Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram (23402 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Neoteny7:

Have you noticed that ever since Peter Obi declared his candidacy global inflation has gone up, world currencies are getting weaker against the dollar, China's economy is tanking, cost of fuel has gone up, floods have increased, typhoons and hurricanes have become more powerful, the war in Ukraine is getting bloodier, massive violent protests in Iran and Palestine, worst football stampede where more than 130 died, the UK's economy is in dire straits, coup in Africa, monkeypox and ebola are back, threat of global food shortages.....

Infact, endless calamities on a global scale.

Gringory is pure bad luck.

Your supplier needs to be arrested..
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Streett: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
vastolord4:

Bro that's a chronic mental issue! A sane man would never bust a nut in your work place.. busting a nut is normal but bruh, a sane man wouldn't risk a life of shame for a quick time of pleasure

E dey happen wella Gā€¦..
And if thatā€™s a chronic mental issue then OK, Atleast Thatā€™s Your Opinion..! But I donā€™t think I wanna be the judge of that..

And Itā€™s done discreetly at offices just as You apply discretion when the urge builds up to senselessly beat Your meat for a nut making sure Youā€™re alone hence your mention of ā€œRiskā€ & shame factor ..

Office Secretaries/Staffs go for ā€œNutā€ breaks at the restroom for a quick gentle intense Clit Rub if they donā€™t own an office space to themselves ,Nigga !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by ProfAmaben(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
The thing is that Nigeria can never be better. Even when a sane government appears, opposition parties will do everything within their power to make a sitting party more incompetent than they already are. That's Nigeria for you.

You just typed rubbish, you've never made sense on this forum
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
ArcFresky:

I smell your ethic intonations.
Your assumption is based on the premise that Igbos are cooperative and together. If it were true, No igbo person will be Atikus running mate.

You even believe Obi is the saviour.

I hope Obi wins, we will come back to this discussion later.

Mention the tribes that brought this pain and agonies to Nigerians and have Peace of mind.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Allisgud: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
The thing is that Nigeria can never be better. Even when a sane government appears, opposition parties will do everything within their power to make a sitting party more incompetent than they already are. That's Nigeria for you.
if there is rule of law e.g no more vip prison,no more immunity to any serving person in govt,don't worry just be obidient
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by ArcFresky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Mention the tribes that brought this pain and agonies to Nigerians and have Peace of mind.

You think exactly the way your leaders want you to think, i.e ascribing the blame to a different tribe or religion.

See when they are sharing money in ASO rock, you think they share it by ethinic group, or by Religion?

The oil bunkering going on in the SS, where a ship owned by a Northern elite was stealing oil for 8 years, you think the people in the southsouth region didnt know?

See, donā€™t allow yourself to be mamipulated by religion or ethnic allegories, manufactured by your leaders.

Your Eastern brother also had a hand in the destruction of Nigeria, no one is innocent.

I will give you an example, Igbos have always complained of marginalization since Gen Aguyi Ironsi, precipitating the civil war and now Biafra.

Since then till now, igbo people have not thought to request a referendum, despite having house of reps or senators in the chambers.

Why canā€™t igbo leaders ask for a referendum, let everyone vote to leave or to stay?

Why cant you vote people interested in the actualization of Biafra as honourables or senators or govenenors.?
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by newdawn2017(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
only OMOLEYE SOWORE & his team Justice & of able intellectuals the [url]#AAC[/url] can defeat such diabolic cacuses who re enemies of Nigeria. A vote for OMOLEYE SOWORE # the #AAC is a vote for urselves & for our darling military. Open ur eyes.

