Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) (35007 Views)

Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday) / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
He will make them from rotten to bad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

You go gree tire to suffer grin...
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Northerners be wise. Tinubu don't have your interest.

I personally have no problem with Atiku Presidency. If Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it.

But I have everything for Tinubu not to become President. I have work with Tinubu and I know what am talking about. Those who knows him very well will never wish Tinubu Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely. You don't know Tinubu more than Obasanjo, you don't know Tinubu more than Afenifere, you don't know Tinubu more than Aregbesola, you don't know Tinubu more than Osibanjo, You don't know Tinubu more than the past Generals who endorse Peter Obi, you don't know Tinubu more than FFK. All these people I mentioned are not Igbo or Hausa, they are my kinsmen and elders.

So what the elders sees seating down, you children of 21st century won't see and understand even if you stand tall on mount Olive.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the people I mentioned. You will surely suffer if Tinubu get there. Take a look what is happening in Lagos state

Lol. Igbos are confused People, not all though, Most of them actually. The northerners will never willingly hand over power to you because e get why.
If you want to to be president again in Nigeria you need to understand that you have to ally with the yorubas. Stop all this hate and overblown egoism of a failed Biafra. If Biafra comes the East will be another land locked nation like Chad or Niger. Nigeria will not be friends with you then and all your Investments here will be forfeited.

Yakubu Gowon asked us to give them Biafra if they want it. But I have met enlightened a d educated igbos and many of them do not want it.

If Tinubu looses the election, life goes on. But if Peter obi looses, Ndi developer boys say they do burn down Nigeria.

Ask yourselves why are you the once hated everywhere?
Hated in malaysia, in India, in Italy, in kaduna, in Kano. Igbos claim that everybody hates them but they never bother to ask why.

Igbis are not hated, Igbo women are the most sought after in Yoruba Land and Nigeria at large.

Igbos ask yourself. Will you be able to live at peace with yourselves in the East? Ebony, Anambra and Enugu. You guys even collectivelyagree that Ebonyi are less igbos than other igbos.

It will do the Igbo Tribe much Good if they remain in this marriage called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAGABAN!!!!

Make una follow who sabi road o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by KUNZEH(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Curious345: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hnmm.. another drama is loading
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by VTJN(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
Arewa is voting Peter Obi. He is the only candidate that has the interest of all Nigerians at heart.

Tinubu can keep running from pillar to post if he likes.

Peter Obi is going to win Insha Allah.
Cow will not vote Ndigbo. Know this and have peace

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Jagaban smiley

"Never compare lion with sheep, because even the shepard is no match for the lion.
There is always levels to this shit."

- Lhordspy
Cool down. We will all view clips of the event before the end of the day. Baba push and start surely won't disappoint.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Ezeego1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:

You hate Tinubu just because he is a Yoruba man ... nothing more than this

See your life ...

Just look at ur life ..

What a shame ... grin cheesy

Someone is saying something useful and here you are spewing rubbish.

Sense is far from you Mr abdul
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Gaabasky: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu should beat Obi to his game by visiting Tukur Mamu please or Shekau
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Moredays2cum: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
I swear to god Peter obi can never win one local government in the north, obinonsense you are just making noise online, you will soon cry blood.�����

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Lovenorth: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even vibrator wants to be president in Nigeria, wonders should never end
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by CasNova(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Interesting times.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by johnjose68: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I personally have no problem with Atiku Presidency. If Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it.

But I have everything for Tinubu not to become President. I have work with Tinubu and I know what am talking about. Those who knows him very well will never wish Tinubu Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely. You don't know Tinubu more than Obasanjo, you don't know Tinubu more than Afenifere, you don't know Tinubu more than Aregbesola, you don't know Tinubu more than Osibanjo, You don't know Tinubu more than the past Generals who endorse Peter Obi, you don't know Tinubu more than FFK. All these people I mentioned are not Igbo or Hausa, they are my kinsmen and elders.

So what the elders sees seating down, you children of 21st century won't see and understand even if you stand tall on mount Olive.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the people I mentioned. You will surely suffer if Tinubu get there. Take a look what is happening in Lagos state

Ahahh...why are u afraid. Just focus on your Obidient now. Your incoming president of i.pig.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban their father.

Where are these Obituaryy kids, come and photoshop this new picture oo.

