Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! (5546 Views)

Japa: Background Check Requirements / I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience. / Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Affliatechris01(f): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
But seriously
Were is the best and easiest country to Japan to
Canada and I have a guide on it, connect with me on whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Tegabadguy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Threesha:
Japa++

One of the biggest exodus yet to come is Japa++. We have witnessed “Japa Season 1” but Japa++ is yet to come. I foresee more people leaving to seek greener pastures. Japa++ is the exodus of more people in Education Sector, Manufacturing, Engineering and Financial Services.

This is likely to happen when the war in Ukraine ends and Eastern Europe begins rebuilding again. Many Teachers would be needed, many workers would be needed in manufacturing sector, reconstruction will require many engineers and financial business services will pick up. Japa++ will offer many Nigerians the opportunities to leave with families to Eastern Europe while the doors to North America is still opened.

Another thing that will trigger Japa++ is the outcome of next election. The next president of the country will determine if people will stay back or join the Japa++!

If you don’t have a plan to Japa! Think again!
COPIED
omo me go japa

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Msmither: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
agadez007:
I no go anywhere
I just pray make these government do our light make e for be 24/7 and security
Naija sweet
I will love to only visit UK/us and co

Get solar, I did mine few months ago and my electricity is on 24/7.

People running abroad can afford it and are not really suffering.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Spy360(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If you want to leave go we are here grin Nigeria is a best country to live.
Not with this APC government nor the proposed one.
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by agadez007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Msmither:

Get solar, I did mine few months ago and my electricity is on 24/7.

People running abroad can afford it and are not really suffering.
Solar power can’t compare to light,even 10 300ahms batteries won’t be enough for what I use light for

And I never said those that are leaving Nigeria are suffering,please

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Threesha(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
agadez007:
Solar power can’t compare to light,even 10 300ahms batteries won’t be enough for what I use light for

And I never said those that are leaving Nigeria are suffering,please
What do you need over 300ahm light for?
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by IyaTola: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
If all of us comot who go remain for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by QuinModah(f): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2023
IyaTola:
If all of us comot who go remain for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by FreedomArmy: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
If you want to leave go we are here grin Nigeria is a best country to live.
they deny you visa?

Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Pojomojo: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2023
wink
Rexymania:
Na woman think like man so? Nice one
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by IyaTola: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2023
wink
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by Hamachi(f): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by lavylilly: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dey play
Re: If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! by IyaTola: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin
Tegabadguy:
omo me go japa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Community Life Advancement Project(CLAP) Interview / Lagos State Internal Revenue Test On 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.