Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) (52439 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 2Radii: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:
It's the nature of politics, especially in a very complex political environment like Nigeria.
You just have to Bow to Win
You would be forced to shake the hands of people you would ordinarily not want to be in the same room with..

and if tinubu does same u lots would say he's desperate grin grin grin grin

Some people like can not be bettered for their hypocrisy sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by beerfraud: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Tinupoos legacy and reputation are already in the mud! He has no reputation left. If tomorrow he is caught with the Mr Lucifer in a meeting, few Nigerians will protests! It is a meeting between classmates! This topic is news here because Obi is refined and egalitarian in his ways. He's meeting interest groups. Nothing but that..
Peter Peter Obi is a Terrorist [b][/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by daygee12: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I personally have no problem with Atiku Presidency. If Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it.

But I have everything for Tinubu not to become President. I have work with Tinubu and I know what am talking about. Those who knows him very well will never wish Tinubu Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely. You don't know Tinubu more than Obasanjo, you don't know Tinubu more than Afenifere, you don't know Tinubu more than Aregbesola, you don't know Tinubu more than Osibanjo, You don't know Tinubu more than the past Generals who endorse Peter Obi, you don't know Tinubu more than FFK. All these people I mentioned are not Igbo or Hausa, they are my kinsmen and elders.

So what the elders sees seating down, you children of 21st century won't see and understand even if you stand tall on mount Olive.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the people I mentioned. You will surely suffer if Tinubu get there. Take a look what is happening in Lagos state as family business and no one cares about you after campaign.

LP & PDP are the same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bobloco: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Agbadorians and thier primitive brand of reactionary politics.
Always wailing about Peter Obi while Atiku totally erodes their purported support base all over the country.

At a point, you guys have to accept that your laughable campaign for Tinupoo is more driven by the desperation to stop an easterner from becoming the president and not necessarily by the desire to make one of yours, the president!

Some people serious believe that if they can not stand on top of others, they can't stand tall.. It's has become an ego war! No more a political contest to revive a comatose nation.

They are angry and jittery because the Northern votes have been taken over by Atiku, the southern votes taken over by Peter Obi so the Emilokan drug lord got no base only gasping for air

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 2Radii: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Starke:
Nairaland is at the forefront of the smear campaign against Peter Obi.
Consider the type of news making headlines, news extolling Tinubu and casting PO in a bad or questionable light.
We must fight these people.
How much is your conscience worth these moderators?
Lol

See cry grin

But when those same mods were pushing all obis thread to fp on Oct 1, u were all happy ooh..abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

By visiting a terrorist according to IPoB bingos?

Sheikh Gumi should collect Peter Obi money, we heard he’s been scamming young Obidiotss of their money and borrowing massively from his looted funds in Pandora offshore account.

Jesus told Christians to do what to their enemies??
(If you're not a Christian, don't bother answering..
Peter Obi is just doing what a Christian is supposed to be doing)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bobloco:

They are angry and jittery because the Northern votes have been taken over by Atiku, the southern votes taken over by Peter Obi so the Emilokan drug lord got no base only gasping for air
Emilokan will only get irigbaji vote!
It will be a perfect reply from an angry population to the joke of a candidate.
If the Agbadorians become upset with such rejection, they can elect to make Tinupoo the PooPoocrat in Chief of Agbadodom..
We will be watching..
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Emekaterry: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I personally have no problem with Atiku Presidency. If Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it.

But I have everything for Tinubu not to become President. I have work with Tinubu and I know what am talking about. Those who knows him very well will never wish Tinubu Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely. You don't know Tinubu more than Obasanjo, you don't know Tinubu more than Afenifere, you don't know Tinubu more than Aregbesola, you don't know Tinubu more than Osibanjo, You don't know Tinubu more than the past Generals who endorse Peter Obi, you don't know Tinubu more than FFK. All these people I mentioned are not Igbo or Hausa, they are my kinsmen and elders.

So what the elders sees seating down, you children of 21st century won't see and understand even if you stand tall on mount Olive.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the people I mentioned. You will surely suffer if Tinubu get there. Take a look what is happening in Lagos state as family business and no one cares about you after campaign.
my bro, tinubu won't smell aso rock, remain bless.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by obembet(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Every Igbo man prefer Hausa/Fulani than Yoruba. I don't know why igbos Envy YORUBA.

