Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started (1426 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilag Aspirants,share Your Jamb Result Here / 2011/2012 Unical Aspirants Enter: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by nazzyluv(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2011
lets keep the trade moving all unical aspirants,,right now im in the school premises wwaiting for questions oooo,i feel tensed up
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by tuazor: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
for those who are writing today/wrote today. kindly post your experiences with regards to time given, nature of question, was calculator allowed?

one love to all. I'll be there on Friday morning.

hope to meet you guys.

unical, we are IN.
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ nazzyluv. Did you apply for unical? I thought you wrote unizik post utme and according to you, you scored 72. Why are you writing in unical again? I thought its impossible to chose federal school as 2nd choice? Hmmm. I have been really following your trade and also impressed on how you made all your exams with distinctions. I think I will like to know you. My email is ezennaemeka@yahoo.com wish you goodluck in your ongoing exam.
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by nazzyluv(f): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
@nnemeka yap i did ,,u wont rili understand shaa, dis my email too, christheman@yahoo.co.uk
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by nazzyluv(f): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
well guys the exam was ok,,we were given 30minutes to answer 30 question man,,well it was ok and we thank GOD sha
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by Sommet: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
I heard there is supplementary. But how much is it?
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by Sommet: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2011
Pls guys,did any of u put public health, i really need 2 knw there cutoff. Rply 2 my email at sweetsommet@yahoo.com. Tnks
Re: For Unical Aspirants,,,share Your Experience Now That Examx Has Started by emmanugo: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
good day @ evry1, av jus bein admited into d gr8 unical to study medicine nd surgery,dont no abt der cutoff bt i wish to no, my aggregat score z 309 nd am frm enugu state, plss felow medics student shuld pls reach me, congrats to al d newly admitd students, wish ya al d bestwink

(1) (Reply)

/ 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards / A Must Read 4 UNIUYO Newly Admited Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.