[url]#SomoreMagashi2023[/url]
[url]#enoughisenough[/url]
[url]#AAC2023[/url]
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by newdawn2017(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
Remember the court martial of Major.Gen. Otiki over the #400M that was being shipped down to Abuja for him by 5 soldiers who absconded with the money?
Of course the Persistent BH counter-insurgency is just a game of blood, deaths and money because it is an empire of commercial enterprise wherein some fellas are just cashing out.
open ur eyes & vote for Sowore, who is party of this wicked & diabolical system. Chose Sowore & #AAC who re a team of the united oppressed.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by newdawn2017(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnny4you:
Peter obi or notin
Lies! Biafra or death!
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by anonymuz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Your assertion is baseless in this context.
very baseless and I think he doesn't know what he's saying
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Godsownfc(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's obvious

God will help us
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by newdawn2017(f): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Hmmm, by 2023 if Nigerians don't vote wisely, only Hausas and Yorubas will be left in the army to fight the monsters they made.
no! Sowore #AAC is for all Nigerians.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by anonymuz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnny4you:
Peter obi or notin
my brother..no option left aside obi. My perspective though.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by newdawn2017(f): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigeria isn't worth fighting for, the only way Nigeria can be fixed is when all these corrupt politicians are all killed, bombed into smithereens, just like what Ghana did back then.

Then choose OMOLEYE SOWORE, he can do it.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Farid24224(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shadysen:
Pls tell us more about him

He was a high ranking officer who remained on the front line even when he's old.. Everytime he comes for leave, he tells us gruesome stories about his experience..

He told us about what other Nigerian soldiers can't tell anyone...About how Boko Haram terrorist are fully equipped...How they were given stupid orders to capture not to kill them even when shot at....He told us about how he and other colleagues of his were pushed out of a particular village in Bornu, his best friend that time was shot with a 50 cal sniper...(He said it was a powerful gun)
It tore his left limb off...He saw his friend begging him for help while he left because he is already helping the little children to leave the city... After some days, he came back to meet they've dismembered every part of his body...

He told us about how the terrorist will kill 50, while the government will claim it to be 5...The bodies will packed in hilux and buried in mass graves..Lying to the families of the deceased that he is doing fine..

He told us about how he cheated death multiple times...Like how he left a camp base, it was a school and soldiers live in it...Just about 20 minutes away from the camp, he received news that EVERY single there is dead... They lived together fa..They are not strangers..

He said whenever you see new of dead Boko Haram members, it's hard to see the pictures because majority of times, they have to strip the terrorist their weapons and gears and equip them with AK's and Dart guns..They even dance with the weapons because they've never had it's kind before...

There are tons more my brother...Alot but what pains me up till now is that his retirement request was delayed for just two days... We've been persuading him to leave the frontline but he always refuses..He was among the Soldiers that died at Sokoto-Gusau road months back..They won't tell you but their was a lone survivor that gave us stories about his death..If you see what they did with his body!! cry They have to pack their bodies in sacks.. cry

1 Like

Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
ArcFresky:

You think exactly the way your leaders want you to think, i.e ascribing the blame to a different tribe or religion.

See when they are sharing money in ASO rock, you think they share it by ethinic group, or by Religion?

The oil bunkering going on in the SS, where a ship owned by a Northern elite was stealing oil for 8 years, you think the people in the southsouth region didnt know?

See, donā€™t allow yourself to be mamipulated by religion or ethnic allegories, manufactured by your leaders.

Your Eastern brother also had a hand in the destruction of Nigeria, no one is innocent.

I will give you an example, Igbos have always complained of marginalization since Gen Aguyi Ironsi, precipitating the civil war and now Biafra.

Since then till now, igbo people have not thought to request a referendum, despite having house of reps or senators in the chambers.

Why canā€™t igbo leaders ask for a referendum, let everyone vote to leave or to stay?

Why cant you vote people interested in the actualization of Biafra as honourables or senators or govenenors.?

Even if they are voted parasites like you guys won't let it happen because you can't stay on your own.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by stacyadams: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
Remember the court martial of Major.Gen. Otiki over the #400M that was being shipped down to Abuja for him by 5 soldiers who absconded with the money?

Of course the Persistent BH counter-insurgency is just a game of blood, deaths and money because it is an empire of commercial enterprise wherein some fellas are just cashing out.
. Whatever happened to the five soilders grin
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Poweroftech(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na so my uncle bring me soldier from. I quickly japa
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Poweroftech(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Poweroftech:
Na so my uncle bring me soldier from. I quickly japa
contact me for your data bundle on 07049938506

Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by ArcFresky(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Even if they are voted parasites like you guys won't let it happen because you can't stay on your own.

