probably cos they did not give him the money they promised him grin
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by drmuchin: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
HOW CAN THIS HUNGRY LOOKING THING ASPIRE FOR PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
you sold your right for another mortal like you then you realized you're a fool, it is too late to cry

better no let that emperor candidate supporters skin you alive, they're terrorist and that's why that fool lying machine will fail

Atiku failure started when he said Northerners should only vote for Northern candidates in this 21 century, foolish people everywhere
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
N3TRAL:
It's going to be a tough one for Peter Obi.

His major social media influencers are already fighting each other in public on Twitter.

The Bank Account for donations to his campaign by the Labour Party is different from the Bank Account he published for donations.

Members of Labour Party are not satisfied with his Presidential Campaign Council list.

His supporters on social media are criticizing the list for including people they've hated for a while.

The man who stepped down for him in Labour party and the people who accepted him into Labour party when PDP rejected him have not been settled according to agreement.

If he becomes president, he will face a National Assembly with a Senate of more than 100 of 109 senators against him and a House of Representatives ready to support his impeachment except he defects to PDP or APC after winning.

There's a reason Peter Obi is the only Governor in Nigeria to come into office through prolonged legal battles and face impeachment even in a State where majority of the politicians are christians and igbos with much to unite them than separate. If the court influenced by Obasanjo who has always loved him didn't upturn the impeachment, he wouldn't even be eligible to contest today.

Governance in a democracy is not about will to change things alone. The politics of power brokers determine how much an elected leader achieves in office.

Peter Obi's miraculous and unplanned emergence promises political instability that will hinder progress and development.

It is for this reason we have decided that since power must return to the South, let the man who has both the will power and understanding of politics between power blocks lead us in 2023 till further notice.

The man is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and on his Mandate we Stand ♾️

Nigeria only hope is Peter obi Obidatti 2023.

Nigerians will not vote retired old criminals just because of tribal bigotry.

Even Afenifere is Obidient. cool

2 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by spiralwedge(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
How can a genius like Pat Utomi step down for Obi??

Disappointed.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by ajailer(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
clevybrown:
very cheap propaganda, already dead on arrival.... The OBIdient ship has sailed already grin

Propaganda my foot. We all know pandora’s LP ticket was gotten by buying out some LP candidates, arm twisting some and also reaching an agreement with some(Utomi). Me sha dey expect d fallout between himself and Pat Utomi. Na dat one go be d final straw that will let the world know d fraud they have been sheepishly following.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Fearyourcreator: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
N3TRAL:

His major social media influencers are already fighting each other in public on Twitter.

The Bank Account for donations to his campaign by the Labour Party is different from the Bank Account he published for donations.

Members of Labour Party are not satisfied with his Presidential Campaign Council list.

His supporters on social media are criticizing the list for including people they've hated for a while.

The man who stepped down for him in Labour party and the people who accepted him into Labour party when PDP rejected him have not been settled according to agreement.

If he becomes president, he will face a National Assembly with a Senate of more than 100 of 109 senators against him and a House of Representatives ready to support his impeachment except he defects to PDP or APC after winning.

There's a reason Peter Obi is the only Governor in Nigeria to come into office through prolonged legal battles and face impeachment even in a State where majority of the politicians are christians and igbos with much to unite them than separate. If the court influenced by Obasanjo who has always loved him didn't upturn the impeachment, he wouldn't even be eligible to contest today.

Governance in a democracy is not about will to change things alone. The politics of power brokers determine how much an elected leader achieves in office.

Peter Obi's miraculous and unplanned emergence promises political instability that will hinder progress and development.

It is for this reason we have decided that since power must return to the South, let the man who has both the will power and understanding of politics between power blocks lead us in 2023 till further notice.

Many wont understand this... If Obi wins and never defect ... He wont be able to do anything... Why I said he should have gotten this plan like years ago build a party get the power enough then push for presidency at this kind of time... But he didnt do that ... All of a sudden he wants to get there... It will be tougher than he ever thought... This election time wahala will be small with what he will encounter when he gets there... Except he defects ... Am very sure he wont resign

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by spiralwedge(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
N3TRAL:

May wisdom never depart from you. His presidency will be catastrophic. All I see is tumoil and chaos, and coup d'etats. May he never reach there and may we never experience it
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Onuoha1234(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Any body who mentiones.Peter.Obi for.good or bad i# giving him free publicity. Propagate your own name and get going assuming.you have any . meaningful offer.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by spiralwedge(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Nigeria only hope is Peter obi Obidatti 2023.

Nigerians will not vote retired old criminals just because of tribal bigotry.

Even Afenifere is Obidient. cool

There are more than 20 presidential candidates dude. You only have 1 vote, cast your ballot and go and let us hear word.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by naptu2: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You are now posting the video of his stepping down in the 2nd page. You guys are funny. Why didn't you post the video in the first comment?

You are very funny. Go to thr first page and see thr video.

