Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

"I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph (24742 Views)

Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention / Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by naptu2: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
On May 30, Obi was declared the presidential candidate of the LP after three other aspirants – Prof. Pat Utomi, Mr Joseph faduri and Mrs Olubusola Tella stepped down for him. See previous thread here: Obi Would Have Been My Presidential Running Mate – Kwankwaso

Faduri Oluwadare Joseph @fadojoe

Peter Obi Is not a Leader Nigeria can Trust. In 2023
@PeterObi @LPNigeria
@officialEFCC @inecnigeria
@cnnipr @inecnigeria.
Click the link to see the details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eC1BB-ecnk

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1580697541695655938

You know a liar when you see one. Labor Party chose to organize a liar conference to defend their lier .tapes of Asaba will roll out soon to proof them wrong
@PeterObi @labourpartyng
@inecnigeria @officialEFCC
@instablog9ja @Lindaikeji_Blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlsW6_Li4OI

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581258557923606528

Labor Chairman Bar. Abure lied on National TV that I stepped down Voluntarily for Peter Obi @PeterObi but i was forced down. First vidoe evidence e for your proof more coming
@LPNigeria @instablog9ja
@Lindaikeji_Blog @Gistloversblog1
@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UBi7vPB4n0

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581327545214980096

Debunking the lies of Labor Party Chairman Barr. Abure on the Forced consensus of Presidential candidate of Mr. Peter Obi
@LPNigeria @PeterObi
@instablog9ja @Gistloversblog1
@Gistloversblogs @Lindaikeji_Blog
@fadojoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-th3EVgHSCc

https://twitter.com/fadojoe/status/1581441285734309888

2 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by naptu2: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reactions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by naptu2: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Video of Faduri Oluwadare Joseph announcing that he is stepping down for Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzvgJ0i1_I4

More reactions.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by N3TRAL: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's going to be a tough one for Peter Obi.

His major social media influencers are already fighting each other in public on Twitter.

The Bank Account for donations to his campaign by the Labour Party is different from the Bank Account he published for donations.

Members of Labour Party are not satisfied with his Presidential Campaign Council list.

His supporters on social media are criticizing the list for including people they've hated for a while.

The man who stepped down for him in Labour party and the people who accepted him into Labour party when PDP rejected him have not been settled according to agreement.

If he becomes president, he will face a National Assembly with a Senate of more than 100 of 109 senators against him and a House of Representatives ready to support his impeachment except he defects to PDP or APC after winning.

There's a reason Peter Obi is the only Governor in Nigeria to come into office through prolonged legal battles and face impeachment even in a State where majority of the politicians are christians and igbos with much to unite them than separate. If the court influenced by Obasanjo who has always loved him didn't upturn the impeachment, he wouldn't even be eligible to contest today.

Governance in a democracy is not about will to change things alone. The politics of power brokers determine how much an elected leader achieves in office.

Peter Obi's miraculous and unplanned emergence promises political instability that will hinder progress and development.

It is for this reason we have decided that since power must return to the South, let the man who has both the will power and understanding of politics between power blocks lead us in 2023 till further notice.

The man is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and on his Mandate we Stand ♾️

85 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by ShaqFu: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by derecho(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yawns...Is that All?
Everybody just wan trend with Peter Obi

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by jkpbestseries: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
if obidients look for u, give u wotowoto na u sabi

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Parachoko: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
This one just want make people notice am

Make e swerve go one side abeg

Dem no point gun at you to step down

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by money121(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Gottiii: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
I hate seeing people happy embarassed
Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by NotBeenPaid: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2022

Structureless party has been the most talked about by the parties with structures.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by adioolayi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
O ga o..

If this guy no drop his withdrawal letter...duly signed by him..

It means there was no consensus at LP Presidential Primaries and the electoral act 2022 as amended have been breached.

Make LP and Peter Obi, go quickly beg this one wey wan pour sand for their Garri grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Isobug: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by superCleanworks(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
under duress abi what is the excuse?

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Faber(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
You were kidnapped, tied upside down and with gun on your skull... trigger was pulled then you surrendered abi...

Mad people everywhere

35 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Penguin2: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
One of Tinubu’s urchins baring his fangs.

An idiotic pig like they all are.

But a quick reminder, the case is no longer justiciable because it’s way more than 14 days since the LP presidential primaries.

Ndi ala!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Majesty2(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pit Obidient is going nowhere

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by BlessedOne01: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obiscam urchins have started opening "book of lamentation" grin grin

Whatever is built on LIES would NEVER Stand!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
So pity obi tear race comot from pdp all because sey hin dey fear to lose primary only for him to bribe his way and get the laborers ticket. now, the best in receiving advice from mad man think sey hin fit lie his way to get the top seat... many things dey happen o, diz people no even regard us as human being, no wonder dey always call the country zoo....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Monimatic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Court case loading
Labour Party has no Presidential candidate

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by AntiTerrorist: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you want to trend, just speak against Obi. Newspapers will carry it. That's the new trick for those who crave for attention.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by storm001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
So who is the president Nigerians can trust come 2023, is it Atiku abi Tinubu??

You came late shaa because Obi we know.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by beerfraud: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
You don buy market from Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters today
You go hear winn

173 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Kagd10: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Which means Labour party rather brought in the PDP lite.

But Him Tu lie zombidient are telling us otherwise cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by Ogecharm: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi we know, medicine after death.

3 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph by MasterJayJay: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go to court and stop making noise!!

This is the first time I getting to know anyone named Faduri.

Another needless topic once again occupying space on front-page.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested / Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.