Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians (16407 Views)

Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by aklion: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
I they see some write up of how angered people are to extend of even throwing abusive words because of the lies or how the nations have failed them. Well I no blame them. But my anger now na with this platform. When me wan air out my anger... And I post. It would be returned back say policies of this platform no abusive words or religion whatsoever... I they look una. No be say I drop anything other how others are dropping there's... No wam
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by mayorugoo: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
You don't have to say your accomplishment by you, allow us to say it. You failed drastically.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
buhari loves to gaslight......... wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by benjaminlawson(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mr. President, when you send your child to school, is it the child that will examine and evaluate him/ herself or the teacher. Let the people to that send you to asorock evaluate your performance, whether you you meet their aspiration or not, and there are so many indices to judge you which all turned out to be negative.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Techm8: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
who's lying to this man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Deeprooted: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
I doubt if this man knows the name of the current Nigerian president

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Haymus007(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Infact cruise na understatement sef grin grin
Slynation:
Lol... cheesy not only that this administration takes Nigerians to be fools, they also use them to catch cruise as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by drnoel: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
adenigga:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)

…Says Nigeria Air to kick off operations in 2022

Source: https://punchng.com/We-have-met-yearnings-aspirations-of-Nigerians-Buhari

The ogogoro that this administration drinks can kill several elephants, no wonder Nigerians are the way they are. I mean when your leadership is drunk 24/7 what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Invest4growth: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
You cannot blame the president. He is reading from a prepared speech. What is the current state of the Federal roads he is claiming to have done? This government is a complete failure. It messed up on all parameters. Inflation now at 17 year high yet.he met our aspirations. Nigerians are poorer than at any point of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Killermamba: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/We-have-met-yearnings-aspirations-of-Nigerians-Buhari

Shey this nigga dey high?
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Cantonese: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nigerians do truly suffer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
The lifeless scammer is high on cow dung again undecided undecided

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Oshiogwemoh(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
adenigga:

This people are in a different Nigeria from the one we are living

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by viodemus: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
lol.

This our Oga get aloofsia, e be like say that one pass amnesia.

May we never receive such a curse again as a nation. We need people with Nigerian blood in their veins. Not the corrupt and wicked blood, but the development inclined blood.
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Privatepart00: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
What an insult to the citizenry

May affliction never rise the second time
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok, no problem Sir.

You might escape God's judgement on earth, but you can never escape it in heaven.

Mark my words
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Pholadime(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even the next person to him knows he failed because she apologized on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
You’ve multiplied hunger, hate and hardness

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Orangedreams: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sorry, but this man insult is getting too much. What does he really take Nigerians for?

Anyways, check my sight and call us today.
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by bikefab(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba is delusional..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Realguyman1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
The way all this useless politicians still take dey get mind take dey talk, despite all the nonsense wey them done do ehn, omo the the thing loud o.

Though we all know say Nigeria get so many challenges before APC took over.
But there were still hope that those challenges would be handled very well someday in this our generation.

But with the calamity wey APC and buhari done put for ground for Nigeria so ehn, even the next generation of Nigeria go still hear-am hot.

And some Nigerians at of greed, religion, ethnicity, and tribalism are still supporting this same APC.

Omo, Nigerians nor just follow at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Paulianfa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is like this man doesn't know we are bleeding...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Nasa005: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are right bro. The best thing now is Nigeeria to divide. SIMPLE!.... they don't take we Nigerians serious. They are catching cruise.

ABEG ONE OF US SHOULD MAKE THIS MY COMMENT AS FRONT PAGE FOR THEM TO SEE IT

ThothHermes:
Buhari is deliberately trying to provoke Nigerians. Dem wan know wetin we fit do.
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Enimin: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Vjrtual insanity
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Bromax: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thunder are you waiting for alert? Strike first

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by tbliss22(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
And Tinubu is saying he wants to rescue Nigeria from your hands at the same time saying he wants to continue from where you stopped...

APC is the most confused party in this election

As in its just so funny and annoying

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by masui(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
How can I stone someone through the internet?

embarassed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by tbliss22(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
ugodson:
If truly he said this, i have Never insulted buhari before but now he is a real Buffoon and a mad man

You should have waited till the end of his tenure na
Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by Belteshazzar1: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Though i was thought to respect elders, i think this man is really sick in the head.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
adenigga:

just go sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Protest Delay In Announcement Of Enugu Election Result / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.