Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 (41482 Views)

Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 22nd October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
prinsam30:

who's pep, make I even shock u.... wen pep cum city, him tell him boys say, the only player wey him no fit bench na Messi so him no send any of them... pep recognises world class he will never treat CR7 like that, that's just the truth

Imagine thinking Pep will respect Ronaldo with the way he regards Messi. Messi and Pep had their best years together, and the bond they’ll always have will be greater than any bond Pep develops with other players. Infact, we can say Messi gave Pep a career.

ETH and Arteta were assistant to Pep, and you see how they didn’t take nonsense from Ronaldo and Auba. Ask Yaya Toure, ask Eto’o, and Aguero in his later years in Man City, they’ll tell you the kind of coach he is.

Ronaldo ko, Ronaldo ni grin

Una go just dey make person laugh.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Pep will never disrespect Ronaldo...instead he will let him go... the stupid coach told Ronaldo not to leave abd that he's a major part of his plan...Ronaldo kept on insisting that he wants to leave but the stupid coach dint allow him...instead started to bench him for a Rashford that can guarantee u goals ... Pep wud have allowed him go , thats the difference

Please, where did Ronaldo want to leave to??!

Mention at least 2 top clubs desperate to sign him from United?!! Please, educate us!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ceeceeco: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Reminderz:

I'm telling you, it seems that some deluded fans will rather see Ronaldo play but them losing, than them winning without Ronaldo playing.. it really shows how foolish some can be and they are not ready to move on.. Ronaldo is passed his prime.. he should rest
Don't mind some stupid people, as if they love Ronaldo more than I do. My dear, no matter any situation in life, life must go on. No time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trojan8:

It's so disgusting that I share fanbase some daft clowns that call themselves United fans. The last player to do what Ronaldo did got fined, didn't play for weeks and was forced out.

You see the fools that call themselves Ronaldo fans, they would rather the club keep losing just to prove that a 37 year old washed player is the way forward.

Any sensible fan would know that there's no way Ronaldo would be United's main striker at this age. But stupidity won't allow them see.

God dey try sha coz if I had the means ehn

They are very annoying sets of FOOLS. They are only interested in their RONALDO , he is like a god to them. They do not care about the betterment of the team, the team can lose 5-1 for all they care, so far Ronaldo scores the single goal.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chelsea fans chanting "you're sh*te without Ronaldo" grin

Even rival fans have respect... don't allow pessi fans and haters deceive you.

Man utd and Ronaldo will come back stronger
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by guychidile: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Not happy with the result shaa.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ppogba: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Imagine thinking Pep will respect Ronaldo with the way he regards Messi. Messi and Pep had their best years together, and the bond they’ll always have will be greater than any bond Pep develops with other players. Infact, we can say Messi gave Pep a career.

ETH and Arteta were assistant to Pep, and you see how they didn’t take nonsense from Ronaldo and Auba. Ask Yaya Toure, ask Eto’o, and Aguero in his later years in Man City, they’ll tell you the kind of coach he is.

Ronaldo ko, Ronaldo ni grin

Una go just dey make person laugh.

Thank you for bailing me out.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
xzibit80:

They are very annoying sets of FOOLS. They are only interested in their RONALDO , he is like a god to them. They do not care about the betterment of the team, the team can lose 5-1 for all they care, so far Ronaldo scores the single goal.

The same you that abused Higuain till he retired ... OK o
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lexxxyy:
Is this the premier league they said is the best league in the world... Trash
most competitive, no single club can dominate it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by stanluiz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
hotwax:
Chelsea fans...except you are a mad man, you won't give Potter credit...MAnu always beat tuchel.

This is a good sign. Let him settle down...

I love potterball
Manu did not beat tuchel. Stop lying.

Tuchel 3 matches against Manu was draw.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Blake755: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... True fans have watched games starting Ronaldo and seen how pathetic they were.

Ronaldo needs to learn to play for the team!!!

Your coach knows what's best for the team, not Ronaldo, and certainly not you plastic fans.
In as much as am a Ronaldo fan but we are better off without him no hate the guy isn't a team player he is an individual player

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Trojan8(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
prinsam30:

true united fans are the ones speaking out against the cruelty meted on CR7, in Manchester today 85% of the fans backed CR7 and questioned 10 hag treatment against CR7, sit down there make pant dey wear u
Why are you not speaking out about Maguire and Wan Bissaka? You are a true fan but you would prefer your coach is sacked for a 37 year old finished player than see your team progress.

Smells like stupidity to me.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trojan8:

It's so disgusting that I share fanbase some daft clowns that call themselves United fans. The last player to do what Ronaldo did got fined, didn't play for weeks and was forced out.

You see the fools that call themselves Ronaldo fans, they would rather the club keep losing just to prove that a 37 year old washed player is the way forward.

Any sensible fan would know that there's no way Ronaldo would be United's main striker at this age. But stupidity won't allow them see.

God dey try sha coz if I had the means ehn

Guy, if you see the arguments and insults these so called fans hurled at me in previous threads ehn...

When did a single player become bigger than a club?!!

Messi left Barcelona, life went on
Lewandoski left Bayern, they moved on
Even Madrid has won several top trophies since Ronaldo left.

But, these clowns believe United begins and ends with Ronaldo!

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, where did Ronaldo want to leave to??!

Mention at least 2 top clubs desperate to sign him from United?!! Please, educate us!

