Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her (1654 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MkrBKh_-A

Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD for Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her with HIV

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjxjdeEgmNb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by ObalendeCMS: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Foolish Yoruba woman. Donno what you are doing with the savage. Now you are dead as dead. GFY

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by HolyMan12: 3:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Person wey burn herself.

Depression is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Mrkumareze(m): 3:51am On Oct 17, 2022
So she burnt her self be that, no sorry or R I P to waste..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Franzinni: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2022
You see the thought process ? Women you need to chill with this boss lady trash. The internet has finished some people.

Even if you wanted to quit the marriage, how would you expect a man to just relinquish a giant house to you ... Like really ? Is this how much the west has infested the minds of Africans ?

Her demise was not necessary but she was the one who set it alight. And now her actions have forever created a scar on the innocent kids.

Women y'all need to CHILL!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Enough of these people stories. Hope this won’t get to FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Creamypie(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Enough of these people stories. Hope this won’t get to FP
I been think say na only me dey nauseated by their matter b4

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Creamypie:
I been think say na only me dey nauseated by their matter b4

Asin ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Mercury12(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
This story is not clear.
No woman will burn herself and besides why did the ivd dude not call for help when he notice the house is burning and the door locked but instead he chooses to whip out his phone and make a video.
There is more to this and I don't trust that dude.
If he has a hand in her death and luckily escape earth judgment. He won't escape afterlife judgment.
Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Shyboyk(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MkrBKh_-A

Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD for Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her with HIV

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjxjdeEgmNb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Your sister is dead and you are posting haaaaaaaa on ig that means you are not serious
Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by endy69: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2022
The whole family is just looking for clout. Her sis was crying on Instagram live video and this one now appearing on daddy freeze show. What advice did they give to their sister when the issue was ongoing? Maybe they were even telling her to go ahead and show him pepper. Always remove sentiment and advice your love ones rightly so issues like this won't come and these ppl should leave social media alone
Re: Bimbo's Brother Calls Out IVD For Watching & Videoing Her Burn & Infecting Her by Lamanii22(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
The movie ‘acrimony’ comes to mind…. The love was already becoming toxic, they could have separated instead

(1) (Reply)

Is This True: That Rugged Man Actually Date Nice Wifey? / Photo Of Tuface And Blackface Before Fame. / Photo Of The Day: Meet Jen O’shea, Bone Cancer Survivor Who Can Twist Her Leg 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.