Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) (32932 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Massive Numbers in the Arewa Spirit of Na Mu Na Mu Ne.

Agbado Gorilla Ba Na Mu Ba and is a fake Muslim to make matters worse.

The permutations Favour PO more each passing day.

What i keep telling Tinubu supporters, the north believes in '' Namu namu ne'' and will never support a southern president, el rufia is just decieving Tinubu.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Prince111111: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
oyebolaidris:
This is too poor from a man from the north.
Jagaban will get double of this crowd right there.
BAT 2023
you people be deceiving yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
If Dino na the spokesperson of your opposition eh, you had better sit up because that man get bad mouth and him come dey dramatic on top.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by rolams(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is another scenario of Osun 2022 is loading.

When Adeleke was campaigning, others were not not ready.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Same crowd everywhere...Nigeria is a failed country...people are hungry

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Bimbilla(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are rather a fake Muslim
alsudan:
Massive Numbers in the Arewa Spirit of Na Mu Na Mu Ne.

Agbado Gorilla Ba Na Mu Ba and is a fake Muslim to make matters worse.

The permutations Favour PO more each passing day.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by workchopNG: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
I shock today n till now I am yet to recover,like seriously what God can not do does not exist ahhhhh

I dey even weak right now,so one day the same gumi who happens to b a terrorist that deserve to b hanged can suddenly become an angel n a well meaning Nigeria who should b carried along in happenings of this country

So Peter obi visited gumi n suddenly gumi became an angel?haba we all can see d glaring hypocrisy of these people

So if mc oluomo n tony kabaka they claim to hate joins Obidient movement they will suddenly become an angel?

Omo this hypocrisy is overwhelming n way too much for the same person that wants to change Nigeria

So the same person that claims he wants to retire the corrupt old thieves is still rolling with obasanjo,ibb,enenche that denied endsars,now sheik gumi

Omo politics go humble u

You should worry more about the topic at hand. How will you be Batified by 2023 with this crowd gathering for Atiku in a Northernern State where BAT is hoping to get bulk vote? Same reason he chosed Shetty has already been defeated before time.

Leave inconsequential Obi, face Atiku your real problem.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi-goats una dey see am? Noise was never a music.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Ghosteddad: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
We create your website and app for 30k only

Number: 070 three one zero six 8853

Online Banking Website
- working client registration and account opening
- email and phone number verification and alert system
- fully functional admin dashboard
- full control of account info and transaction history
- clone of any bank front page
Operates just like a normal bank

Crypto Investment Website
- beautiful responsive front page
- admin and user dashboard
- multi crypto deposit and withdrawal system
- email alert system
- live chat integration
- referral system
- Full admin control

Courier Website with Tracking system
- Beautiful Frontpage design
- live tracking system
- cargo status email alert system
-live chat integration
All courier company functions

All kinds of web ideas
- Grant websites
- Donation websites
- Recruitment Websites
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
E try
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
SolarEngr:
I'm sure this are not paid crowd.

Down here in the south, we value our time...

Then you never sabi north
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by deeva2: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
"A Northerner doesn't need a Yoruba or Igbo candidate" - Atiku Abubakar

"Church it is time to take back your country"~ Peter Obi

"Though tribes and tongues might differ, our diversity is a promise for prosperity" ~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Be the judge...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by porthouse7(f): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
fetcher36:
Sign that the masses are not tired of oppression and suffering!!
sign that obi is not what Nigerians want, only igbos pushing that failure above his capacity, we have more competent people in this country, I will rather go all out for Igbo man like Kingsley magholu
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
It has always been a battle between Atiku and his former running mate.

Tinubu is out of the equation..

Odds against him..Too many.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by southsouthking(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
I hope you people will allow the election to be free and fair?
That's all I'm asking for.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Deltavariant(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
BAT shot himself by choosing KSM as a VP, the rest is history.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
I shock today n till now I am yet to recover,like seriously what God can not do does not exist ahhhhh

I dey even weak right now,so one day the same gumi who happens to b a terrorist that deserve to b hanged can suddenly become an angel n a well meaning Nigeria who should b carried along in happenings of this country

So Peter obi visited gumi n suddenly gumi became an angel?haba we all can see d glaring hypocrisy of these people

So if mc oluomo n tony kabaka they claim to hate joins Obidient movement they will suddenly become an angel?

