Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) (18169 Views)

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by princeade86(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Compare him to hip hop artist
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by asanausana91: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:
ls really sad that musicians and foolish people are the ones that direct a very reasonable number of northerners on who to vote for.

A clown sings a silly song praising a candidate ; and puff before you know it, people are rhyming to the song. That's how they will go into the election and vote for incompetent people just because of a song they like.

This is sad!!!
that is why it is called democracy. Everybody have the reason why he is supporting his candidate. Support your own let me support my own. No fight!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by relaxandsmile: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
My wahala is that what is the morality of retaining power back to back in the North when there are other regions? What do I know self? The South are so disunited to form a common ground. The way Tinubu's supporters and Obi's are insulting each other no be here. But you will never see Atiku and Kwankwaso supporters engage in such animosity. Power will continue to remain in the North until the South get some sense.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by saysugar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sure correct fact
fiizznation:
This election, whoever wins the North especially northcentral and northwest wins the general election. And this is fact unless we just want to deceive ourselves.
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Meaning?

Does it mean we shall give her light?
Till we spoil the light
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by sofeo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alright
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
OP so na dat trash gave you a hard on?
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by bushjeph: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why did GOD unevenly yoked BIAFRANS? See supporters of APC
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by bushjeph: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
supporter of APC
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Advocate500: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:
ls really sad that musicians and foolish people are the ones that direct a very reasonable number of northerners on who to vote for.

A clown sings a silly song praising a candidate ; and puff before you know it, people are rhyming to the song. That's how they will go into the election and vote for incompetent people just because of a song they like.

This is sad!!!
your support is for tinubu,I don't see how that will translate to right choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by saysugar(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
The only reason why I can’t vote obi is that he can’t even see any vote for north he is not near north at all , so why wasting my vote, am seeing kwankwanso merging with apc, I will never vote another Fulani man lai lai
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Realists(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
Sai an bata wuta revolution loading.

Just imagine Cameroonian wants to lead Nigeria by force. No be juju be that ?.
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by bushjeph: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nairaland is scrap! YANYAWEEED

1 Like

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Samogloby: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
undecided undecided undecided

These people always acting like they own this country and the Nigerian presidency is their birthright. angry
When Tinubu cajoled the south west to vote for APC in 2015 as against southerner of Jonathan, you will still blame the north. Anyway, Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu right now …

Vote Kwankwaso 2023!

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
I don't even understand what they are saying. And this crap were supposed to be posted in hausa forum not here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by olawonder(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu go realise when it's too late grin

Tinubu is your problem, so now it doesn’t matter if Obi lose as long as Tinubu loses too… right? You see how you’re played by the North, you see how dumb and naive you are? Wike is smart, he knows why PDP forced them out of the race and gave the ticket to Atiku, he knew the North is planning to impose another Northern on Nigeria for another 8yrs! That’s why he wants to support Tinubu… but u Ob!diots are too small to understand anything!
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by bantex4uu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
undecided undecided undecided

These people always acting like they own this country and the Nigerian presidency is their birthright. angry

U r pained !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by piriton: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wike is making the north to team up to vote for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by edosignature(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice 2023...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:

This is sad!!!

Any body or group not supporting ipob pigs, zombidients and Obi supporters is a clown to eziiiis like u
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by nduchucks: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:

This is sad!!!

This post is elitist. In a democracy, every person is free to trust whomever he/she wishes.

Organize your own sphere of influence and encourage folks to support your candidate of choice. If a group is beating you in the political game, then your own efforts may be inadequate.

Stop the player hating and learn to play instead.

1 Like

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Munamoqel: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:

This is sad!!!
obidient should sing their own song nah to counter it's politics everything count s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Willie2015: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
relaxandsmile:
My wahala is that what is the morality of retaining power back to back in the North when there are other regions? What do I know self? The South are so disunited to form a common ground. The way Tinubu's supporters and Obi's are insulting each other no be here. But you will never see Atiku and Kwankwaso supporters engage in such animosity. Power will continue to remain in the North until the South get some sense.

The disunity in the South is a big worry...
While I hope for a Tinubu presidency...
8 years Atiku presidency will likely reset ....
D brains of the Southern folks....
thats 16yrs straight rule for the North...
Atiku has been runnin for Presidency since 93...
This is the best time to recoup his investment...
If he got the Presidency...

1 Like

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
fiizznation:

This is sad!!!
Are you a born zombie or you are programmed to be one?

Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Oracleforce: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
kushma:
The north will always vote for their people, wise up guys

Gbam! Let all these Zombiedient be deceiving themselves...

I can bet my two ball Obi can not have 25 per cent votes in the entire north....
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
olawonder:

Tinubu is your problem, so now it doesn’t matter if Obi lose as long as Tinubu loses too… right? You see how you’re played by the North, you see how dumb and naive you are? Wike is smart, he knows why PDP forced them out of the race and gave the ticket to Atiku, he knew the North is planning to impose another Northern on Nigeria for another 8yrs! That’s why he wants to support Tinubu… but u Ob!diots are too small to understand anything!
"I CAN'T SUPPORT A MAN FROM AN ETHNIC GROUP TAKING OVER FROM ANOTHER MAN FROM THE SAME ETHNIC GROUP NEITHER WILL I SUPPORT A PRESIDENCY OF SAME FAITH" those are the words of Wike,now tell me how this translate into supporting Tinubu..
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sarkin Waka? I don't know him, bye.
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oracleforce:

Gbam! Let all these Zombiedient be deceiving themselves...

I can bet my two ball Obi can not have 25 per cent votes in the entire north....
Let the North keep their presidency as far as it does not get to that old sick man,we are okay..
Re: PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) by Oracleforce: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Let the North keep their presidency as far as it does not get to that old sick man,we are okay..

Now you have lose hope....

yiibo people shall continually be servants of aboki and Yoruba till they get sense...

No vacancy for any Yiibo person in Aso villa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Honored In Niger Republic As A Boulevard Is Named After Him / Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.