Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 (9924 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by kayusely70(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown Athiefk wu
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You can say that again and again and again!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Traplord09: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
malali:
Peter ibn Obitoolahi *pronounced(Obi too lie) distant cousin of layi Mohammed

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar on Monday said the campaign of calumny and vitriol attacks by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) won't stop him from clinching victory in the 2023 general elections.

Spokesperson of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organization, Kola Ologbondiyan also chided Professor Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) over his claim that Atiku will turn southerners to servants of the North if elected president.

[quote]When frightening Igbo ..,.
It we àwaysss tak a push backwards
[/quote]

Just a blowout..,

Southwest I say u are a slave to north...

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by AkuOlisa: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Check all Tinubu political statements concerning 2023 presidential election 99% of them are tribalistic yet him and his goons are quick to accuse others of tribalism.....

Atiku is coming know this and have peace.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Jostoman: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown Athiefk wu
you mean president of iragbiji. You too wicked
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man will be worse as Buhari.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by chosengocap: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu should be arrested .

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Daniety(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=mbaboy post=117646584]Tinibu has dementia so the election is between Atiku and Obi.[/quote Atiku or obi, You are on your own

The right man is Tinubu √ the next president 2023
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Traplord09: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar on Monday said the campaign of calumny and vitriol attacks by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) won't stop him from clinching victory in the 2023 general elections.

Spokesperson of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organization, Kola Ologbondiyan also chided Professor Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) over his claim that Atiku will turn southerners to servants of the North if elected president.

Ibo haven't respond to there loot ways.
Just exposein them....

Here gose the two thife ATIKU and TINUUBFF below me

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Creamypie post=117646329]Both u and tilimbu no go smell the seat. Something will happen b4 it, like it happened to abacha somehow somehow that made it impossible to be president. [ And these pikins are going to church? I wonder why their emotions are stronger than their God(bible's words). Wish your neighbour what you wish yourself said your lord.]
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by hotseat: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tu quoque?

"I'm guilty as accused so are you"?

"I did it so did you"?

Birds of a feather!

Atiku is a cold-blooded political hound who seems all out to further divide Nigerians along ethnic lines.

Tinubursted himself is of a similar hue!

Atiku however stands out as a certified tribal bigot who is likely to make a saint of the failed Buhari government!

Nigerians need to be mindful of the duo.

We can't afford another tribal/religious bigot like Buhari in 2023!
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Okjay: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
[So that makes Atiku's statement justified. Arrant nonsense author=bennybuhari post=117646088]

https://independent.ng/apcs-campaign-of-calumny-wont-stop-my-victory-in-the-2023-atiku/[/quote]
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Juanmike(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown Athiefk wu
Of Ilagbiji
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Juanmike(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
malali:
Peter ibn Obitoolahi *pronounced(Obi too lie) distant cousin of layi Mohammed
Thr post about Tinubu but, to show how frustrated you are... Obi is not the reason you not sure where your next meal will come from.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by onuman: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Younger generations of Nigerians are tired of Atiku and Tinubu who conspired in 2015 and brought the perils of APC down to the people.
They made Nigeria a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry and most terrorised people on earth.

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by onuman: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.alamity

The woman clutching her handbag behind dancing Tinubu be like she was saying: abeg commot for road this old agbero man.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by FLYFIRE(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
You see these two, dont vote for them oo angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well Atiku go and sit down you don already, Every sensible Nigerian already knows Tinubu's stand on One Nigeria,I already made it plain and clear that He doesn't believe in One Nigeria.
APC MUST GO.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Glycosunde: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
So because Tinubu said it means Atiku should also say it. No wonder PDP/APC are 2 sides of a coin. At least Nigerians know those who don't mean well for them. Emi lokan and Northern born-to-rule will both be retired permanently next year. Arrant nonsense.
It is the turn of Nigerians to rule through LP Peter Obi
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Doyou2019: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See this Bigot Cameroonian. You will be relegated after 2023 election forever

Elders no get shame anynore for this country. Little wonder dem don cast in the face of youngsters of this generation.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by press9jatv: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2022
APC is a heartless party.
Re: Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 by Mummyfour(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
My shock at this comment from APC is shocked too
Haaaaa!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku / FG Will Soon Ban Fish Importation - Minister / ONE Relaunches Make Naija Stronger Campaign ABUJA, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.