Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria (2064 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / The Value Of Our Naira! The Fall And My Ignorance / Naira Re-Denomination: Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
just want to view your own opinion,

If the highest denomination of money in Nigeria is 20 Naira, can it help to reduce influlation in Nigeria.

and if your answer is yes how can we go about it? and if no is your answer please your reason.

feel free to say your own opinion
Re: 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
The 20 naira note is equivalent to a 2000 naira note, so it definitely won't reduce inflation.
If it was that easy, don't you think developed countries will be doing it every year or two?
Re: 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
I thougth as much seun,

i agree wit you
Re: 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
i thing this issue has to be taken to national assembly. so that it can be discuse properly. but not for an individual make recomendation alone sad.

soludu has try but i think, he is about to make a mistake. so i think he has to reconsider wink
Re: 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria by tatajega(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
Before nko, em police men need am pass the ordinary man now, Well imagine a situation were the note is lowest denomination, probably your dad would have been dead by now had he been a driver, holla

(1) (Reply)

Obj & Atiku Caugth With Hands In Cookie Jar Again! / Is Fashola The Only Perfroming Governor? / Dokubo-asari Warns North Against 2015 Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.