Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) (35008 Views)

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Northerners be wise. Tinubu don't have your interest.

I personally have no problem with Atiku Presidency. If Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it.

But I have everything for Tinubu not to become President. I have work with Tinubu and I know what am talking about. Those who knows him very well will never wish Tinubu Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely. You don't know Tinubu more than Obasanjo, you don't know Tinubu more than Afenifere, you don't know Tinubu more than Aregbesola, you don't know Tinubu more than Osibanjo, You don't know Tinubu more than the past Generals who endorse Peter Obi, you don't know Tinubu more than FFK. All these people I mentioned are not Igbo or Hausa, they are my kinsmen and elders.

So what the elders sees seating down, you children of 21st century won't see and understand even if you stand tall on mount Olive.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the people I mentioned. You will surely suffer if Tinubu get there. Take a look what is happening in Lagos state

You said you worked with Tinubu, what did Tinubu do to you?

Didn't he pay you your salary?

Is he owing you?

I can tell you that 85% - 90% of those that worked with Tinubu as commissioners and advisers are still with him. Some of them are holding federal appointments. The development you see in Lagos State is bcoz of the continuity of the work plans laid down by Tinubu. Just last week, Lagos State unveiled the road map for growth and development to 2052. That's the road map while Anambra doesn't even understand where it is.

How many of Obi commissioners are with him in LP?

How many of them followed Obi to PDP in 2014?

How many of them did Obi fixed into federal appointment?

Obi the betrayal that handed over to Obiano and 2 months after joined PDP bcoz of appointment as Adviser under Jonathan.

Under such circumstances, what kind of continuity in government do you expect? He lost all the respect immediately he left APGA that he sworn not to leave.

I beg you, Tinubu is not Obi's mate when it comes to management of human resources.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Curious345: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Latakia:
Jagaban: Nigerians choice

Obi Pandora: IPOB choice

Atiku: Cameroonians choice

Absolutely false
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by jcross19: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
"Never compare lion with sheep, because even the shepard is no match for the lion. There is always levels to this fvcking shiit."

- Lhordspy
so all your likes are just fake? Oh I see...
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Channel54: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man is an astute politician. If you notice him, he only attends all those public talks that he’s sure can guarantee him votes in the election because he thinks like a true politician.

He is not like those baby politicians who just attend anything for attendance sake even if the demographics are not voters.

You must win election first or else every idea you have will be stillborn.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

He simply lacks energy to attend all others,his batteries will soon discharge.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Latakia(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:

Absolutely false

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who be drug runners here...

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Menclothing: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by realestate99: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin Hands will shake, legs will shake.

Emilokonvict of Chicago will never smell Aso rock
....same with any ounce of Igbo blood, you all are all third class citizens in a third world country, you are damned.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by anonimi: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
grin

He will soon fall asleep grin

Iru baddest vawulence wo niyi sir? Stop it abeg. wink tongue cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by meetme01: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man is an astute politician. If you notice him, he only attends all those public talks that he’s sure can guarantee him votes in the election because he thinks like a true politician.

He is not like those baby politicians who just attend anything for attendance sake even if the demographics are not voters.

You must win election first or else every idea you have will be stillborn.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

That is not polititics. It's brainwashing and dirty game because you have taken your perceived voters as stupid and they have nothing than to vote for you. People like you.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by ParrotGirls360(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
The North is also clamouring for BAT because they think he'll soon pass on while in active duty so that Shettima will emerge along the line as President. Una eye go soon clear. Yeye North.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Curious345: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Latakia:

untrue
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by FuckDModz: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
"Never compare lion with sheep, because even the shepard is no match for the lion. There is always levels to this fvcking shiit."

- Lhordspy

If a Shepard is no match for a lion why is the lion an endangered species?

Fucking bastard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bobloco:

So who are those agitating for Oduduwa Republic, Igbos right

Its inconsequential. Yorubas do not need an Oduduwa Republic before they identify themselves or before we get a good and Prosperous nation with good governance.

We did ot need an Oduduwa Republic before we had progressive leaders like Awolowo, Akintola and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Johel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:

You hate Tinubu just because he is a Yoruba man ... nothing more than this

See your life ...

Just look at ur life ..

What a shame ... grin cheesy

No one hates Tinubu because he's Yoruba.

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba,we are all one,hence we are all in a nation.

They/I hate him because he's evil in and out, he only uses money to seduce the gullible and buy his way out of everything,but everyday for the thief, one day for the owner,when the truth reveals y'all will realise how blind you've been all the while...ofcos people need money,so many will dance to the tune of Satan..

Then when damage is done beyond repair,that's when y'all will start gnashing teeth and wailing..

We all deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by 2Radii: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
Desperation is consuming emilokan.
but Ur saviour that is visiting terrorist is not desperate abi grin

Brains are scarce
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by d142475: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol. Igbos are confused People, not all though, Most of them actually. The northerners will never willingly hand over power to you because e get why.
If you want to to be president again in Nigeria you need to understand that you have to ally with the yorubas. Stop all this hate and overblown egoism of a failed Biafra. If Biafra comes the East will be another land locked nation like Chad or Niger. Nigeria will not be friends with you then and all your Investments here will be forfeited.

