Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Can I Get Adsense Again - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Get Adsense Again (459 Views)

Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days / You Cant Sell Adsense Again. Google Updates Policy / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Adsense Again by Makotu: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2022
I have got Adsense approval before, which I sold and regretted though. now I have been trying so hard to get another one to no avail. Pls I want to know,, will they give me another approval again ever ?
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by Richnero(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2022
You can always get adsense approval again.
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by Warrior247: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
You will get it bro is just that it's not as easy as before... Keep trying sha
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by faceland: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
You can only have one AdSense account per person...

HERE IS MY ADVICE:
~ Ask you grandma or grandpa for their ID.
~ Use their info to open an AdSense account
~ Verify the account with their ID and Address
~ Then open a domiciliary account either with their name (to be safe) or your name. You can pay into any account as long as it is in your country and it is a dollar account (that is how hacker rob people). After verification, you can use you banned name as deposit account.

This is the best approach for you. You can never have an AdSense account with you identity since there is an existing one (that you mistakenly sold out). Forget about using your identity to open a second AdSense account (it is against their policy, and maybe the people that bought it abused the system by self-clicking).

Good luck.
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by Makotu: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2022
faceland:
You can only have one AdSense account person...

HERE IS MY ADVICE:
~ Ask you grandma or grandpa for their ID.
~ Use their info to open an AdSense account
~ Verify the account with their ID and Address
~ Then open a domiciliary account either with their name (to be safe) or your name. You can pay into any account as long as it is in your country and it is a dollar account (that is how hacker rob people). After verification, you can use you banned name as deposit account.

This is the best approach for you. You can never have an AdSense account with you identity since there is an existing one (that you mistakenly sold out). Forget about using your identity to open a second AdSense account (it s ageist their policy and maybe the people that bought it abused the system by self clicking).

Good luck.

Wow really cry
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by faceland: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Makotu:

Wow really cry

If your old/sold account was verified (ID and PIN), it is game-over.

I am sure you know a few people that would never need or open an AdSense account (preferably the elderly). Find the one that trust/love you and use the above suggestion to start earning.

Good luck.
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by Makotu: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Please guys I need more confirmation here is this true ?
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by DFSX7890(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Of course yes . Check up Adsense rules and privacy better , maybe you need to change something.
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by deferential: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
I laugh in Greek...

What the op said is true.

Its tough now to get AdSense approval.. You should have not sold your previous AdSense ...

AdSense takes alot of patients before u can start earning good funds ......
Re: Can I Get Adsense Again by Makotu: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
deferential:
I laugh in Greek...

What the op said is true.

Its tough now to get AdSense approval.. You should have not sold your previous AdSense ...

AdSense takes alot of patients before u can start earning good funds ......

But though i want to buy it back from the person i sold it to but i don't have money right now. He is willing to sell it back to me

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheap Website Or Does Anyone Has A Site For Sale? / Blogging / Job Vacancy: Abuja Only - Visual Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.