Omo this hypocrisy is overwhelming n way too much for the same person that wants to change Nigeria

So the same person that claims he wants to retire the corrupt old thieves is still rolling with obasanjo,ibb,enenche that denied endsars,now sheik gumi

Omo politics go humble u
This Zombie should be more concerned about the weight Atiku is pulling and the threat he poses to the incompetent APC.

You guys shouldn't die on Obi's matter
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by joewychampion(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be clamoring for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by kingyakos: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Atiku as contested over three times .... mention one election season wey Atiku no choke.
Google Atiku rally pictures in 2019 and compare side by side with present and tell us what is the difference.
Atiku best chance was 2019, forget it

And you think he lost in 2019?..
With the use of BIVAS make APC come rig make i see.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
deeva2:
"A Northerner doesn't need a Yoruba or Igbo candidate" - Atiku Abubakar

"Church it is time to take back your country"~ Peter Obi

"It is time for Yoruba, and in Yoruba land, it is my turn(Emi lokan) ~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Be the judge...
Fixed!

You urchins are too daft...Like we don't have the Abeokuta blunder of Tinubu.

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by ada9ja(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Obi no go campaign na

The ones at Atiku campaign ground are almajiris waiting for crumbs
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by reddingtonblack: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingyakos:

And you think he lost in 2019?..
With the use of BIVAS make APC come rig make i see.

I guess you are the evidence Atiku discarded in 2019 because you didnt make sense and fastforward till now nothing as changed.

Atiku is a curse Nigerians will never accept, 2nd runner up is his fate
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Tradepunter2: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Men i am leaving obi for atiku..... DONT WANT TO WASTE MY VOTE AND WANT THOSE DEMONS APC DEAD AND GONE

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Picardor2: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
U ppl are here talking about crowd instead of looking for a way of saving this country. These are crowd looking for their daily bread. Ppl looking for a plate of food to eat. Atiku will definitely not help them. He will give them fish buh will not teach them how to fish. He created the hunger and he is coming back as the messiah. Who is fooling who. To my northern brothers and sisters, let's think of what we want Nigeria to become in few yrs. Atiku is desperate, Tinubu is desperate. Obi is Igbo buh does that make him tribalistic. Obi plans to turn the vast docile lands of the north to productive lands and automatically the youths will be employed, indirectly banditry will drop. Let's make the right decision.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by caracas: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:
Anyone tagging Peter Obi here is just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill...

The people that should be tagged are Agbadorians and urchins. Na them with El Rufai talk say, na them get Kaduna.

As for Peter Obi, Southern Kaduna 25% votes is already in the bag
Which yeye 25% ?PO is winning southern kaduna 90% n 20% northern kaduna
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by toprealman: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Atiku should go and rest. We don’t want another grandpa in Aso Rock.
Unfortunately, it is now an ethnic battle. The north will not give up power for any reason.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8EWklZJd0Y

I sometimes wonder how all these people are able to live their homes and come stand in the sun to wait for a politician that will come in AC car
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Picardor2: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
caracas:

Which yeye 25% ?PO is winning southern kaduna 90% n 20% northern kaduna

Ppl with conscience will vote Obi. Atiku and Jagaban are banking on hunger in the land. They have nothing to sell themselves.
Truth has to be told.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
toprealman:

Unfortunately, it is now an ethnic battle. The north will not give up power for any reason.

We can’t allow to be held down by this people. They are dragging us backwards.
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Atiku should go and rest. We don’t want another grandpa in Aso Rock.

pitobi wan do presidential marriage for his pikins
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by Anndrew(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
THIS is normal..same people with different people will still come here again for LP,APC,PDP..Las las all na one vote..BVAS is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) by onuman: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
The northern crowd Atiku literally insulted when he said they were not on the social media. What an insult to the north whose interests Atiku had represented all his donkey years in politics of Nigeria.
Atiku's gain in politics is his private wealth flowing from Nigeria to Dubai and to other parts of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.