Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses (9397 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO / APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by adecz: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2022
The lawlessness of APC governors
is simply atrocious..☹️☹️☹️
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Llight101(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Is it because they captured the transfer from APC to PDP?
I don't get it.`

1 Like

Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Aladdin1(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
I doubt he would apologise. They know and feel they are above the law. And that is why he did it in the first place. With such effontery and impunity.
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by otomatic(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Excellent. I was wondering who gave the state government such powers.
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Peum:
Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. Am still pleading, please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some medicine and if it is to eat please. May God replenish you in Jesus name Amen. Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
Pls ask for assistance to get a job rather than food, it will help you and your generation. Ask for assistance to learn a selling skill.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Cantonese: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2022
A - Always
P - Planning
C - Crookedly

Just imagine the audacity of the governor. Even "a mere commissioner", borrowing from Wike, ordered security officials to arrest workers and shit down the stations.
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by merit455(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Peum:
Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. Am still pleading, please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some medicine and if it is to eat please. May God replenish you in Jesus name Amen. Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
this thing never tired you
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Dejmax(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
MilliXchange:
Small power wey dem give you! Imagine if this one na President? Politics of hate everywhere!!

Small power wey you get..you wan rip pple ..it’s obvious you know nothing about trading..how did you come up with your btc rate and usdt rate..you knw how much dollar to naira is rn ? …. Avoid him ..Scammer
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Roman77: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
MilliXchange:
Small power wey dem give you! Imagine if this one na President? Politics of hate everywhere!!
Not responding to messages on ur WhatsApp?
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by OlujobaSamuel: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
NBC is only angry because no be Dem do am, make we hear word jare
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by muazuabdullahi: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTXtV-7xaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdW-SIZr38M
Atiku's Comments: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology, Says Wike

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) owes Nigerians an explanation and an apology following some rather controversial statements made by Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the party.

Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by ljoh: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
He couldn't take action against herdsmen killing his people
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Godsownfc(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mtchew

As if we're in a military government
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by Ferrous(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
We don't have state governors in Nigeria, rather, what we have are state emperors sad
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
NBC would not sanction this one cos he is a northern. If it was a sourtherner than did this, but now they would have been fined.
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by AmazingELixir: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by AmazingELixir: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin

Was it not this same NBC in recent past that the chairman converted to an APC attack arm, completely neglecting the principle of neutrality the office demands.
Re: NBC To Matawalle: Reverse, Apologise For The Illegal Closure Of Media Houses by COMPAQ(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Redstorm:
Nigerian governors can be suppressive

And these are the kinds of people you want to give control of state police to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku / Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria / Rivers State Interest Free Loans Disbursement Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.