Get to work ASAP!
Of all the numerous pictures taken at the place, only one with Tinubu partly hidden is what Op could find grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by loosecanon50(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
"Never compare lion with sheep, because even the shepard is no match for the lion. There is always levels to this fvcking shiit."

- Lhordspy

Which lion, the one that will be sleeping on duty while the sheeps steals his crown abi? Abeggi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by beejay509(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Our next president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Same FFK that is currently singing the praises of Tinubu after being given a plate of rice ? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Kinddetective: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man is an astute politician. If you notice him, he only attends all those public talks that he’s sure can guarantee him votes in the election because he thinks like a true politician.

He is not like those baby politicians who just attend anything for attendance sake even if the demographics are not voters.

You must win election first or else every idea you have will be stillborn.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

By your assertion, it means that your Tinubu is in for power grab and not for the people. If not he will be happy to speak to the people and take their feedback on board.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Allisgud: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man is an astute politician. If you notice him, he only attends all those public talks that he’s sure can guarantee him votes in the election because he thinks like a true politician.

He is not like those baby politicians who just attend anything for attendance sake even if the demographics are not voters.

You must win election first or else every idea you have will be stillborn.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.
and we don't need such person because a mindset is not the interest of the people,we need a leader who's interest is for the people
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba yin ti de o ... who wan cry can cry and who wan die fit die ... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Mccullum: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin Hands will shake, legs will shake.

Emilokonvict of Chicago will never smell Aso rock

To you and your types, this is picture of Tinubu right?

If you say yes, that's meant hatred has beclouded your sight to the level of blindness grin

This is not Jagaban picture... may be the picture of your sick dad grin

ABAT 2023 is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Johel(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
"Never compare lion with sheep, because even the shepard is no match for the lion. There is always levels to this fvcking shiit."

- Lhordspy

It shouldn't be about levels...it is about COMPETENCE!! angry
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by muykem: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
loosecanon50:
Tinubu should better not make any speech there before he disgrace himself further. Let him just get one chair by the corner and sleep as usual.
It's true ooo before he will say his company employed 60% of Lagocian like Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by livinbygrace: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
Arewa is voting Peter Obi. He is the only candidate that has the interest of all Nigerians at heart.

Arewa will vote for OBi(Nyamiri)?Even a primary 1 pupil wont type this .Next time use your head!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by anonimi: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

- Lhordspy

Are you not misspelling shiit with sheep, since druggie Thiefnuibu has been peepooing uncontrollably upandan?
Are Thiefnuibu followers also infected with his senile status that makes him say what he does not mean in a clueless manner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by BATified2023: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:

u should b more concerned about where datti Ahmed is n his relevance in his region
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by sofeo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Still in a bid to win now.
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Bobloco: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol. Igbos are confused People, not all though, Most of them actually. The northerners will never willingly hand over power to you because e get why.
If you want to to be president again in Nigeria you need to understand that you have to ally with the yorubas. Stop all this hate and overblown egoism of a failed Biafra. If Biafra comes the East will be another land locked nation like Chad or Niger. Nigeria will not be friends with you then and all your Investments here will be forfeited.

Yakubu Gowon asked us to give them Biafra if they want it. But I have met enlightened a d educated igbos and many of them do not want it.

If Tinubu looses the election, life goes on. But if Peter obi looses, Ndi developer boys say they do burn down Nigeria.

Ask yourselves why are you the once hated everywhere?
Hated in malaysia, in India, in Italy, in kaduna, in Kano. Igbos claim that everybody hates them but they never bother to ask why.

Igbis are not hated, Igbo women are the most sought after in Yoruba Land and Nigeria at large.

Igbos ask yourself. Will you be able to live at peace with yourselves in the East? Ebony, Anambra and Enugu. You guys even collectivelyagree that Ebonyi are less igbos than other igbos.

It will do the Igbo Tribe much Good if they remain in this marriage called Nigeria.

So who are those agitating for Oduduwa Republic, Igbos

Remember, Tinubu never believed in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Curious345: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
u should b more concerned about where datti Ahmed is n his relevance in his region

Even the north will not be permitted to lead Nigeria astray twice ..
Their vote brought in this current catastrophe..

They will not be allowed to repeat it with tinubu again
Re: Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) by Latakia(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jagaban: Nigerians choice

Obi Pandora: IPOB choice

Atiku: Cameroonians choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.