Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment (33457 Views)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Wike is one of the people that understand how bad the Fulanis are.
Nnamdi expose them and they detained him even after cult has discharge him. All they care is about them self not about the nation
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by SmartyPants(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Felimax:

Your short clown of a governor!
That tout! With your smelling Matt!

Ehen? cheesy

It's not too late. Try this site:

https://www.mentalhelp.net/
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by akwesenana: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
After perusing the report cards of all the presidential candidates, I am still sad we are going to suffer come 2023 and beyond.
All 4 of them na rubbish. embarassedundecided
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by mrksquare: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2022
dre11:

https://independent.ng/pdp-owes-nigerians-an-apology-over-atikus-ethnic-comment-says-wike/

Wike is more clannish than Atiku. A man that gave over 400 jobs placement3s to his Ikwerre brethren in the Rivers state University in a state that consist of 17 ethnic groups. Wike is an ethnic champion and so do not have the moral justification to pick hole with Atiku's statement.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Bodydiialect57: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Things to remove from your life right now

- Over-thinking
- Living in the past
- Bad sleeping habit
- Trying to please everyone
- Thinking you’re not good enough
- Sacrificing your happiness for vanities

lipsrsealed
And a sinful lifestyle.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by DimIsaac10(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Once upon a time, Nnamdi Azikiwe thought he was right at that time to say that the Unity of Nigeria was not negotiable. Then the north wanted out. Today Azikiwe's East wants out.
A southerner was the party chairman but the south led by Wike expelled the man and brought in a northern man in a well structured political mathematics that failed.
Wike should just rest.
Presidential elections is not presidential Primaries where you can play with delegates .
It will involved everyone at the same time.
A southern is already a VP so what's the stress.
If you don't want Atiku to win you can join other party but I just pity the south and any party he Wike joins.
He won't understand what he has done to himself until he leaves power.

Now Northerners will start viewing South as being against their son.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Talkative wike
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Vikynas: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Now Division this country period and release Mazi without delays�
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by mabea: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
There is nothing wrong with that statement. Wike should go and rest biko

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by suleimanwaziri: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTXtV-7xaQ
Atiku's Comments: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology, Says Wike

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) owes Nigerians an explanation and an apology following some rather controversial statements made by Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the party.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by APCnaPDP: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Wike the loser, we know who you are working for and even if Ayu is changed, you wouldn’t support Atiku anyway. You will be paid back in due time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Felimax(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

Ehen? cheesy

It's not too late. Try this site:

https://www.mentalhelp.net/

Hahahaha... That is where you go for your therapy right?

You will go back! Mad man!
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by 9jahotblog: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
dre11:

https://independent.ng/pdp-owes-nigerians-an-apology-over-atikus-ethnic-comment-says-wike/
empty chest beater with his clueless lies and propaganda on the public space. Wike is just a clueless loser and attention seeker. Don’t attend Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign, you will all be disgrace and shamed in the end. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Wike will be watching Atiku swearing on channels tv on May 29th, 2023. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay to secured more victories for Pdp and its candidates in next year election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by stanluiz(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Wike is now acting like opposition ? grin

He should summon courage and leave PDP and stop acting like a pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Xscape1993(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Felimax:
Wike go and die!

Not all of us are fools like you guys.
What Atiku said is the utmost truth and no matter how you twist it the truth must prevail.

@ this moment of our dear nation we need a good, experienced and like Obi said ATIKULATE leader hence we are not voting Atiku because he is Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo.

Wike thinks so much of himself and when I told him he will be humbled he never believed.
You are a good Nigerian with good thinking faculty...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by erico2k2(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
Wike has PDP where he wants them ...they have nothing on him , have nothing he needs them for
Exactly, I dont know why people aint seeing this, The man is spending Zero money on politics, He is not contesting for any office and does not need any position now, I think he is fed up and resigned to just sitting by the fence rightly so..
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Emir01: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Nothing wrong in what Atiku said.
BAT 2023
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by erico2k2(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
empty chest beater with his clueless lies and propaganda on the public space. Wike is just a clueless loser and attention seeker. Don’t attend Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign, you will all be disgrace and shamed in the end. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Wike will be watching Atiku swearing on channels tv on May 29th, 2023. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay to secured more victories for Pdp and its candidates in next year election.
U still dont gerrit, How does Atiku's winning affect Wike?
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Felimax:
Wike go and die!

