Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 (41523 Views)

Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 22nd October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Ogbastan080645(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
I love man u ball now we are doing great even Chelsea fans can attest to this fact man u doing great under ETH dominate and attack vigorously that's wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Menclothing: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Bro where's the free jersey. I got it right
What time did u predict send screenshot to whatapps send your size also

The 1st correct prediction can pick up item in our mainland store
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blake755:

In as much as am a Ronaldo fan but we are better off without him no hate the guy isn't a team player he is an individual player

Really How come all this awards at 37 years old?

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
jokers
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
galaxy2020:
Am a chelsea fan, but man united were far the better team today.
Wow! A Chelsea fan that speaks sense.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ignore him... Too many frustrated people looking for where to vent their anger!

They just can't get banter!

Exactly bro! I just can’t get why you need to lose your manner because someone doesn’t share your opinion. This is a football thread and banters makes it lively.

Some people go dey hawk their bad character like Ronaldo’s agent was hawking him for deals during the last summer transfer.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

that exactly made him to be a self centered player.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
God bless you. You even have their time
Angelfrost:

Nope... True fans have watched games starting Ronaldo and seen how pathetic they were.

Ronaldo needs to learn to play for the team!!!

Your coach knows what's best for the team, not Ronaldo, and certainly not you plastic fans.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by freemi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Calm down... You just lost 3 points to Chelsea! grin
wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by olayiwola72(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
prinsam30:
CR7 would av scored 2 to 3 goals in this match buh the stupidity of the coach would not allow him to see it

He will have score 7 or 8 grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by olayiwola72(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
prinsam30:
CR7 would av scored 2 to 3 goals in this match buh the stupidity of the coach would not allow him to see it

Lol he will have score 7 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trojan8:

If you have been following football threads, you should know that social media guy is someone that you shouldn't reply.

He's as senseless as he's jobless. Definitely not worth a single reply.

Your parents at home are senseless.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Una try... Make una buy striker come January abeg!

What's the matter with your fellow United fans wishing Ten Hag to fail just because of Ronaldo??! That's disappointing from fans of a club!

Abi Ronaldo dey sponsor Dem ni?!!
You mean Ronaldo fans, no real united fan will do that
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
You people can lie for Africa. There was no market for Ronaldo during the last transfer window. It was only a Saudi Arabia club that wanted Ronaldo.
Beverlyjean:

Pep will never disrespect Ronaldo...instead he will let him go... the stupid coach told Ronaldo not to leave abd that he's a major part of his plan...Ronaldo kept on insisting that he wants to leave but the stupid coach dint allow him...instead started to bench him for a Rashford that can guarantee u goals ... Pep wud have allowed him go , thats the difference

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Snapchat: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

Tell us what Pessi has won outside Barca, that Ronaldo hasn't in multiple clubs? angry

Messi outside of Barca has won a Ballon D’or. He also won 2 club trophies with PSG last season. He has a respectable G/A contribution in his first season and will most definitely do better this season, he’s on course.

Asides that, he also helped his National Team to win 2 trophies in a year.

What else would you like to know?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Blake755: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

Do you really prefer him scoring 2 -3 goals and man u ends up losing last season he was the highest goal scorer but where did we finished Alan shearer said he noticed that Bruno plays well when there is no CR7 I think he needs to work with his team mate anyway what do I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
A mystery indeed
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
You must be a young football fan. A football match is not over until the ref blows the whistle.
Chinoval:
same with me, almost gave up.I left the viewing center at 90 mins,only to rush back when when I checked livescores and saw 1:1
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
angelfallz:
You people can lie for Africa. There was no market for Ronaldo during the last transfer window. It was only a Saudi Arabia club that wanted Ronaldo.

Stop saying that ... no player will request to leave if he hasn't discussed with other clubs ... but those clubs dint wanna pay the transfer fee of which Manchester requested for 30m... no team were willing to do that unless he was ready to slash his wages which he declined ... those teams were willing to pay his wages but not the fees... have u ever in ur life seen a player above 35 being paid for as transfer fees apart from the same Ronaldo... same thing happened with Juve...city wanted him for free , juve insisted on money b4 utd snatched the deal
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by olayiwola72(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
GreyLaw:

This Chelsea team is useless. I cannot see anything good in this team. Azpikicueta, below average. Loftus Cheek, I don't even know if he is a footballer. The rest of the midfield, poor and clueless. The front line as useless as they come. What on earth do they expect to win or achieve with this team?

