Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (407 Views)

Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives / Share The Culture And Tradition Of Your Village That Are No Longer Practised. / The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by daluta: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
This thread is created to mainly celebrate our home-town, let's drop the name of our village,and those moments you remember about your village,or have you not even been to your village before,this is an opportunity to meet someone who is from your village.

Do you also know your oriki? Hmmmmmmm. I am from osun state, from Apomu to be precise, from Agbole ooosa.The village that God has blessed with abundant agricultural resources, the village that chicken meat is so cheap that it is used as toothbrush, the village that has its history and name written in Gold, don't let me brag too much about my village.

WHICH VILLAGE ARE YOU FROM?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Sunnymatey(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Akpet Central - Cross River
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Mhykel217(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
SLK Delta state reppin!!

(1) (Reply)

Civilization Or Madness??? / Emir Of ABA? Right Or Wrong? / Osu Caste System In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.