Not all of us are fools like you guys.
What Atiku said is the utmost truth and no matter how you twist it the truth must prevail.

@ this moment of our dear nation we need a good, experienced and like Obi said ATIKULATE leader hence we are not voting Atiku because he is Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo.

Wike thinks so much of himself and when I told him he will be humbled he never believed.

Do you even make sense or you just wana talk?

Atiku made a comment of a bigot and Wike is opposing it and your herw antagonising him and yet standing with his pragmatics.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Jones4190(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
is president wike back from Spain?
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Nchenches: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku Abubakar entered into the presidential race this time purposely to ensure that no southerner in PDP succeeds president Buhari.
He hopes on votes of Northern Muslims to win presidential election. Therefore, he knows that he is not in the race to win, but to stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Aiel123: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Jones4190:
is president wike back from Spain?
Who made him president?
His Obio Akpor kinsmen?
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by diogo23: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Wike should first apologize to the PDP, for the incessant tantrums he has been throwing.

And moreover Atiku was not wrong, in 2015 APC said the same message to northerners, so what is wrong with Atiku repeating same message.

After all Tinubu is singing the same song in the west.

Let everyone vote their own grin tongue

Atiku is coming

The Yarubas that hailed APC when they said so in 2015 are now seeing faults in such statements, yaruba slaves and eegbo miscreants cry till tomorrow, in 2023 presidency una no go see grin tongue

So don't quote me with tears, kuku ignore cheesy grin

You lack sense , wike is fighting a right fight
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Cforchuks: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Wike you says that if Ayu denied 1billion allegation you will mention name. Now Ayu has denied instead of you mentioning name you divert It to 100 million. Wike please hold your loud mouth small, and support your party.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Felimax(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
victorazy:

Do you even make sense or you just wana talk?

Atiku made a comment of a bigot and Wike is opposing it and your herw antagonising him and yet standing with his pragmatics.

Can you quote what Atiku said verbatim let us juxtapose it?
Wike is stupid and very lately the man has started reasoning from his anus. You better keep your distance from him.

In Rivers State the only language Wike understand in his eight years in office is Ikwerre. I work there so I know what I am saying. The drunk of a governor has no morality to call Atiku names.

I am very happy as it stands Wike cannot return to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by 9jahotblog: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
erico2k2:

U still dont gerrit, How does Atiku's winning affect Wike?
ask Wike that question. Why is the clueless loser and empty chest beater Wike wailing on the media against Atiku Abubakar presidential bid. A failure will always be a clueless failure. Wike is a clueless goner.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Jones4190(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

Who made him president?
His Obio Akpor kinsmen?
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
wike is out president simple.
I made him president.
Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Tzar(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Wike the fearless LION of the South.
Courageous politicians like Wike are rare in the South.
Posterity will judge you favorably!

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by asanausana91: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Foolish Wike. I like the way Atiku is ignoring the idiot. Atiku is a pan Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by Preacherrr(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2022
I wouldn't waste my time saying people like you is the reason why this country is as terrible as it is today, instead I will say you are the reason why your family is in the poor state it is today.
Thinkam:
grin Wike should first apologize to the PDP, for the incessant tantrums he has been throwing.

And moreover Atiku was not wrong, in 2015 APC said the same message to northerners, so what is wrong with Atiku repeating same message.

After all Tinubu is singing the same song in the west.

Let everyone vote their own grin tongue

Atiku is coming

The Yarubas that hailed APC when they said so in 2015 are now seeing faults in such statements, yaruba slaves and eegbo miscreants cry till tomorrow, in 2023 presidency una no go see grin tongue

So don't quote me with tears, kuku ignore cheesy grin

Re: Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment by omenka(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku goofed big time. Wonder what he was thinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Bukola Saraki & Fashola Congratulate Super Eagles Players In Uyo / Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.