Chelsea, dortmund, napoli , inter all wanted him ...forget what the press tells u...y wud he b reques8to leave if no club was interested..... his agent had contacted clubs ..but no club wanted to pay the transfer fees ... they were only willing to take up his salary... Manchester dint wanna let go... just like they did pogba ...u all tot no one wanted pogba ...
Manchester somehow dont sell their players.. check recent years ...mention one top player they sold .... they held on to Ronaldo for commercial purposes ... they tot they cud get another striker , but no serious striker was interested in joining Manchester...Nunez dumped them for Liverpool, Osimhen declined , Lewandowski went for Barca instead ...thats y they held him back
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Such clowns should be ignored
Angelfrost:

A lot of those fanboys actually hoped United would lose so that they can abuse the coach, and claim Ronaldo's presence would have won the game!

That was what some of them claimed after the Manchester Derby!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ceeceeco: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
prinsam30:
this 10 hag ego is more worst than CR7 own, very useless coach beefing a world class player like CR7
That's why he's the boss! A real boss is meant to take difficult decision, hence that decision won't hinder the club's progress. I support any decision taken to make Man Utd better. I love & respect Ronaldo, but I don't love & respect Ronaldo more than Manchester United.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

You are asking what Ronaldo can do in another team?? Lol... you think say na Pessi wey get only uefalona WiFi? Lol... even ThierryJay would be ashamed cheesy

Messi still get Barca WiFi and PSG dey try extend his contact when the current one never expire grin. Any serious club knows how valuable Messi is to a team.

Someone that cannot score against ordinary Omonile, wey dey play for Cyprus wetin he wan do again? grin

Every football fans knows Pendu don finish except his gay boys lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by youngWilly: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
hustla:

You dey find Comrade in tears after the Nottingham loss abi?
Na lie grin
Afa shey my 1:1 correct score don shock u
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Trojan8(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
xzibit80:

I try not to have any form of argument with them. I have actually been reevaluating my relationship with some people because of this.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trojan8:

Why are you not speaking out about about Maguire and Wan Bissaka? You are a true fan but you would prefer your coach is sacked for a 37 year old finished player than see your team progress.

Smells like stupidity to me.

Don't mind the he-goats and she-goats. I wish Ronaldo can leave, so they can just follow him out to wherever he is headed to, because it's pretty clear that they are TEAM RONALDO FC, ANYWHERE RONALDO GO, DEM FOLLOW. No clear direction in life.

I'm deactivating my account asap as usual., but these Ronaldo CR7 fanboys and girls should allow us drink water drop cup
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

Why didn't you support Pochettino when he was disrespecting Pessi? grin

When did Poch ever disrespected Messi. The Poch that I know has always maintained that Messi is the GOAT of football. Someone that they are even from the same ‘village’ in Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Badadvisor:
Gooooooaaaaalll
what a game.

I can't lose to Chelshit.

Hmmm.

No handicap though
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
ppogba:

Thank you for bailing me out.

You’re welcome bro grin. We need to speak the truth and nothing but the truth to these Pendu boys, at all times.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
I don't agree the header was luck. It was a well placed header.
Odogwueazi:

Facts.
that casemiro heading na luck sha
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Messi still get Barca WiFi and PSG dey try extend his contact when the current one never expire grin. Any serious club knows how valuable Messi is to a team.

Someone that cannot score against ordinary Omonile, wey dey play for Cyprus wetin he wan do again? grin

Every football fans knows Pendu don finish except his gay boys lol

Tell us what Pessi has won outside Barca, that Ronaldo hasn't in multiple clubs? angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trojan8:

I try not to have any form of argument with them. I have actually been reevaluating my relationship with some people because of this.

Better not to have an argument with them my brother. A lot of us prefer being guests on Nairaland, not having an account , but reading through threads and all, and i can assure you that there are lots of kids who reason through their ASS here on Nairaland, how you guys cope with them, only Heaven know.

Goodbye bro..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
No losing again. My blood is red
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
xzibit80:

Don't mind the he-goats and she-goats. I wish Ronaldo can leave, so they can just follow him out to wherever he is headed to, because it's pretty clear that they are TEAM RONALDO FC, ANYWHERE RONALDO GO, DEM FOLLOW. No clear direction in life.

I'm deactivating my account asap as usual., but these Ronaldo CR7 fanboys and girls should allow us drink water drop cup

Messi fan... sorry...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Top 3 is certain.

The gods are wise
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by dfrost: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Una try... Make una buy striker come January abeg!

What's the matter with your fellow United fans wishing Ten Hag to fail just because of Ronaldo??! That's disappointing from fans of a club!

Abi Ronaldo dey sponsor Dem ni?!!

You get time to respond to them, honestly you get time. A 37 yo?

ETH is doing well. I stand with him. No club wants Ronaldo, none.

1. Nigga is old
2. He's arrogant.
3. He causes disunity in the dressing room.

People can only tolerant your arrogance when you can pull out results. He's no longer that young man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Trojan8(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy, if you see the arguments and insults these so called fans hurled at me in previous threads ehn...

When did a single player become bigger than a club?!!

Messi left Barcelona, life went on
Lewandoski left Bayern, they moved on
Even Madrid has won several top trophies since Ronaldo left.

But, these clowns believe United begins and ends with Ronaldo!

Most of them lack foresight, a balling Ronaldo won't even be around for two years let's not talk about the currently washed version. You have a coach that's trying to build his team for the future, but you want him to start a player that has issues trapping ball sometimes. Can't contribute anything to the team if he's not scoring or press when needed.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

His job is to play his strongest team not find a way to accommodate a struggling player.

The Goat isn't a struggling player when the rest players are docile and sloppy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1 ) On 7th August 2020 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.