I always want Atiku too.

Atikulate 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Glycosunde: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi already said that once he becomes the president, he will call all the aggrieves to the round table and discuss. Gumi has made himself the mouthpiece of buhari demons so there is no problem meeting him for now and when Obi becomes the president, he will address their grievances and the ones who still refuse to conform will be dealt with with the law

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1581992012743467012?s=46&t=4ojqH01Ob6ENLIS9w1vZlg

We will save these pictures and remind the obituaries that their beloved Obidient is hobnobbing with the sheik they detest so much that they usually referred to as terrorist.

I have the pictures �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by plantist: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see Agbado urchins having convulsions over this news, I see their HR **** 44 moving this news to the front page of NL, I see Druggie Chicago shivering and running back to London to rest, I see them becoming Obidient

This I have seen

The joke is on you mumv. I thought you guys called Sheikh Gumi a terrorist. Your savior Bitter Obi is now hobnobbing with a terrorist. Eheee you guys are the most unstable idiots in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Treadway: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wetin e dey find go where this bearded terrorist dingbat dey? Of what value is a meeting with Gumi of all people? Sometimes, PO sef dey do like person wey no dey as smart as I think/hope he is. It's like PO meeting with Oyetola, he def isn't gonna side with you but at least that one was a former governor, so has some relevance. What relevance or worth does Gumi have??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Allisgud: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is it not the politics u want him to play,watch how he will catch him like monkey when he become president
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by olatade(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi radical fans : People Wey dey wear that cap no dey get sense:

Peter Obi today...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Morphinne: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:
It's the nature of politics, especially in a very complex political environment like Nigeria.
You would be forced to shake the hands of people you would ordinarily not want to be in the same room with..

…and would you have said this if the headline was “Atiku/Tinubu visits Sheikh Gumi” ?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi can visit whomever he pleases, it does NOT change the fact that there would be NO 2023 "selection" in Biafraland!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Treadway: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

that is one worthless bow and shaking of hands. Gumi is infinitely irrelevant. He might as well meet with this noisemaker director of MURIC too then. Ishaq Akintola and Gumi have comparable relevance.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Starke:
Nairaland is at the forefront of the smear campaign against Peter Obi.
Consider the type of news making headlines, news extolling Tinubu and casting PO in a bad or questionable light.
We must fight these people.
How much is your conscience worth these moderators?

See painment. Since i.pig developed and own lagos...i thought i.pig also developed and own nairaland

So why the fear and complaints.

Abi no be you developed everything again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shehu Gumi is always with losers
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bobloco:

Lol

You go cry blood after the election no worry bro
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by michoim(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Obituary kids are busy calling Sheikh Gumi a terrorist, while Peter Obituary their lord and savior is dining with him in Kaduna.
Lol�
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bobloco: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

You go cry blood after the election no worry bro

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Nigeria is not a normal country in a sane environment people like gumi would have been serving time in jail and not being politically influential this is the reason some nigerians prefers the division of nigeria so that criminals and terrorists will be easily called what they are and prosecuted and not glorified.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by ipobcannibals: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Agbadorians and thier primitive brand of reactionary politics.
Always wailing about Peter Obi while Atiku totally erodes their purported support base all over the country.

At a point, you guys have to accept that your laughable campaign for Tinupoo is more driven by the desperation to stop an easterner from becoming the president and not necessarily by the desire to make one of yours, the president!

Some people serious believe that if they can not stand on top of others, they can't stand tall.. It's has become an ego war! No more a political contest to revive a comatose nation.
So this brainless ipog bingo have abandoned their Biafra.ud business to be getting involved in our zoo politics? You and your hunchback suplim reader will kpai soon before president Buhari leaves office! Goat
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shey all these people de call Gumi terrorist all these while, abi the man repent last night?

The ways of politicians are really not the ways of ordinary citizens
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Hmn...see uncommon dirty sense...if it is Jagaban, na another story you go dey spread....but now na Obidient...story don dey change undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
You go know wotsup after the election
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku, others are just fulfilling all righteousness of participating.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Imagine visiting Gumi of all people?

Pls why does obi like mingling with killers, assassins, terrorist, liars, thief, corrupt leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.