Or you can decide not to and continue to entertain me, either way is fine with me.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by luluosas(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why is everybody cooking and eating on Obi's head? Why are they sleeping and waking up on Obi's matter?
Come oh! Are they seeing something we are not seeing? Are they afraid of their past that Obi will deal with them ruthlessly?
Anyway, their cry just started because Obi will become the President of Nigeria in 2023 by the grace of God.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by OsunOriginal: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
On May 30, Obi was declared the presidential candidate of the LP after three other aspirants – Prof. Pat Utomi, Mr Joseph faduri and Mrs Olubusola Tella stepped down for him. See previous thread here: Obi Would Have Been My Presidential Running Mate – Kwankwaso

Faduri Oluwadare Joseph @fadojoe

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1580697541695655938

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581258557923606528

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581327545214980096

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581441285734309888

Wahala de...
Obi bribed party officials to get the ticket
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by adioolayi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Guyman01:

Did all the people who stepped down for Tinubu at the APC convention submit withdrawal letters to APC Chairman?

There is a difference between PDP , APC and LP primaries..

PDP and APC presidential candidates emerged through voting process.

LP candidate emerged through Consensus. It's only in consensus that aspirants will have to write a letter affirming their withdrawal from race and adopting a consensus candidate. That's what electoral act says.

In the case of PDP and APC..those that step down did...but election went on..they are two different thing
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by AgbaBaale: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Some set of people will come and tell you he's lying just so their narrative can be fed. A bad product will surely review itself no matter how much you package it.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by jaxxy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
spiralwedge:

There are more than 20 presidential candidates dude. You only have 1 vote, cast your ballot and go and let us hear word.

Someone came here writing useles epistle spitting thrash about Peter obi, I countered him and u decide to join in to preach about other candidates? why didn't u tell him that when he was having a panic attack for his candidate whom they foolishly chose despite having better options like Osinbajo and now crying over Peter obi? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by jrusky(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oga dem scam you to stole your glory. Go and wash your head with black soap mixed with salt and sea sand to a flowing River bro.

It's a pity. May the Lord not let us sold our glory at the edge of our breakthrough. Amen.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by putin2: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is the evil we are talking about. The devil can do anything to destroy . The war has already started and we will finish it well, they are using the money looted from Nigeria to destroy Nigeria . Who knows how much they gave to this one, if Obi is nit the person Nigeria can trust who do you want Nigerians to trust as you are not contesting for president ? Atikun or tinubu. ?
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by johnjose68: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
N3TRAL:

On his mandate we stand.

I pray they will not come and insult us.

♾️
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Onuoha1234(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
The pronouncement of a coward. Were you drunk and senseless when you stepped down. Jealous heart.ọ́.
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by chiboycue: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
@fadojoe
Let asume you emerged the LP Presidential flagbearer, do you think you would be able to defeat the likes of Senator Tinubu and Alhaji Atiku ??

Would your presence as Presidential flagbearer be felt as much as that of Mr Peter Obi ??
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by MasterJayJay: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:

You are very funny. Go to thr first page and see thr video.

Or you can decide not to and continue to entertain me, either way is fine with me.

Because you are talking to a novice who doesn't know the use of 'modify'.

Why post it again on the 2nd page if you initially posted it on the 1st page?

Try harder next time to cover your tracks.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by AsawanaDgreat: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
They have paid you to talk rubbish against peter Obi

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by OfoIgbo: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
naptu2:
On May 30, Obi was declared the presidential candidate of the LP after three other aspirants – Prof. Pat Utomi, Mr Joseph faduri and Mrs Olubusola Tella stepped down for him. See previous thread here: Obi Would Have Been My Presidential Running Mate – Kwankwaso

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1580697541695655938

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581258557923606528

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581327545214980096

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581441285734309888

Someone should tell this nigga, that Obi no dey give shishi.

You want him to pay you off, so you can go selling to your bosses that Obi bribed you to step down. Iyasikwa
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Ubanz: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
You didn't voluntarily step down?
Did Peter Obi coerce you to step down?
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by naptu2: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Because you are talking to a novice who doesn't know the use of 'modify'.

Why post it again on the 2nd page if you initially posted it on the 1st page?

Try harder next time to cover your tracks.

People who are unable to see should go to Spec Savers, maybe they'll be able to help them. That's the best cure.

grin grin grin "Cover tracks". Why would I cover any tracks? You think anyone gives a Bleep what you think? Wonderful! grin

I couldn't give a shit whether you are a novice or an apprentice or whatever, that's your personal problem.

Imagine thinking that I am trying to cover what I wrote in the very first sentence of this thread. What amazing logic!

I don't waste my time with people who have problems but are unable to recognise their problems. I choose to entertain myself.

♪Monkey come chop banana.
Monkey come chop banana.♫

Dan I - Monkey Chop (1980)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcl97W0-jas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Emefiele Used Proxies To ‘Buy’ Union, Keystone Banks - Daily Trust / Rivers Rerun: APC Shocked At Release Of Wike’s Aides / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.