Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention (31019 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by RZArecta(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
I know for a fact one useless ídiot pulled this shameless hit without knowing it will backfire so spectacularly yet he's too dense to see the infestations around him cool
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by agadez007(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Allisgud:
him eyes just clear from the ogogoro he drank 4 months ago grin grin grin
he want cash out from baba bullion van
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by PeterObi4LP: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why are my Yoruba brothers dis FOOLISH that they have to play regional politics not minding if the collapse or not.

Why the so much hate on the igbos who are progressing in business, academics, science etc. Why the hate? Why will a whole Race and region allow one man to control their destinies for his own selfish reasons?

Shum tribalism and bigotry
Vote Wisely
Vote Obi
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Joevics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27uCl5cUtQ

Here's a video of Faduri Oluwadare, Labour party presidential aspirant stepping down for Peter Obi during the Labour Party Convention in Asaba.

The video was released after Mr. Faduri Oluwadare turned around to say he did not step down.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7386243/did-not-voluntarily-step-down
He didn't go to court within the period that he was supposed to go to court.
Even if he went to court sef,, this very video would be used to beat him hands-down because there is no way he can explain the video
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Killermamba: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:
grin grin
He's been bribed.
The devil is fighting tooth and nail. grin
Bribing everybody.
He will not succeed.

Just one man is trying to destroy the destinies of 200 million people. He's paused their collective progress for 8 years. Now, he wants to destroy it totally.
It will never happen.
If he (batman) becomes the president. I'll leave Nigeria for ever. And never come back again.

I don tell my people even if na togo I go comot leave all of una, I nor go join una suffer wetin go follow.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Billygee2u: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
this man was planted by tinubu .. but he failed woefully
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Billygee2u: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
A cheap liar

What does he want ? A settlement ?

Why the sudden shameful denial, why there's video evidence ?

Who bribed him ?

Questions !

The Batman Thie.fnubu

1 Like

Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Billygee2u: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Willy7:
You can't stop an idea whose time has come. They came late. This ship has sailed.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Billygee2u: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2022
jazon:
grin grin
He's been bribed.
Bribing everybody.
He will not succeed.

Just one man is trying to destroy the destinies of 200 million people. He's paused their collective progress for 8 years. Now, he wants to destroy it totally.
It will never happen.
If he (batman) becomes the president. I'll leave Nigeria for ever. And never come back again.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi don get website ooo
https://goanverify.com/

People are trying oo
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by haslaw(m): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2022
jazon:
grin grin
He's been bribed.
Bribing everybody.
He will not succeed.

It will never happen.

Tinubu will win by the grace of God and you will live to see how he would transform Nigeria into a better country.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by haslaw(m): 3:11am On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Why are my Yoruba brothers dis FOOLISH that they have to play regional politics not minding if the collapse or not.

Why the so much hate on the igbos who are progressing in business, academics, science etc. Why the hate? Why will a whole Race and region allow one man to control their destinies for his own selfish reasons?

Shum tribalism and bigotry
Vote Wisely
Vote Obi

You had to insult a whole tribe just because they dare to have a different opinion from yours
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by LordOfTheGame: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2022
He's on Tinubu's paylist so talking rubbish to retain his meal ticket �️ is not out of place. That's their hallmark.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by HRMK: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
jazon:
grin grin
He's been bribed.
Bribing everybody.
He will not succeed.

It will never happen.
who has benefited from your continued stay in the country?yes,you are free to japa and commit partial suicide!
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Auskyd(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2022
HRMK:
who has benefited from your continued stay in the country?yes,you are free to japa and commit partial suicide!

Early Momo, jobless human being dey NL dey make noise lol. What a shame. You no fit kneel down and pray to God to better your life this new week, na here you dey dey make noise grin
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Onuoha1234(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Useless preoccupation?
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Igbodicool(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Olasimpson:

The same westerners Obi is counting on
No...
Obi is not counting on wasteners to win but on Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by Igbodicool(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2022
effort1:

Pained? Pained about what? About your blindness and dumbness, right?
Pained wastener, I'm not the cause of your frustration in trying to market a not too good product.

Go and collect your own bag of crude oil and leave my mention.
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by HRMK: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Early Momo, jobless human being dey NL dey make noise lol. What a shame. You no fit kneel down and pray to God to better your life this new week, na here you dey dey make noise grin
A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL!ONE SHOULD LET HIM BE!!
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by effort1: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

You go modify post tire today.

You are behaving like a desperado grin

, continue searching and modifying my posts. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by effort1: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8

Lolz. You went to modify post and took the picture to show your own lies as an evidence. grin

You are desperate.

I must have given you a very deadly blow below the belt by telling you the bitter truth. cheesy

As e day pain you, e dey sweet me. grin grin
Re: Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention by effort1: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Rule 2

, alias nlpolicewoman, stop modifying people's posts and using your own generated lies as an evidence.

Stop being desperate.

Accept the truth that you are a rule breaker and a rule breaker is corrupt. Even nairaland mods know that you are a rule breaker.

I guess tribalism will not allow them to do their work and ban you for defacing nairaland with lies.

A man that pretends to be a woman can never be responsible! - Effort1, 2022. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.