Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians (16401 Views)

Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Jestin: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am sure he is talking about Niger republic and not Nigeria. I can bet my left balls that Buhari is not aware that a big of rice is 40k currently

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Grannypet34: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
I see.. crazy Man
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foolishness at it's peak.
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Noblex2011(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba don high

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Franking: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
You have in deed. They now want Tinumbu next.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Ghosteddad: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm

We create your website and app for 30k only

Number: 070 three one zero six 8853

Online Banking Website
- working client registration and account opening
- email and phone number verification and alert system
- fully functional admin dashboard
- full control of account info and transaction history
- clone of any bank front page
Operates just like a normal bank

Crypto Investment Website
- beautiful responsive front page
- admin and user dashboard
- multi crypto deposit and withdrawal system
- email alert system
- live chat integration
- referral system
- Full admin control

Courier Website with Tracking system
- Beautiful Frontpage design
- live tracking system
- cargo status email alert system
-live chat integration
All courier company functions

All kinds of web ideas
- Grant websites
- Donation websites
- Recruitment Websites
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by ThothHermes: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari is deliberately trying to provoke Nigerians. Dem wan know wetin we fit do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin

Seems Buhari lies more than Tinubu who built Lagos in his dreams.
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Buksaylor: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
adenigga:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)

…Says Nigeria Air to kick off operations in 2022

Source: https://punchng.com/We-have-met-yearnings-aspirations-of-Nigerians-Buhari

Did he really say this or quoted out of context...?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by teslimalis: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Werey..

I concur. una truly meet am
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Opolopoopolonio: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olofo!!!
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Austineva2: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Northern Nigeria nko? This is typical of pursuing rat while ur house is on � fire. Tufia
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Lionnation: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Goordon:
this man no dey ever admit him failure for once.. God we really bleeped up for voting this man in the second time
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
and the same are planning to vote someone worst than him in 2023, Nigeria is a cursed country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
100%

We are the happiest nation now. Thank you, Mr. President. Ever since you took over, poverty disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by iykofias(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nigga be clowning
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin
I didn't vote for you during the 1st and 2nd...
Now I'm willing 2do it if u emerge the 3rd time...
You didn't disappoint me honestly.
Everything I said about you was accomplished!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by tishbite41(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yeah
Aspirations of terrorists and urchins
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by CheedyJ(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wow, wow, wow.. Amazing
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by MrPADDY(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ha ha ha. Buhari is still talking? Unfortunately, the two prominent contenders, which one may likely take over from Buhari, will continue to steal and give pain to the masses. At the end of 8 years, he will applaud himself of doing great even when the decay is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by joewychampion(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
MY PROBLEM IS NOT BUHARI ANYMORE So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be fighting for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by aklion: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
If not for the platform policies sake. Curses and disrespectful would have been on another level. But make we just shun the matter. We however can't stop them from saying what they believe they have done after all obviously they work for themselves not the poor masses. May 2023 be a turning point for us Nigerians to be proud off
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by akpunda86: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lifeemetu:

Buhari's shame they shame me
You borrowed trillions of naira to do little with it and then loot the remaining and you want reasonable Nigerians like me to clap for you.
il

Don't worry he will be buried a a trillion naira grave dead president dat talks like zombie
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by ugodson(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
If truly he said this, i have Never insulted buhari before but now he is a real Buffoon and a mad man
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Racoon(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Deadbeat president!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by themanderon: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
These people are surely living in a different reality. If he has met all aspirations of Nigerians then what was his wife apologising for the other day?
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Starz825(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
For him mind grin
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Creamz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Clown
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by yommygift15: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oloshi omo
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by sonssyo: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thunder fire you Sir, badluck man
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari don rip us....
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Kajaard: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jestin:
I am sure he is talking about Niger republic and not Nigeria. I can bet my left balls that Buhari is not aware that a big of rice is 40k currently

You are betting just one ball? That means you are not too sure.

I can bet my two fresh balls that Buhari is demented and doesn't know anything about the present sad state of the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Governor Shettima Honours Bola Tinubu With A State Dinner In Borno (Photos) / Ibafo Women's Threat To Bare Their Breast To IBEDC Results To Improved Power Sup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.