If Ronaldo got at least 20 minutes in today's game Chelsea would have lost. This Man U didn't even play so well yet they played Chelsea off the park. Immediately Chelsea scored they got angry and played Chelsea like kids and scored within few minutes. That's how you play your junior.

And yes, I am Chelsea fan of many, many years. Their games these days don't impress me one bit! Which big team has Chelsea played well against this season? Please name just one.

Ronaldo what …. Look like you are pendu fans …. Person wey no fit score against Omonia

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
jaxxy:

The Goat isn't a struggling player when the rest players are docile and sloppy.

Exactly he cant do anythingexcept others work it out for him.. abi
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
When I replied you, I replied you with evidence, please do me the same courtesy and show me evidence of where united asked 30mil for Ronaldo. Also, show evidence of the the teams that would have taken Ronaldo if he slashed his wages

My evidence: https://africa.espn.com/football/soccer-transfers/story/4777921/man-united-prepared-to-grant-cristiano-ronaldo-free-transfer-amid-lack-of-interest-sources

Beverlyjean:

Stop saying that ... no player will request to leave if he hasn't discussed with other clubs ... but those clubs dint wanna pay the transfer fee of which Manchester requested for 30m... no team were willing to do that unless he was ready to slash his wages which he declined ... those teams were willing to pay his wages but not the fees... have u ever in ur life seen a player above 35 being paid for as transfer fees apart from the same Ronaldo... same thing happened with Juve...city wanted him for free , juve insisted on money b4 utd snatched the deal

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ThierryJay: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

So you are not happy Man UTD won??

When will you be concerned about Barcelona fortunes bro? grin

You guys are even pushing me to wish Man utd well because I know e go dey pain you that they are doing well without Wasiuuu.

Barcelona has had a rough couple of weeks but we are bouncing back. Doesnt stop me from online punditry on other clubs.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ThierryJay: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jokerman:

You are asking what Ronaldo can do in another team?? Lol... you think say na Pessi wey get only uefalona WiFi? Lol... even ThierryJay would be ashamed cheesy

Same Pessi that without him this season, PSG cannot win games.

Only yesterday, the GOAT had more goal involvements in a single game than Pendu has achieved all season long. You guys are in for relentless dragging this season.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Exactly he cant do anythingexcept others work it out for him.. abi

He's literally carrying the whole team

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Ferrous(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ogbastan080645:
I love man u ball now we are doing great even Chelsea fans can attest to this fact man u doing great under ETH dominate and attack vigorously that's wonderful

But, na to score goals be the main problem cry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Chloraseptic: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Menclothing:

What time did u predict send screenshot to whatapps send your size also

The 1st correct prediction can pick up item in our mainland store

I got it first. By the time I made my comment I was the first person that predicted it right.

All they did was modify their comment
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by observanc1: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
2 useless teams.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by ceeceeco: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Yh...but Ronaldo is tge best they have for now at least until they get a quality finisher... Rashford has started 9 games and has scored in only 2 games ... imagine if it was Ronaldo starting those games ... last season there defense was in shambles but Ronaldo saved them... now their defense is pretty decent but the problem now is their attack ... imagine this defense with Ronaldo last season, they wud have dragged with city and Liverpool.... they will still not make top 4 cos their problem now is attack...Ronaldo is the only one that can deliver upfront.... that goal against Everton...no Manchester player can score that...Rashford or sancho are not even comfortable using their left foot
Yes, I agree with you. without any reasonable doubt, Ronaldo is the best amongst the available strikers @ Man Utd currently, but he has to be disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Chinoval: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
angelfallz:
You must be a young football fan. A football match is not over until the ref blows the whistle.
I'm not a young football fan oo,I have supporting Man u since 2006

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 by Topchamber05: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
As we wish them, so it happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.