Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts (217 Views)

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by NwaNimo1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has boasted that in the last seven years his administration had met the “yearnings and aspirations” of Nigerians with high-impact projects across the country.

Buhari made this assertion on Monday while giving a report card on his government at the Ministerial Performance Review Retreat held in Abuja, to evaluate the level of progress made in the implementation of the Nine Priority Agenda of his administration. shocked

Buhari highlighted that his govt has made “remarkable progress in the areas of agriculture, economy, infrastructure, security, health, education and in anti-corruption fight,” among others.

Speaking specifically on infrastructure, Buhari said no administration before his had been able to do what his government has done.

“In recognition of the importance of critical infrastructure in economic development and the quest of this Administration to leave a lasting legacy, we have implemented high-impact projects across the length and breadth of the country that meet the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians.

”Some of the notable achievements include the completion of 326km Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri rail line and railway ancillary facilities; the completion of over 156.5km Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge railway modernization project with extension to Lagos Port, Apapa.

”On road projects, this Administration has constructed 408Km of roads; 2,499Km of SUKUK roads, and maintenance of 15,961Km of roads across the Country.

”Key among these projects are the construction of 1.9km 2nd Niger Bridge linking Anambra and Delta States with 10.30km approach road; rehabilitation, construction and expansion of Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan dual carriageway; the ongoing rehabilitation of Abuja-Kaduna – Zaria – Kano Road, among others,” the President said.

He added that the projects embarked upon by his government was to create a positive impact in the country and ultimately, the citizens who are now very happy with his government.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/my-govt-has-met-yearnings-aspirations-of-nigerians-buhari-boasts/

Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by EmeraldJD: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anything you talk now we gree.. You're the best thing to happen to Nigeria after Jellof rice Sir, as far as you go comot next year.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by NwaNimo1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Anything you talk now we gree.. You're the best thing to happen to Nigeria after Jellof rice Sir, as far as you go comot next year.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by WibusJaga: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2022

Oya let's see. cheesy
Has Buhari's Govt met the “Yearnings and Aspirations” of Nigerians?

LIKE = No
SHARE = Yes

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
We never "yearned and aspired" for poverty sir, so stop deluding yourself.
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by LadyExcellency: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
That's the truth. Exactly what his advisers told him hence don't blame him.
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by Abfinest007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Your wife has already apologized
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by Bobloco: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
But Tinubu and his gang of supporters think otherwise because they aren't using it for campaigns rather they go into the archives to dig out non existing projects of Tinubu who left Lagos State in ruins in 2007

When you further constructively engage these urchins they revert with pictures of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu's project telling you that they are Tinubu's blueprints

Then you begin to agree to the fact that Tinubu actually spent the entire eight years of his tenure drawing blueprints, masterplan and raising street urchins and agberos which left Lagos State in ruins making it the second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by Realguyman1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
And shame nor let tinubu and APC use u take campaign?

Wahala dey
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by Tochi3(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
The poo in haram hari himself...

Ok.. you are the best . Bye

I wonder what APCshit is campaigning with/for...

Nonsense evil party
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by VTJN(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm still job haunting since i left school

Your government hasn't settle that sir
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari is the greatest President in the whole world.
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by Urheadmaster(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
I'm still job haunting since i left school

Your government hasn't settle that sir

So you expect buhari to come and employ you.

You probably must have been searching for jobs in the wrong places tongue
Re: ‘My Govt Has Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians’, Buhari Boasts by VTJN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So you expect buhari to come and employ you.

You probably must have been searching for jobs in the wrong places tongue
I do not expect him to employ me directly.

I expect enabling environment to attract local and foreign investors

Security

Power supply

Good road

Quality education et al

All these are key ingredient for thriving economy

Nepotism, favorism, man know man syndrome shouldn't be allowed in FG job to enable the poor like me compete and have fair treatment

(1) (Reply)

Arewa- The Political Hegemony Of Nigeria / 'security, Agriculture, Education': Peter Obi Outlines His Plan For The North / Atiku Remains The Most Disloyal Vice President In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.