Yakubu Gowon asked us to give them Biafra if they want it. But I have met enlightened a d educated igbos and many of them do not want it.

If Tinubu looses the election, life goes on. But if Peter obi looses, Ndi developer boys say they do burn down Nigeria.

Ask yourselves why are you the once hated everywhere?
Hated in malaysia, in India, in Italy, in kaduna, in Kano. Igbos claim that everybody hates them but they never bother to ask why.

Igbis are not hated, Igbo women are the most sought after in Yoruba Land and Nigeria at large.

Igbos ask yourself. Will you be able to live at peace with yourselves in the East? Ebony, Anambra and Enugu. You guys even collectivelyagree that Ebonyi are less igbos than other igbos.

It will do the Igbo Tribe much Good if they remain in this marriage called Nigeria.

No lies spotted. I am by no means an igbo hater, but they have the most deplorable attitude in Nigeria, but they won't have some moment of introspection. An Enugu man is discriminated against by an Anambra man; even igbos from the same state discriminate against each other based local government of origin. They cannot live at home, they leave home in droves, but won't respect the culture and sensibilities of their hosts. An Igbo man can buy a land in lagos or in the remotest part of Nigeria, but they WILL NEVER ALLOW A NON-IGBO TO BE ESTABLISHED IN IGBO LAND. The igbos are the most discriminatory and bigoted tribe in Nigeria. They claim they are the wealthiest, but they don't realize that it is one thing to flaunt wealth and it is another thing to actually be wealthy. They are loud mouths, who are afraid of returning to the East, but constitute nuisance everywhere they are. They are the ones giving Nigeria bad name at home and abroad. I wish the international community can actually have a statistics of the criminals in their land to see what tribes they come from. I wish they can see that the bad Nigeria has is perpetuated by one or two tribes or ethnic groups.
In the Biafra war, they COMMITTED UNTOLD ATROCITIES AGAINST THE TRIBES OF THE NIGER-DELTA, but they won't talk about that. Their closest neighbors, the - Niger-Deltans don't want to have anything to do with them, because of their deplorable attitude. An Igbo man is more bigoted than a Hausa man
BY THE WAY, I SUPPORT PETER OBI WITH ALL MY CHEST AND I PRAY HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Latakia(f): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
untrue

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by harmony75: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba is avoiding where they speak big grammar.. The same way buhari was dodging important meetings!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by truthhurtsnaira: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Several pics and Tinubu only in "one"...

Perhaps photoshopped in

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
d142475:

No lies spotted. I am by no means an igbo hater, but they have the most deplorable attitude in Nigeria, but they won't have some moment of introspection. An Enugu man is discriminated against by an Anambra man; even igloos from the same state discriminate against each other based local government of origin. They cannot live at home, they leave home in droves and won't respect the culture and sensibilities of their hosts. An Igbo man can buy a land in lagos or in the remotest part of Nigeria, but they WILL NEVER ALLOW A NON-IGBO TO BE ESTABLISHED IN IGBO LAND. The igbos are the most discriminatory and bigoted tribe in Nigeria. They claim they are the wealthiest, but they don't realize that it is one thing to flaunt wealth and it is another thing to actually be wealthy. They are loud mouths, who are afraid of returning to the East. BY THE WAY, I SUPPORT PETER OBI WITH ALL MY CHEST AND I PRAY HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

Lol.
Bro, If I may ask. Why do you support Peter Obi over Tinubu. Please I absolutely respect your choice
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by plantist: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
Arewa is voting Peter Obi. He is the only candidate that has the interest of all Nigerians at heart.

Tinubu can keep running from pillar to post if he likes.

Peter Obi is going to win Insha Allah.

Every now and then, I see you using In shaa Allaah to promote Peter Obi. In shaa Allaah that you would abuse when it eventually dawn on you that a different person is elected as the President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Purevibe74: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC should make Tinibu their national chairman if there believe in him so much grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by ozonelayer79: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gathering of the hawks.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Bobloco: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Its inconsequential. Yorubas do not need an Oduduwa Republic before they identify themselves or before we get a good and Prosperous nation with good governance.

We did ot need an Oduduwa Republic before we had progressive leaders like Awolowo, Akintola and Tinubu.

Really!

It's inconsequential because it the Yorubas, but consequential when it is Ipob and Igbos

Tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria, he said it himself

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
PETER PANDORA OBITUARY IS A TERRORIST
ur fadaa is Obituary and chief terrorist
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Channel54:

He simply lacks energy to attend all others,his batteries will soon discharge.

You guys said the same thing about Buhari but he's still standing.

Even Fayose that championed the campaign knows better now bcoz God just saved him from one surgery he had recently.

Be careful!
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by teslimalis: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2022

This zealott 65w spe+aker has the Best value for money , Extraordinary sound quality and bass, War drums.

Paay on deliveryy nationwide via GiG courier service.

Price - 36,000

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Valuepaints20(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zydote:
Happening Right Now before the main event in AREWA HOUSE Rt. Hon Speaker KADSHA Yusuf Ibrahim Zailani with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Norther Governors, Speakers, and Members of Northern State House of Assemby and other APC high-level dignitaries.
How is this news. Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.