Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Can I Recover My Full Payment From My Employer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Recover My Full Payment From My Employer (244 Views)

Nigeria Army Beating Staffs Of A Cleaning Agency For Demanding For Full Payment / How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Full Payment From My Employer by Richardlove(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Greetings to everyone who find and read this post. So after many years of job hunting, I later found a sale job with an E-commerce company. We work on targets and if we don't meet such targets our salary or incentive will be affected so in order to avoid this situation we work hard under sun and rain to meet our targets. I usually meet mine because I go extra mile while selling to customers.
Since I joined the company, no salary increment for over 2yrs but the company keeps increasing our targets and bringing in different polices. Sometimes after working and at the end of the month those policies will make you go home with less than what you deserve. This company has many branches and top notche offices and has money but they're bent on making workers miserable.
Now, my pain is after I have worked and meet my targets and the payment system is reading #91,710 the company paid me #8000 only. Please I need to get my balance. I need lawyers, humanitarian organizations, human rights personels and individuals who can help me to recover my balance. Things are hard and I can't think of leaving that huge amount of money for a rich company like mine who could pay brand ambassador and expatriates. I have been leaving #2000, #5000 etc but #83,710 is huge and can do a lot in this present time. Please mod help me to move to front page, thanks.
Re: How Can I Recover My Full Payment From My Employer by sunnymighty(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Richardlove:
Greetings to everyone who find and read this post. So after many years of job hunting, I later found a sale job with an E-commerce company. We work on targets and if we don't meet such targets our salary or incentive will be affected so in order to avoid this situation we work hard under sun and rain to meet our targets. I usually meet mine because I go extra mile while selling to customers.
Since I joined the company, no salary increment for over 2yrs but the company keeps increasing our targets and bringing in different polices. Sometimes after working and at the end of the month those policies will make you go home with less than what you deserve. This company has many branches and top notche offices and has money but they're bent on making workers miserable.
Now, my pain is after I have worked and meet my targets and the payment system is reading #91,710 the company paid me #8000 only. Please I need to get my balance. I need lawyers, humanitarian organizations, human rights personels and individuals who can help me to recover my balance. Things are hard and I can't think of leaving that huge amount of money for a rich company like mine who could pay brand ambassador and expatriates. I have been leaving #2000, #5000 etc but #83,710 is huge and can do a lot in this present time. Please mod help me to move to front page, thanks.

And while you at it, be on the look out for better opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH FULL Video Of How Housemaid Who Stole $11,000 Was Caught Red Handed With T / Instantcoins.ng Cause Of My Pains / Photos: Nigeria Customs Discovers Military Hardware, Tramadol Worth N13 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.