Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison (33751 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
and you feel rejected because I refuse to banter with you gayboy?
You refuse to banter with mewtf grin
Then what exactly are you doing??

You not only foolish for your age, you’re dull too!!!
I spit on your wasted age
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

You refuse to banter with mewtf grin
Then what exactly are you doing??

You not only foolish for your age, you’re dull too!!!
I spit on your wasted age
So much bitterness and frustration
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
So much bitterness and frustration
lol. I was polite with you at first. But you choose to be vulgar. You got what you served and you want to shy away. Nonsense!! Since you sabi talk anyhow,
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

lol. I was polite with you at first. But you choose to be vulgar. You got what you served and you want to shy away. Nonsense!! Since you sabi talk anyhow,
Let it all out . I understand you . Don't stop talking
Tell us more
The only thing on my menu is get lost
But I do not mind if you are sticky. It is droll

So...........
Tell us More
please
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Let it all out . I understand you . Don't stop talking
Tell us more
The only thing on my menu is get lost
But I do not mind if you are sticky. It is droll

So...........
Tell us More
please

I’m done with you, learn to accept your mistakes next time and be polite. Make small children for no Dey insult you on here. Shalom
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by caniva(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
went to prison for stealing iPhone 6 and came out to see iPhone 14.

Hnmmm!
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Ijb11: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by kareemkamil(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Una no see this guy well oooo, theif still dey him eye.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by olayiwola72(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Sulele04:

If you see it in an exam tomorrow it becomes relevant. cheesy wink

Iphone X not Iphone 10, take note to correction.

Don't let your fragile ego stop you from learning.

Lol mumu … iPhone X is iPhone 10
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by wizkidblogger(f): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
niccur might start his own church soon. i won't be surprised though...
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Johnson225:

I’m done with you, learn to accept your mistakes next time and be polite. Make small children for no Dey insult you on here. Shalom
Please do not stop. If you stop it will not be well ......continue.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2022
omonnakoda:
Please do not stop. If you stop it will not be well ......continue.
lol. You got served!! And you deserve it. This is the last time I’ll reply your mentions
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Johnson225:

lol. You got served!! And you deserve it. This is the last time I’ll reply your mentions
No last time
You have to continue. Mr Homosexual

If you do not continue something go do you today and no be better tin
so please keep ranting
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2022
omonnakoda:
No last time
You have to continue. Mr Homosexual

If you do not continue something go do you today and no be better tin
so please keep ranting

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Tundex911: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2022
They don factory settings his head lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / Freeze Shades Nellie Mayshak, Pension DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.