Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? (283 Views)

This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow / Apart From South-west , Where Else Do Tinubu Supporters Think He Win?? / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
The kind of hope peter obi supporters have regard this 2023 general election reallyworrisome and I'm afraid of what will become their fate after the election in February

Some of them will even commit suicide or ipob terrorist movement spring up because peter obi will not even come second in the election but third with very low score .
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
The blind cannot see so no need understanding why we are Obidient.
Osamagbe grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Innocentman86: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'm a yorubs Muslim,and I have heard so many times were the Northerners have said they can't wait for obi to win and stop inflation and banditry.
I wanted to vote for the corruptt occutic kriminal Tinubu because of tribalism but I said to myself that is wickedness.
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okay there is no need to tell a deaf person that is raining.
Lestatdelioncou:
The blind cannot see so no need understanding why we are Obidient.
Osamagbe grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good decision from ipob terrorist .
Innocentman86:
I'm a yorubs Muslim,and I have heard so many times were the Northerners have said they can't wait for obi to win and stop inflation and banditry.
I wanted to vote for the corruptt occutic kriminal Tinubu because of tribalism but I said to myself that is wickedness.
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Afamed: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The kind of hope peter obi supporters have regard this 2023 general election reallyworrisome and I'm afraid of what will become their fate after the election in February

Some of them will even commit suicide or ipob terrorist movement spring up because peter obi will not even come second in the election but third with very low score .

There are some states in the North, Obi will bother not to campaign because he knows he does have a chance of getting 100 votes there. Only zombidents will think Obi is in contest
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Innocentman86: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Good decision from ipob terrorist .
You are a Yoruba Christian,stop hating me because I'm a Yoruba Muslim.
Yoruba Muslimns we continue to lead Yoruba lad Because we are brothers with the caliphate.
Mmugu angry grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Afamed: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Innocentman86:

Yoruba Muslimns we continue to lead Yoruba lad Because we are brothers with the caliphate.
Mmugu angry grin grin

Try harder this kind of post/ deceptive does not work any longer
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Continue regurgitate
Innocentman86:

Mmugu angry grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
They forget that we started it but very old tactics.
Afamed:

Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Of course nowhere in north that peter obi will score highest .
Afamed:

There are some states in the North, Obi will bother not to campaign because he knows he does have a chance of getting 100 votes there. Only zombidents will think Obi is in contest
Re: Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election? by Innocentman86: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Afamed:

I'm proud of my tribe I'm a Yoruba Muslim, although I also worshipp different juju and don't practice Muslim culture.
But that is what I liar to people that I'm a Muslim but I'm a wickedd tribslist grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Easier To Access Doctors In Nigeria Than Abroad: Reno Omokri / Sokoto Man By Name Bilyaminu And His Sisters Hit The Street For Peter Obi / Tinubu Welcomes Everyone's Inputs And Critiques In The Released Manifestoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.