Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

'i’m Happy At PSG’ – Mbappe Debunks Rumours - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i’m Happy At PSG’ – Mbappe Debunks Rumours (125 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / PSG: Mbappe And Neymar's Bond Weakens Admist Reported Name-Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i’m Happy At PSG’ – Mbappe Debunks Rumours by Ronky001(f): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Paris Saint Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe has denied rumors that he wants to leave the club in the January winter transfer window.

Reports had gone wild last week that the Frenchman is unhappy at PSG and therefore was pushing for a move out of the club.

The 23-year-old has however claimed that the reports were false, adding that he is very happy at the club.

I am very happy at PSG. I never asked to leave in January. The information that came out on the day of the game I didn’t understand. I was as surprised as everyone else. There are people who may think I’m involved in this, but I’m not”, said Mbappe after the win over Olympique Marseille.

I’m a soccer player. The most important thing for me is playing. If I start to get too distracted, I will get tired very quickly. We were stunned when we found out. Am I angry with PSG? No, not at all. This is completely wrong. I am very happy here.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/im-happy-at-psg-mbappe-debunks-rumours/

(1) (Reply)

Elche Vs Real Madrid / Aston Villa Confirm That They Have Sacked Steven Gerrard / PSG Vs Ajaccio Live Stream': How To Watch Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.