Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions (10462 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / 2023: APC, Tinubu Not Ready For Election, Governance – Atiku / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Cantonese: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2022
babaolofin:

Peter Obi supporters started it. I think it is IBOS system of campaign. Late 1998 was very tough when Obasanjo contested PDP primary against Ekwueme. The insult, assault and blackmail against Obasanjo were enormous.

Again, the youths are not well cultured and trained. Atiku aide who made these filmsy observations about Tinubu also made mistake but none of the youths noticed it which means majority of people on political matter online are IBOS only looking for Tinubu's downfall.

Stop disgracing yourself my very young friend. The late MKO Abiola won the 1993 election resoundingly, with our Igbo people voting massively for him along with other tribes. How old were you in 1993? Were you born then?

What do you kuku know?

How old were you in 1999, by the way? That will help us enlighten you more on the history of insolence and violence in Nigerian political history
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is too weak.
We know that just as Atiku stole the Southern ticket
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by zomby(m): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku who has continuously stolen from Nigeria May need to simmer down a bit.
For a common thief he’s saying too much, he needs to go back and hide into his shell in Dubai, like an injured snail
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Doyou2019: 4:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Kajaard:
I am gradually losing interest in the election since it's gradually turning into a Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa thing.

The electorates are now divided along tribal lines.

No thanks to Thiefnub.u and his agbero brigands online and offline. He started this nonsense with his stupid 'Yoruba lokan' and Muslim-Muslim rubbish. Devious old man thought he was being clever Now, look what we have!

Madness all over the place.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Gozac: 5:33am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
A tinubu in an hospital bed is 2million times better than a thief, a crook, tribal bigot Atiku as a president of this country.

If it is only Atiku on the ballot. I rather throw my PVC in a fire meant for frying groundnut than voting Atiku.
You are a tribal bigot yourself, you are supporting Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by jamace(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2022
True. Tinubu is aged and medically unfit to be a presidential material. Abandon him.

Atiku Abubakar is a South political mandate usurper. Nobody should vote Atiku/PDP. Presidency must not move from one fulani man to another fulani man.

VOTE WISELY
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by effort1: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop making stupid comments about family mr man.my family left Nigeria because Tinubu come out for presidency.

And you are here advocating for Tinubu. You don't want Tinubu for your family but want Tinubu for other people's families.

What manner of hypocrisy is that?
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by effort1: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Dannyset:
But we should vote a Camerounian?

God forbid!

Is Atiku's town in Cameroon or Nigeria? Without lies, deception, imposition and threats, APC can't win election.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by bluefilm: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2022
TriCee:
Truth. I still don't know why some Nigerians are still ignoring physical fitness in governance.

Buhari may have had good plans and intentions, but at the end, age caught up, his health failed him.
I don't know if Tinubu is sick or not, but I know he is not physically fit!

Even Buhari is physically and mentally stronger and healthier than the Agbado man.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by eniolurunda151: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2022
May God give Nigeria d best president aameenMay God give Nigeria d best president aameen...
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Shikini: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Sure
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Dshocker(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Dumb ass MOFO trying to earn his paycheck with rubbish trash talk.
A man that has visited more places trying to win the election than Atiku and Peter Obi tuary combined.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We need a smart president not an olympian.

But Tinubu is not smart, that only smart and agile candidate is Peter Obi...
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by ATLIEN2027: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dshocker:

But Tinubu is not smart, that only smart and agile candidate is Peter Obi...

The same pandora pathological liar Obi tuary that only brought brewery to Anambra or the same one with fake figures and 3rd class fake certificate?
I beg no make me v3x this morning oh.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a dumb politician with bo record to run on except for spewing fake numbers that have no basis in reality.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Menclothing: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku is the oldest of all
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Dshocker(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

The same pandora pathological liar Obi tuary that only brought brewery to Anambra or the same one with fake figures and 3rd class fake certificate?
I beg no make me v3x this morning oh.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a dumb politician with bo record to run on except for spewing fake numbers that have no basis in reality.

Peter Obi is way far better than all candidates contesting, so i urge you and your family to be Obidient and useful with your lives.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by ATLIEN2027: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Peter Obi is way far better than all candidates contesting, so i urge you and your family to be Obidient and useful with your lives.

Better based on what? Just feelings.

Pls tell is better based on what?
Smh
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Better based on what? Just feelings.

Pls tell is better based on what?
Smh

On any aspect you can think of.

He made his wealth genuinely.

He is the least corrupt amongst others.

He contributed more as a governor than others.

He has conscience and will carry Nigerians along.
Re: Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions by ATLIEN2027: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dshocker:

On any aspect you can think of.

He made his wealth genuinely.

He is the least corrupt amongst others.

He contributed more as a governor than others.

He has conscience and will carry Nigerians along.

None of what you stated above is close to factual or reality.
He's as corrupt as others and he's the least competent of all going be past antecedents.
He invested govt money into his own family business. How does that?
He can't point to any idea or innovation while on govt for 8 years. His only achievement in Anambra in bringing in a brewery. He stole Anambra money to build a mall in Abuja. He's the only candidate whose name was exposed as corrupt by the pandora papers.
On top of his corrupt behaviors he has not shown in the past to be capable of coming up with out of thr box ideas besides basic building of few roads and classrooms.
Nigeria has gone past that archaic neanderthal ideas.
We need innovator like Tinubu who has a track record of bringing brilliant ideas to governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) / Ogun LP Disowns Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.