Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me (838 Views)

I Raised My Hands To My Husband. Help / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by Maryann97: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by duduade: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
We wish you all the best
When you are six feet down greet them there for us

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by jahson19(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Listen to J coal No Role Modelz She doesn't want to be save so don't save her.
Re: I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by GboyegaD(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Unfortunately, I can't listen right now however, if you truly need to leave him and you choose not to while you are alive, you will when carried out in a body bag.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by Saintmary(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shebi na till death do you part naw, Oya die there o.
Re: I Can't Seem To Leave My Abusive Husband. Help Me by Mkelv0106(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well, you took a vow, for better for worst, till death do you part. Ebi like say na the death you dey wait for, b4 you carry ur Kaya move.

(1) (Reply)

Did This With My Wife / How Does Empower Life Works Is It A Scam? / Welcome A New Memba 2 Ur Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.