Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos (3109 Views)

President Buhari Receives Report From Presidential Committee (Photos) / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by mach7(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't be mischievous.

He stood for more than 1 hour to deliver his speech.

He only sat down to answer questions.

May hatred not kill you.
Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by madapcmod: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
tishbite41:
Ur TV or Tinubu, I no know which one better pass
grin grin grin grin

Why I think say na him TV. What if na barbing salon TV?
Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
madapcmod:

No need replying those Tinubu urchins . I've already passed the message and I'm satisfied

Tinubu is not electable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Is this how Tinubu will sit down and address the United Nations (UN) if he becomes president which I don't see happening ?

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j

It's the antiquity 14" tube tv in your sitting room that actually caught my attention. So you're this poor and you spend your entire day on nairaland? Guy you need to go and hustle seriously. Whaaaaaaat............. I can't remember the last time I set my eyes on a tube tv. Hahahahahahahaha.........OMG!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's the antiquity 14" tube tv in your sitting room that actually caught my attention. So you're this poor and you spend your entire day in nairaland? Guy you need to go and hustle seriously. Whaaaaaaat............. I can't remember the last time I set my eyes on a tube tv. Hahahahahahahaha.........OMG!
You just confirmed I'm always online kicking your ass .. and poor people can't afford my kind of data grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
madapcmod:

If that's where he cuts his hair, then the guy must truly be a hungry,poor and broke ass. Lol.....
Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You just confirmed I'm always online kicking your ass .. and poor people can't afford my kind of data grin

Data is so cheap that's no secret. Besides nairaland doesn't consume data either. Just copy and paste. Poverty stricken bastard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

No need replying those Tinubu urchins . I've already passed the message and I'm satisfied

Tinubu is not electable

If that's where you cut your hair, then you must truly be a hungry,poor and broke ass. Lol..... poverty stricken mugu. Hahahahahahahaha..... chaiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Data is so cheap that's no secret. Besides nairaland doesn't consume data either. Just copy and paste. Poverty stricken bastard.
Is it the Tv that got you this angry or the fact that Tinubu cannot stand up to address the people?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Is it the Tv that got you this angry or the fact that Tinubu cannot stand up to address the people?

Your level of poverty is enough to get any sane person angry. 14" tube tv in the sitting room in 2022? You need to be taken to the museum along with your corner stone tv. Lol.....I laff oooooo.

It's even more annoying that you still have time to waste on nairaland with that level of poverty. You should be having sleepless hustle. Alot need to change in your life bro.
Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by ufotty2001: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Is this how Tinubu will sit down and address the United Nations (UN) if he becomes president which I don't see happening ?

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j
Op. U should be more concerned about the kind of TV u are using in 2022.. shame no catch u
Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Your level of poverty is enough to get any sane person angry. 14" tube tv in the sitting room in 2022? You need to be taken to the museum along with your corner stone tv. Lol.....I laff oooooo.

It's even more annoying that you still have time to waste on nairaland with that level of poverty. You should be having sleepless hustle. Alot need to change in your life bro.
You say?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Sits While Addressing Arewa Joint Committee - Photos by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Channels TV , AIT, Obidients LP Dozed Off At PEPT / Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) / Woman Sues Phcn And Is Awarded N18million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.