Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Know Your Target Customer, Make More Money (many Ignore This) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Know Your Target Customer, Make More Money (many Ignore This) (181 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Target Customer, Make More Money (many Ignore This) by AlaloBlessing06(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
To succeed in anything, you have to have an idea of whatever it is you are doing.

In movies, especially Korean and American, we see that if you want to befriend a person or launch an attack, you need to know everything about them to succeed.

Their likes, dislikes, the food they eat, their favorite restaurant, their hobbies, where they work, the friends they keep etc.

Why is this important?

I was watching Vicenzo (A movie) yesterday evening, and they were trying to come up with a plan to defeat an enemy.

They had to do a background check and find out everything they needed to know about their target.

From their research, they found out that their target (he) was into men, he was a mama's boy and he loved horse riding.

They had 2 aims for approaching him.

One was because they wanted to stop the contract between his bank and an evil company.

The other was to put him in jail for assault since he was always escaping it because of his power.

They succeeded in putting him behind bars but didn't succeed in the first one because they weren't thorough enough.

To set him up, they needed Vicenzo to act like a gay and get his attention.

You need to know your target audience to get them to listen to you and buy from you.

You need to know the language they speak to communicate with them well.

You need to know their likes and dislikes.

You need to know the pages they are following, their age, their relationship status, their hobbies, the books they read, the Tv series they watch, etc to serve them well.

You can't be advertising an item for married couples to someone who isn't married, there's no way you are going to make sales.

To serve your customers better, you need to understand their pains, challenges and obstacles they are facing.

You need to know what keeps them awake at night.

You need to know the level they are in now and the level they want to be in.

Only when you know this can you serve them effectively.

In Vincenzo they needed to know his preference in men (not just the fact that he was into men alone) for Vincenzo to be able to play his role and get his attention.

And the first time they met, guess what happened

He was star struck?

Why?

Because Vincenzo was everything he wanted in a man.

Imagine they didn't do their research and assume that since he was a man, he should be straight and then use a lady or even another guy who wasn't what he was looking for to set him up?

What would have happened?

Their plans would have failed.

On the second meeting he (the target) said something to Vincenzo "I feel that you can see through me."

Why did he say so?

Because Vincenzo and his team has done their research about him.

Vincenzo knew what to say to stir him up.

He understood his pain and communicated in a language that he understood.

Your customers wants to feel that way too.
They want you to speak directly to them.
They want to be able to connect with you.
They want to feel like you understand them and know whatever it's they are going through.

People don't care how much you know till they know how much you care.

If you find the post useful, make sure to like the post and follow me to get more contents like this.

(1) (Reply)

Guy I'm Buy USD @₦ 650 / Clients/customer Reps & Executives / [video] Little Boy With Rap Talent Storms Streets Of Aba With Rap Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.