Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Free 5 Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free 5 Thousand Naira (176 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / How To Make 5 Thousand Naira Everyday On Binance, Top Notch Secret. / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free 5 Thousand Naira by WillJass: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders.
There is an ongoing promo going on now for those who do not have a palmpay app or a palmpay account.

If you click on the promo link and register on palmpay, after registering successfully.
You will be given a congratulatory message and bonus of 5 thousand naira tomorrow morning.

After you have registered, go to your profile, scroll below and confirm your real name authentication and that's all.

Click on the link below if you are interested and Note!! The link is only for the first 10 persons.

I will be updating on the numbers of persons that have registered so that when it's ten, i will remove the link and share a new one.
This promo is only for this new week.

This is the link below.
https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A

Re: Free 5 Thousand Naira by WillJass: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
2 persons registered already.
8 to go and please for those that have registered and didn't do the real name authentication. Please make you do unless you won't be paid
Re: Free 5 Thousand Naira by WillJass: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
5 persons registered.
5 to go.

(1) (Reply)

Used Macbook Air Intel Core I5 For Sale / Online Business / Get A Dollar Card In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.