Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) (259 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) by Icartaway: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjlYgzNKbM

There is an argument going on on twitter. A tweep @jeffphilips1 has called the Presidential candidate of LP a smooth criminal. who deflects and lies so much that he forgets which lie he has told and what he actually said.

In same video, Reno omokri has also poste o his instagram page where he also said that Peter Obi caught in massive lie about his achievement in Anambara.

If you watch the video to find out if Obi lied over investing state money in Anambra or he gave the company land to build the industry, Obi also said 60% on Anambar indigenes are employed in the company
Re: Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
*EXPOSED*

*ATTESTATION OF OBI vs ATIKU vs TINUBU & their Different levels of Selfishness/Tribal Bigotry*

*TINUBU to the Yorubas:*
It is the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria; and when it gets to Yorubas, it is my turn to be the President.”

*ATIKU to the Hausas:*
“You should vote for me because I am from the north, don’t vote for any candidate from Yoruba or Igbo.”

*PETER OBI to the Igbos:*
“Don't vote for me because I am from Igbo. Vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.”

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
You Tinubu supporters are so stupid ..
You have nothing to campaign with...
Una never see something.. Obi will be your president for the next 8 years

Dummies

Obidatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught On Camera Lying About His Investment In Anambra State (video) by cherishmichael: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi caught on cam oo caught on CCTV oo will not stop him from ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kalu’s Aide Peter Eze Wins 2022 China-nigeria Friendship Award, Receives Cash / Trying To Understand What Restructuring Of Nigeria Truly Entails / Amid Terror Threat, British Airways Cancels London-abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.