I didnt attack you, why are you attacking me.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Shadysen: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Farid24224:

He was a high ranking officer who remained on the front line even when he's old.. Everytime he comes for leave, he tells us gruesome stories about his experience..

He told us about what other Nigerian soldiers can't tell anyone...About how Boko Haram terrorist are fully equipped...How they were given stupid orders to capture not to kill them even when shot at....He told us about how he and other colleagues of his were pushed out of a particular village in Bornu, his best friend that time was shot with a 50 cal sniper...(He said it was a powerful gun)
It tore his left limb off...He saw his friend begging him for help while he left because he is already helping the little children to leave the city... After some days, he came back to meet they've dismembered every part of his body...

He told us about how the terrorist will kill 50, while the government will claim it to be 5...The bodies will packed in hilux and buried in mass graves..Lying to the families of the deceased that he is doing fine..

He told us about how he cheated death multiple times...Like how he left a camp base, it was a school and soldiers live in it...Just about 20 minutes away from the camp, he received news that EVERY single there is dead... They lived together fa..They are not strangers..

He said whenever you see new of dead Boko Haram members, it's hard to see the pictures because majority of times, they have to strip the terrorist their weapons and gears and equip them with AK's and Dart guns..They even dance with the weapons because they've never had it's kind before...

There are tons more my brother...Alot but what pains me up till now is that his retirement request was delayed for just two days... We've been persuading him to leave the frontline but he always refuses..He was among the Soldiers that died at Sokoto-Gusau road months back..They won't tell you but their was a lone survivor that gave us stories about his death..If you see what they did with his body!! cry They have to pack their bodies in sacks.. cry
sad one, soldiers are really suffering, how can someone shoot at me and you ask my not to shoot back, only this would make me to resign, RIP to your dad!
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
ArcFresky:

I didnt attack you, why are you attacking me.

I'm not attacking you I'm saying the fact...will you allow that Biafra,can you vote to let it be? Let not start things you won't take when it matures.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Debangis20(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
embarassed
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by mofaderera500: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
.Planning to recruit 50mil youths in the army.U know everyone in the army is a s good as dead.Planning to recruit 50mil youths in the army.U know everyone in the army is a s good as dead...
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Menclothing: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:

Pure true

I laugh At Apc pdp and L.P. lovers
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by meshach5000(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR APC ooo..................Atleast to continue from the bottom where they stopped nah..

#I come in peace
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by pacespot(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Crysallis:
Nigerian soldiers have claim that the fight against insurgency has been politicized.

They claim that they are instructed to patrol the forest where Boko Haram insurgents are instead of engaging them.

Watch and share your views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSryZXasWI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjzvyx5DUYY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The truth about Boko Haram is finally coming out.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Faposky95: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ever heard that" war is the biggest business"....
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Yankee101: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anyone who dosent understand the connection between politics, APC, Islamic religion and the boko haram/ fukani bandit terrorists and brings in tinubu is on his own

Remember Goodluck brought in South Africans to kill them off but buhari revoked it immediately he entered
Remember elrufai said they've paid fulani bandits in the past
Remember boko haram terrorists where discovered in shettima's govt lodge abuja
Remember minister Isa Pantami was a terrorist apologist and was a close confidant of boko haram founder
Remember buhari caused religious riots in the North when he lost elections
Remember
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by meshach5000(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
just like ASUU strike that just ended on complicated terms, terrorism can be ended in just one month..but because of the benefits realised from it by the cabals involved...Nigeria can work in a twinkling of an eye.

Mean while vote APC for continuity from bottom to the final resting place.

# peace
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by themanderon: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
This Boko Haram war is not meant to be won but sustained. Some powerful forces seem to be feeding fat from the mayhem. Playing politics with people's lives indeed. The leaders we have in this country are a special breed from hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ā€You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Meā€ - Jonathan To Nigerian Women / Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhariā€™s Government Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.